Club football

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was quite pleased with that Leicester result too!

We now have 2 points and Chelsea next 🥳

Reactions: 2
That was the first Leicester game I’d actually enjoyed watching all season. We were due that I reckon. Always good to see Harry Maguire have a crap game against us too.

Reactions: 3
Anyone watching the Newcastle game?

I can't believe Nuno was questioning the Ref as to why the games was stopped!

Reactions: 4
Anyone watching the Newcastle game?

I can't believe Nuno was questioning the Ref as to why the games was stopped!
Not watching but can hear it!
Nuno is giving me bad vibes at spurs. I think he’s made a big mistake going there and what a prick!

Reactions: 5
Not watching but can hear it!
Nuno is giving me bad vibes at spurs. I think he’s made a big mistake going there and what a prick!
I’m so glad he didn’t get the Everton job and my boyfriends equally glad he didn’t get the Palace job either

• Haha
Massive respect to Dier and Regulion though, literally could have saved that persons life. The Newcastle medic did not look arsed for the first few seconds!!

Massive respect to Dier and Regulion though, literally could have saved that persons life. The Newcastle medic did not look arsed for the first few seconds!!
Absolutely! A pair of heroes if I may say.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I adore Tuchel, he is doing God's work at my beloved Chelsea but I feel the decision to start Lukaku and Werner was a bad move.
Between club matches and the International breaks... they have been through a lot, barely got two days resting time. They are overplayed.

We have a good bench, the lads would have no difficulty beating bloody Malmo.
Other than United at home on 28/11 this/next month opponents should be easy enough to beat.

@MrsM19 I was quite pleased about your injuries, as we play you on Saturday..However I'm sure even your youth team could beat us and am expecting a very heavy defeat!

• Haha
@MrsM19 I was quite pleased about your injuries, as we play you on Saturday..However I'm sure even your youth team could beat us and am expecting a very heavy defeat!
I'm so here for Sargent coming out of nowhere and scoring an absolute worldie after missing the open goal 🤣

@Peaches_xox I have crisps and lots of alcohol to get me through it, so it could be worse 🤣

I'm only still watching this game to get my moneys worth of BT 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.