Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@levitating The Cantwell thing is odd..I know his grandad died awhile ago, but he managed to go to London to an NFL game..I feel there is more to it..

The sacking of Farke must have been pre planned, otherwise its very odd, even for us! I have no idea who the next one will be, probably someone I have never heard of!

@levitating The Cantwell thing is odd..I know his grandad died awhile ago, but he managed to go to London to an NFL game..I feel there is more to it..

The sacking of Farke must have been pre planned, otherwise its very odd, even for us! I have no idea who the next one will be, probably someone I have never heard of!
It's been interesting seeing what Gilmour's mum and Cantwell's brother had been liking on Twitter recently, there definitely seems more to it. Tzolis being excluded, reports in the greek media of Giannoulis wanting out. Interesting to see who we get now.

Poor Onel, both managers sacked today 🤣

Reactions: 2
Me and my boyfriend were just talking about Todd Cantwell, we thought he must be injured - is that not the case?

Me and my boyfriend were just talking about Todd Cantwell, we thought he must be injured - is that not the case?
He was briefly at one point but he's available for selection and isn't even making the bench, played for U23's last night.

Last season he had a period out from what seemed like bad attitude/form/transfer rumours getting to him, he spoke openly on a podcast at the end of the season that him and Farke sat down together and worked it out and realised they both equally needed eachother so it's not the first time.

Reactions: 3
Dean Smith has been sacked
Another club taking better action than Man U

Would any of these clubs take nuno? I feel like he could be a good fit for some of these clubs! I just can’t believe how many managers have been sacked in the space of a week 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Another club taking better action than Man U

Would any of these clubs take nuno? I feel like he could be a good fit for some of these clubs! I just can’t believe how many managers have been sacked in the space of a week 😂😂
It’s quite ridiculous really isn’t it. Maybe Nuno will end up at Norwich 😆 or Leicester when Brendan dumps us for Man U 😭

• Haha
Feels pretty sad that DS has gone, he did a huge amount for Villa and its an attachment for me. I trust in the owners though and feel its the right decision.

I don't want Nuno and don't think the club will go for someone like Terry, Lampard like its being suggested. I think it'll be someone with a proven track record at high level. Whoever it is though I hope they turn it around for us.

Reactions: 5
It’s quite ridiculous really isn’t it. Maybe Nuno will end up at Norwich 😆 or Leicester when Brendan dumps us for Man U 😭
No one in their right mind would dump Leicester for Man U!
Honestly people are deluded if they think anyone (minus a select few) would take Man U over Leicester. Plus with his Liverpool connections I just don’t think he would do it

Come on West Ham! @Peaches_xox

What an interesting weekend it's been all round!
I love these kinds of teams. I always love an outsider in the top 4 kicking all these big teams arses!
I hope moyes is rewarded with a trophy this year and they’re smashing it!??

• Heart
No one in their right mind would dump Leicester for Man U!
Honestly people are deluded if they think anyone (minus a select few) would take Man U over Leicester. Plus with his Liverpool connections I just don’t think he would do it
Ordinarily I’d agree but Rodgers has a planet-sized ego and, according to Twitter rumours, he’s ‘verbally agreed’ to join Man U at the end of the season. Probably bollocks but we’ll see.

I love these kinds of teams. I always love an outsider in the top 4 kicking all these big teams arses!
I hope moyes is rewarded with a trophy this year and they’re smashing it!??
West Ham are basically being Leicester of the last two seasons - but better!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.