Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a united fan, it’s on a day like today I’m actually thankful I don’t have sky sports because what a bleeping monstrosity. Might have to delete the app because every notif from the app is “Goal: Man Utd 0 - 5- Liverpool” and so on

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Is anybody on here doing FPL? Its my first year doing it - the first few weeks were dismal but this week will be my 4th win in a row with 91 points. Least Salah demolishing us benefitted me in one way at least. Feels all the more better when you're the only girl in the league too and outplayed everyone 😂

Reactions: 1
So ladies and gents, thoughts on the EFL/Carabao Cup so far?
I'm rooting for West Ham Utd. Would be great to see a "small" club win or a change.

So ladies and gents, thoughts on the EFL/Carabao Cup so far?
I'm rooting for West Ham Utd. Would be great to see a "small" club win or a change.
Leicester are relatively small, we’ve not won a trophy for a few months 😁

Off to my first ladies game this weekend. Anyone else following ladies football?

I’m absolutely gutted City got knocked out, can’t even bare to open Twitter today 😬 out of the teams that are left, I think I’d like Leicester or West Ham to win it

I’m absolutely gutted City got knocked out, can’t even bare to open Twitter today 😬 out of the teams that are left, I think I’d like Leicester or West Ham to win it
West Ham fan here. I can’t believe we were the ones to break City’s cup record! I never saw the game as it wasn’t on tv obviously but did see the penalties - wish I had got to see the whole game though.

Would be amazing to see us win the cup, especially in Noble’s last season.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.