Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hevs75

My little Luton Town just one game away from the Prem League, loved being at the Kenny last night, 40 years of supporting my beloved team, whatever happens at Wembley, we have proved that an unfashionable small club can do it if run correctly, so very very proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Leeds beat Accrington Stanley (who are they? - please tell me I'm not the only person to remember that) 3 - 1 yesterday.

But i was listening to their owner say that the £300k they will have got yesterday - tv rights, ticket sales etc.. is absolutely season changing, the difference between being in the red and the black at the end of the season. That is why the FA Cup is brilliant. Premier League teams can go to these lower league clubs and change their seasons.

💙🤍💛👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
Looking forward to Manchester City, Arsenal etc. visiting Kenilworth Road, from a soulless bowl to an actual football ground.

Thrilled for Luton and our Luton fans on here 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Thelmachops

VIP Member
Happy first day of the season! Well, to some of us..

It's the only time of the season where I have so much optimism, but by half time, I realise we are still as rubbish as last season 🤣

Hevs75

Ah so it wasnt meant to be for my beloved Luton Town, so very proud of the seasons achievements. Roll on next season and we get our rivalry back with Watford lol
To those whose teams still have matches to play, good luck
Now what do I do on a Saturday for the next couple of months 😃🧡

• Heart

Hevs75

As my beloved Hatters begin their first Premier League journey tomorrow at Brighton, I am both excited & a little bit nervous. Still cant quite believe it & whatever happens it's going to be an adventure. I'm relatively happy with the pre-season signings, feels good to have football back
Whichever team you support, enjoy 🙂

• Heart

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
I know you aren't all Leeds fan but there is some absolutely fuckery going on at Leeds. Our owner is using our stadium as security to buy an also relegated team in Italy. He couldn't do more to piss Leeds fans off this week. If hadn't been so arrogant he could have sold up this time last year for £300m, road off on the coat tails that they brought us Bielsa, promotion and a club we could be proud of. But oh no, he was to go all Ridsdalebatescellino on us.

Why can this club never just get on with things?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

GlassOfBeans

Chatty Member
Yesterday Yorkshire Water reported a huge drop in water pressure in the Leeds area as thousands of Leeds United fans took showers to cleanse themselves after having to support Man United for the 90 minutes.

😉

• Haha

ordinaryjelly

VIP Member
We're ready. Two coaches of Big Sams and one of nuns. Do or die. Fully expect us to die.

Screenshot_20230521_085842_Dolphin.jpg

Screenshot_20230521_090149_Dolphin.jpg

---
West Ham are probably still drunk after Thursday and now we’re mathematically safe, I wouldn’t put it past us to not be super bothered today.
That said, it’s the last home game of the season and Declan’s likely last home game (6 years to the day since his first senior appearance, also at the bowl 😭) so maybe they’ll turn up?! Who knows.
We turned up drunk (seriously) against Derby the last game of the season when we were promoted and still made them look like school boys.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
Luton fan here 👋🏼 When we have good seasons like this I always feel a bit sad when they are over. Hopefully 3 more games and some serious celebrations to come for us. Keeping everything crossed we are in the same league as Leeds and forest next season for some good weekend breaks (both games will be on a Wednesday night now)