Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Peaches_xox 7! Mr Thelmachops went to watch cricket in another room in a huff after the 4th, I will be in for a fun evening!
Really felt for you watching that game. At least if any Norwich fans wanna watch the highlights later they won’t be up too late waiting for it to come onto MOTD

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We’re a laughing stock, I dread to think how much worse that would’ve been if they didn’t have injuries

Reactions: 1
Wish I had Mason Mount in my fantasy football team this week! :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, my team may also get battered by Liverpool tomorrow. Hopefully it's not a horror show :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We’re a laughing stock, I dread to think how much worse that would’ve been if they didn’t have injuries
Yep, I expected to lose but not without trying! And you know, that even if we lose the next 3 games, nothing will happen..

I’m a City fan and tomorrow is one of the only occasions where I’ll be supporting United 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh man what a match. 👌🏼

After goal 3 I jokingly said to my friend this is gonna be a disaster ala Brazil v Germany in the world Cup, 7x1.

Felt sorry for Norwich after goal 4 but happy Chilly left his mark on such an epic day.

Goals 5/6/7 avoidable and unnecessary. Poor goalkeeper. It's a hard old life...

Up the blues! 💙 C'mon Chelsea! ⚽

Well at least your team didnt absolutely tit the bed and go from 2-1 up to 5-2 down letting an ex-striker that was rather unlucky at us score a hat trick against yous.

Calvert Lewin out for another 4-5 weeks at least, Doucoure out for a little while, Mina injured, only spent 1.7m lol no wonder i am always sad xox

For the first time in what seems like forever, (OK, 2010) I went to a football match. Need to start doing this more often i think!

Eastleigh v Altrincham for anyone interested.

So frustrating being a Villa fan when have been so tit lately 😫 I'm really hoping we pull some points back in the next few games but don't have high hopes after last night's tit show.

Thank god we found a winner, was very nervous about Brentford! Nice to be out the other side now

Buzzing from the West Ham win over Spurs today. Now enjoying watching man United lose 🤪

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.