Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re a Crystal Palace household ❤💙❤💙
My boyfriends a Palace fan so they’re essentially my 2nd team. I’ve got family that are Brighton fans though 😂

At least Everton didn’t do an Everton today and let Norwich finally win a game. Good start for us and especially today because we are missing our important players and some really aren’t match fit

Reactions: 2
Villa really have come together this season, they were solid towards the end of last season but for a “surprise” top 6 finish, villa could do it
I’m hoping they do this. It’s nice to see that some of the money of JG’s sale has gone straight back into the club. They’ve really banded together and think they’re deserving tbh.

Reactions: 3
We go top of the league with a win so the only outcome I can possibly be see is a 90+4 Zaha winner 😭 it’ll be a cracker though for sure!!
The husband can’t bear the thought of that happening 😂 - you going top of the league I mean 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know, but I just can't see it changing..I don't even know what the solution is!
It’s funny because I don’t think there is one, some teams just have glasses ceilings and I think Norwich are a strong championship team
I just don’t know what the plan is!

Reactions: 1
Zaha does love playing against Brighton 🤩🤣
He does indeed😭 tbf I hate him but have to respect Zaha for how much he plays up to being our pantomime villain. Having him and Dunk leading the teams makes it so much more interesting I think. Everyone seems to ‘get it’

Reactions: 3
He does indeed😭 tbf I hate him but have to respect Zaha for how much he plays up to being our pantomime villain. Having him and Dunk leading the teams makes it so much more interesting I think. Everyone seems to ‘get it’
Can’t stand Zaha, we always have a bet in our house at what minute into the game he’s going to start kicking off 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We have 3 generations of Spurs fans in our family. There have been lots of versions of WTF flying round on WhatsApp today between us.
God only knows what's happening behind the scenes at Spurs, it's crap to watch recently but your club is always your club, so you carry on.
Still Tottenham til we die. But..LOUD SIGH.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
……… Loves a goal 😂
It makes me sick lmao

Weird to say though that for once this is a decent game? Both teams playing well?? Have I ever seen this in my life idk?

edit- good quality but my god some stinkers on both sides, the palace finishing is poor and why are our forwards constantly in defensive positions rip

edit again- terrible second half for the albion, big phat disappointment x

Last edited:
It makes me sick lmao

Weird to say though that for once this is a decent game? Both teams playing well?? Have I ever seen this in my life idk?

edit- good quality but my god some stinkers on both sides, the palace finishing is poor and why are our forwards constantly in defensive positions rip

edit again- terrible second half for the albion, big phat disappointment x
Probably the most even I’ve seen it be for a few years now tbh but you’re right the finish has been poor. I think Bissouma has been a big miss for you tonight - is he injured? Brighton’s weak point for me has always been finishing.
It’s not had as many goals as I was expecting 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.