Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liverpool signing Caicedo for £110m but didn’t go forward with Jude for a similar price 💀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m in London for work when city play West Ham so just bought a ticket to the game. I’m leaving after the game but staying two nights before. Just got to figure out what I’ll have to do regarding what I can take to the stadium since I can’t leave a bag where I’m staying.. Luckily I won’t need much

Hopefully that helps! I’ll be at the opposite corner flag to you that game 🥰 please be kind 🤣

Reactions: 2

Hopefully that helps! I’ll be at the opposite corner flag to you that game 🥰 please be kind 🤣
Thank you! I’m sitting in the West Ham end 🫣 I hope West Ham do well this season (as long a sits not against city)

Ended up finding a storage place near Euston station since I’ll be going home from there after the game. Does it take a while to wait for the tube after the game? I’m assuming it’s much better in London than Manchester. Whenever I go to a game we end up walking rather than waiting for the tram

FPL team ready! 15 minutes till new season (premier league!)

What’s your wild guesses for this season? Or Top 6?

Reactions: 1
As my beloved Hatters begin their first Premier League journey tomorrow at Brighton, I am both excited & a little bit nervous. Still cant quite believe it & whatever happens it's going to be an adventure. I'm relatively happy with the pre-season signings, feels good to have football back
Whichever team you support, enjoy 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Top 6:
City
Arsenal
United
Liverpool
Newcastle
Chelsea

Random prediction and I hope I’m wrong, I think Haaland will get injured early on in season and miss quite few games so won’t be top scorer

I have a bet with my boyfriend that Villa will finish in the Top 6… 👀🤣

Haaland scoring the first PL goal this season in under 5 mins, shock

As my beloved Hatters begin their first Premier League journey tomorrow at Brighton, I am both excited & a little bit nervous. Still cant quite believe it & whatever happens it's going to be an adventure. I'm relatively happy with the pre-season signings, feels good to have football back
Whichever team you support, enjoy 🙂
Your team were the first to make me cry after the League Cup Final in 1988. Bloody good to have you back and hope you love every minute of it x
---
Liverpool signing Caicedo for £110m but didn’t go forward with Jude for a similar price 💀
Would appear he has said no and wants to go to Chelsea. I think RAWK got too happy too early. Meanwhile, the Chelsea accountants must have more wizardry than Dumbledore and Dynamo combined.

I don't even think Caicedo is worth that. Wherever he ends up. But if he did snub Liverpool that would make me laugh.

We have managed to sign a defender one week into the season, always good. On a season long loan from Spurs and he actually looks semi decent, time will tell.

Also got a circus going on regarding Gnoto. He wants to leave and makes himself unavailable for games, Leeds have said tough tit and unless someone pays £15m+ I don't think they will budge (hope not) All the noises so far seem to be they are happy to let him rot in the u21s. He signed a 5 year contract with no relegation clause. It is time clubs stopped being held over a barrel by these over paid prima donnas.

Lionesses quarter final today at 11.30am, has anyone else been following the women's world club?

@Former_Antelopee sometimes it can take a while. But because it was the Olympic Stadium it tends to have better travel links than most stadiums. Enjoy!

Reactions: 3
delayed kick off for Arsenal v Forest now 1pm as problems at the turnstiles

I don't even think Caicedo is worth that. Wherever he ends up. But if he did snub Liverpool that would make me laugh.

We have managed to sign a defender one week into the season, always good. On a season long loan from Spurs and he actually looks semi decent, time will tell.

Also got a circus going on regarding Gnoto. He wants to leave and makes himself unavailable for games, Leeds have said tough tit and unless someone pays £15m+ I don't think they will budge (hope not) All the noises so far seem to be they are happy to let him rot in the u21s. He signed a 5 year contract with no relegation clause. It is time clubs stopped being held over a barrel by these over paid prima donnas.

Lionesses quarter final today at 11.30am, has anyone else been following the women's world club?

@Former_Antelopee sometimes it can take a while. But because it was the Olympic Stadium it tends to have better travel links than most stadiums. Enjoy!
Thanks! My train would leave Euston at 8pm roughly so I think I should have plenty of time to get there (hopefully)

Ended up finding a storage place near Euston station since I’ll be going home from there after the game. Does it take a while to wait for the tube after the game? I’m assuming it’s much better in London than Manchester. Whenever I go to a game we end up walking rather than waiting for the tram
Takes about 20/30 mins to slow march to Stratford Station from the stadium, then once you’re in you should be on a tube within 10 mins. You’ll be fine getting to Euston! X
---
Have been loving this year’s WC! England haven’t been at their best so glad they’re still in it. West Ham’s keeper had an amazing pen shootout, even if she was the exact reason it went on for so long. Keepers shouldn’t take 5th pens 🤣

• Haha
Takes about 20/30 mins to slow march to Stratford Station from the stadium, then once you’re in you should be on a tube within 10 mins. You’ll be fine getting to Euston! X
---

Have been loving this year’s WC! England haven’t been at their best so glad they’re still in it. West Ham’s keeper had an amazing pen shootout, even if she was the exact reason it went on for so long. Keepers shouldn’t take 5th pens 🤣
Ok perfect thank you! I love public transport in London, I’m so jealous of it 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So. Leeds lost yesterday and the away end were brutal to Gnoto. But what has become apparent is the utter toxicity that existed in the squad last season, they were rotten to the core. (A few names aside)

Sinisterra made himself unavailable to play yesterday, so duck them both. Greedy, no loyalty, unprofessional, overrated. The pair of them can rot cleaning boots, lets see how Gnoto's Italian career looks then.

Am so over this tit show. bleeping Victor Orta and his juvenile receuitment campaign for the last 18 months, Radrizanni for signing off on this crap and Kinnear for over seeing it all. One of those dicks is still at the club and will be made to feel increasingly uncomfortable.

Farke is handling this situation perfectly and has been very clear that if you don't want to play for us you don't train with us, that he won't ask or beg anyone to 'wear the shirt'. I think we need a string while manager to manage all this and Farke seems to be just that. Marsch would probably be going to dinner with Gnoto to try and talk him round.

Not entirely sure how or why it is always Leeds with these problems. Starting to think raising my children as Leeds fans was a form of child abuse.

In happier news the Lionesses won yesterday and are now into the semi final. They play Australia on Wednesday. @Lilliepad I always cringe when I see keepers stepping up to take early penalties!

Last edited:
So. Leeds lost yesterday and the away end were brutal to Gnoto. But what has become apparent is the utter toxicity that existed in the squad last season, they were rotten to the core. (A few names aside)

Sinisterra made himself unavailable to play yesterday, so duck them both. Greedy, no loyalty, unprofessional, overrated. The pair of them can rot cleaning boots, lets see how Gnoto's Italian career looks then.

Am so over this tit show. bleeping Victor Orta and his juvenile receuitment campaign for the last 18 months, Radrizanni for signing off on this crap and Kinnear for over seeing it all. One of those dicks is still at the club and will be made to feel increasingly uncomfortable.

Farke is handling this situation perfectly and has been very clear that if you don't want to play for us you don't train with us, that he won't ask or beg anyone to 'wear the shirt'. I think we need a string while manager to manage all this and Farke seems to be just that. Marsch would probably be going to dinner with Gnoto to try and talk him round.

Not entirely sure how or why it is always Leeds with these problems. Starting to think raising my children as Leeds fans was a form of child abuse.

In happier news the Lionesses won yesterday and are now into the semi final. They play Australia on Wednesday. @Lilliepad I always cringe when I see keepers stepping up to take early penalties!
I think I have more faith in Ederson scoring in a penalty shootout than a lot of the other city players 🫣😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.