Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So. Jack Harrison had jumped ship now. He was instrumental under Bielsa and our promotion but this over shadows that now. In one way I am glad these rats are jumping ship, in another I am starting to wonder how we will field a team. We couldn't even fill our subs bench on Saturday and that included 2 goalkeepers.

Leeds United the gift that keeps on giving. I have no idea how Orta and Radrizzani thought these bleeping contracts were a good idea. Loan deal clauses for everyone. They screwed us over so badly.

Reactions: 1
This is the Man Utd email incase anyone here wants to send one after Todays Greenwood news. As regardless of who we support this will show all players that its an ok way to behave [email protected]

Reactions: 2
I thought that was what you meant but it wasn't clear.

---

In Leeds 'the circus' United 🤡 we still haven't signed anyone and are unable to name a full squad. One teeny positive is that we are maxed out on loans now so any further rats will need to be sold rather than loaned out. It is not entirely clear which buffoon saw fit to hand out these ridiculous contracts in the first place, but it is the Leeds way afterall.

Farke has kicked the wantaway three out of the dressing room/first team training facilities and went one step further than allowing them to train with the u21s and has told them they can train alone and do their own thing. Gnoto has made himself virtually unsaleable because after this behaviour why would any club offer him a contract? Stupid teenager. We paid less than £5m for him, more fool him.

Farke should have taken over after Bielsa. No other club fucks things up quite so well as Leeds. Cheers Dad for raising me to bleed 💙🤍💛

Any Sheffield Wednesday supporters here? Just need to know how easy it'll be to get a ticket as a neutral to games when I move there next month for University

So. Jack Harrison had jumped ship now. He was instrumental under Bielsa and our promotion but this over shadows that now. In one way I am glad these rats are jumping ship, in another I am starting to wonder how we will field a team. We couldn't even fill our subs bench on Saturday and that included 2 goalkeepers.

Leeds United the gift that keeps on giving. I have no idea how Orta and Radrizzani thought these bleeping contracts were a good idea. Loan deal clauses for everyone. They screwed us over so badly.
Are Leeds fans pissed about Harrison leaving?

Are Leeds fans pissed about Harrison leaving?
Not really. He served us well, without him promotion would have been so much harder. It is just a bitter pill to swallow that he signed a new contract with Leeds in April -- when we were already looking like being relegated and then waltzes away when we are relegated. I think most fans would wish him well. Was

What has become apparent is there are a core of Leeds players who are very much committed 'side before self" and then the others on the outside. We were never a team after whatever happened in the dressing room at half time vs Crystal Palace. We had 6 or 7 Leeds players on the pitch/bench and then the rest of them knowing they could walk away on these ridiculous loan clauses. It was never going to be a success.

The devastating thing is that it only took 18 months to destroy everything Bielsa built. 🥹

But it is Leeds. We can't really expext much different. We were never going to be just relegated.

Reactions: 1
Not really. He served us well, without him promotion would have been so much harder. It is just a bitter pill to swallow that he signed a new contract with Leeds in April -- when we were already looking like being relegated and then waltzes away when we are relegated. I think most fans would wish him well. Was

What has become apparent is there are a core of Leeds players who are very much committed 'side before self" and then the others on the outside. We were never a team after whatever happened in the dressing room at half time vs Crystal Palace. We had 6 or 7 Leeds players on the pitch/bench and then the rest of them knowing they could walk away on these ridiculous loan clauses. It was never going to be a success.

The devastating thing is that it only took 18 months to destroy everything Bielsa built. 🥹

But it is Leeds. We can't really expext much different. We were never going to be just relegated.
What happened in the dressing room/what was rumoured to have happened? Was there some sort of bust up that spilled onto the pitch?

No one really knows, the rumour is some players told the others to buck their ideas up (not so much in that game) and decide if they were in or they were out and it caused a rift. The 'old guard' vs the new USA gang/newbies. But it is all rumours.

We played more or less as a team in the first half vs Crystal Palace, played as a disjointed team in the second half and for the rest of the season never reunited. When we were relegated in the dressing room immediately Liam Cooper said "if you don't want to be here duck off" and they all fucked off.

The fans side with Cooper and want (are glad) those players have gone but thought we would make some signings to replace them. We haven't replaced them so there are some grumblings. Our previous board really sold us up the river with those release clause contracts. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Ah interesting, okay! I’m not sure what to expect of him at Everton, same with this Gnoto (?) if we get him. Leeds fans seem pretty pissed about him but I’m guessing that’s his behaviour right? Is he a loss?

Gnoto is not so much of a loss, runs a bit with the ball, had a great debut but never lived up to it. I feel like we wouldn't mind losing him, it is his behaviour that is reprehensible and given that he behaves this way (or his agent leads him to behave that way) I am not sure why anyone would welcome him into their squad. We are happy to let him rot unless a £20+m bid comes. He cost us less that £5m so meh.

Jack Harrison signing his contract with us in April and then walking away stings a little bit. But other than that good luck to him.

In positive news Leeds managed to not lose tonight. That's all I have got.

Reactions: 3
Gnoto is not so much of a loss, runs a bit with the ball, had a great debut but never lived up to it. I feel like we wouldn't mind losing him, it is his behaviour that is reprehensible and given that he behaves this way (or his agent leads him to behave that way) I am not sure why anyone would welcome him into their squad. We are happy to let him rot unless a £20+m bid comes. He cost us less that £5m so meh.

Jack Harrison signing his contract with us in April and then walking away stings a little bit. But other than that good luck to him.

Thank you! I can’t see Everton going upto 20m tbh for him. Interesting to see what happens, hasn’t he got an offer from Europe too?

Watched it and it was a good game, yet I felt you stopped going for it once the 7 minutes of additional time started. Did you feel the same or was it more that a point was a decent return?

I think they just didn't have anything more to give. At that point our bench consisted of two defenders, two non attacking midfielders and two goalkeepers so there were no options there. We couldn't even name a full squad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.