Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably the most even I’ve seen it be for a few years now tbh but you’re right the finish has been poor. I think Bissouma has been a big miss for you tonight - is he injured? Brighton’s weak point for me has always been finishing.
It’s not had as many goals as I was expecting 😂
Yeah Biss picked up a knock last week but was expected to be back today 💔
Our finishing is normally a problem but has been so much better this season, today is very disappointing in that respect though.
Very annoying that this game has been decided on a pen lol, very typical, feel like this is how it goes every year unfortunately

Reactions: 1
Yeah Biss picked up a knock last week but was expected to be back today 💔
Our finishing is normally a problem but has been so much better this season, today is very disappointing in that respect though.
Very annoying that this game has been decided on a pen lol, very typical, feel like this is how it goes every year unfortunately
Yeah been much better this season, do think you’ve improved but also think the results have flattered you. Brentford was quite a lucky result it seemed proper smash and grab, and thought you were poor against Burnley and against us (Everton) - be interesting to see how you do this season!

You’ll take that last minute equalizer after recent years hahaha

Reactions: 2
Yeah been much better this season, do think you’ve improved but also think the results have flattered you. Brentford was quite a lucky result it seemed proper smash and grab, and thought you were poor against Burnley and against us (Everton) - be interesting to see how you do this season!

You’ll take that last minute equalizer after recent years hahaha
The only performance I thought was poor was Everton, we were so bad 😭 tbf don’t think we were great today so it’s such a good sign we got a point!!

Last season was a constant cycle of performing well but failing to convert chances, so I’m so glad to see us scoring this season. To be honest I don’t care if we play well or not, winners achieve no matter what so I’m super happy with today !!!

Easy win v arsenal next week lol

I see Watford have sacked their manager...I know they have a high turnover of managers, but it has still surprised me..

I would be quite happy with their league position!

As an Aston Villa fan, I exhibit zero surprise that the team who unexpected beat Manchester United just last weekend put in a poor performance against an average Tottenham team today 😑

Good game and 4 points from Stamford Bridge and Anfield not bad.
But how did Milner not get a second yellow?!

Reactions: 3
Being 2 nil up and then ending 2-2, I like Brendan I do, but what the duck is he doing? His job must be under pressure soon no?
I doubt it. Only 7 games in and drew against Palace who were playing at home. Last year won the FA cup against Chelsea. I can't see a sacking on the horizon just yet.

As an Aston Villa fan, I exhibit zero surprise that the team who unexpected beat Manchester United just last weekend put in a poor performance against an average Tottenham team today 😑
Typical isn't it. Tottenham will probably end up being thrashed by Newcastle next game knowing Villa!

Being 2 nil up and then ending 2-2, I like Brendan I do, but what the duck is he doing? His job must be under pressure soon no?
More than a few Leicester fans are kicking off on Twitter about getting him out. I’m not sure who we’d get to replace him though, so I’m still Rodgers in - just. Not sure what’s happened but we’ve not been great since the behind closed doors games kicked off, we’ve somehow managed to finish 5th the past few seasons - despite being 4th and effing it up in the last few games. It’s just spilled over into this season. We’re so dull to watch though, it’s painful. I have no answers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Leicester got lucky on the back of 2 mistakes from Andersen, Palace had been playing well till that point. It all changed when they brought Olise on who did a fab job.

We had United yesterday, I wasn’t expecting anything from it given the injuries and lack of squad depth we have currently. But I was so surprised with how well we played and had we had Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison playing, I think we could of won. 1-0 to United at HT was not a true reflection of the game, they honestly deserved nothing from it. We fought so hard and worked so well for that result. When they brought Ronaldo on it just seemed to be very much pass the ball to him and hope for the best - was a bit desperate. Doucoure and Allan and Mina were brilliant and I am loving Townsend and Gray. This international break is so welcome for a change cos we should have Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin and Coleman back.

It’ll make the premier league better. Let’s see how much hate they get for spending like City as I assume they are going to do. I don’t care, other teams (united etc) who were top for years spent money back when they were better just doesn’t seem as much compared to these days. Teams have to spend money to catch up to these teams otherwise they’d just stay where they are or slightly better with a little spending. Also it increases competition makes it more exciting so why not 🤷‍♀️
When people say about history, I’d rather have a future than a history 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Newcastle have been taken over!!! Oh wow!
Honestly was beginning to think this day would never come. From my first match standing in the Gallowgate end in the sixties and all the suffering and disappointments that followed I can only think of all that money pouring into the club. Yes!! Shut the door on your way out Brucie boy and take the biggest waste of £40m Joelinton with you.
Stavely is a bleeping queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Honestly was beginning to think this day would never come. From my first match standing in the Gallowgate end in the sixties and all the suffering and disappointments that followed I can only think of all that money pouring into the club. Yes!! Shut the door on your way out Brucie boy and take the biggest waste of £40m Joelinton with you.
Stavely is a bleeping queen.
Can't wait for a forward masterclass of Mbappe Haaland and Joelinton 😂

• Haha
I still refuse to believe he’s Brazilian.
Last week when he took Wolves’ keeper out 😂😂.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.