Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ouch! One of my local teams lost 7-0 today. I've planned to see them next week.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I watched the Sheff Weds vs Soton match and really hope, yet don't have any faith, that the 'new rules' for timewasting, dissent and other misdemeanors stay in place. I saw so many yellow cards last night but how long before refs stop and let themselves and others slip back into their old ways?

Gutted for Bradford today, but Crawley away isn't easy. For so long, maybe since James Hanson. Bradford have lacked a real goalscorer.

Finally had a little chuckle when one pundit was saying he thought Brendan Rodgers would still bring glory to Celtic. Erm, it's Scotland and they are Celtic. Of course they will win stuff with him, even Steve Bruce and Tony Pulis would win stuff if they managed Celtic.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I watched the Sheff Weds vs Soton match and really hope, yet don't have any faith, that the 'new rules' for timewasting, dissent and other misdemeanors stay in place. I saw so many yellow cards last night but how long before refs stop and let themselves and others slip back into their old ways?

Gutted for Bradford today, but Crawley away isn't easy. For so long, maybe since James Hanson. Bradford have lacked a real goalscorer.

Finally had a little chuckle when one pundit was saying he thought Brendan Rodgers would still bring glory to Celtic. Erm, it's Scotland and they are Celtic. Of course they will win stuff with him, even Steve Bruce and Tony Pulis would win stuff if they managed Celtic.
You think that but look at Neil Lennon's 2nd tenure 🀣

Off to the King Power later. Everyone going about us being favourites to win the league, I’m not confident at all.

Reactions: 3
We go again today. πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’›πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

Our captain Liam Cooper went into the dressing room the day we were relegated and said to the squad "if you don't want to be here then duck off" and off fucked 7 rats (don't include Rodrigo or Roberts) most on loans and they will never be welcome back.

We have made a couple of signings though. Think we are in for a mid table 12 place - ish finish.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Late Leeds. Hope this isn't the theme for the season like Bielsa's first year. Our hearts won't take it.

• Haha
Football eh? Bloody hell.

Won't mean anything at the end of the season but very happy right now. Only a game in but still have reservations about the outlay on Havertz. Unfair to make a firm judgement though.

*cough* Tony Mowbray

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm currently on holiday in Turkey, couple of Leeds fans in the local bar very happy or maybe relieved at the result. Wished them all the best for their season and they said they hoped Arsenal won. Yay and they did!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.