Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have renewed our season tickets as well. We probably still would but it sits bitterly that we already paid whole Radrizanni is playing around like this. My husband and I still have 2 more years to pay on our twenty year season tickets. We didn't have our children twenty years ago and they wouldn't transfer our tickets to the East Stand to be with the children so we pay for both. I always felt at least we are putting money into something we love but Radrizzani is making it hard.

That's the thing they know the fans will be there, from those dark -15 point league one type seasons to Bielsaball, we were there. It's the most one sided relationship, abusive from them and we just take it.

I know Leeds aren't the only club with owner struggles but it does seem like Leeds are the only club that always has a little something going on.

Oh Leeds United. 🥹

Reactions: 3
It's a shame you lost Big Sam..he would have taken you back up, I'm sure of it..

Reactions: 1
Yes with his 6 defenders on the pitch ideology! I don't think he even wanted to do the 4 games but half a million for that little stint must have tempered him. But

It is ok the League Donkey will be in charge just to screw us over so more. And probably appointed right at the end of the transfer window so we will be playing the kit man, the groundsman and the fan who sits in E323 of the East Stand because we missed out on actual transfers.

Reactions: 2
Gundo 🩵

No way that should’ve been a penalty, barely touched him, very close to him and didn’t change the balls direction and his arms are in a natural position. Stupid rule in these situations.

and how did Casemiro get a free kick for this?
IMG_3247.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Utd have some decent players but City always looked like they could move into another gear.
Foden is a cracking player to bring off the bench.
It wasn't the greatest Cup Final, that early first goal made it quite a strange game I thought.

Is Karl Robinson still at Leeds? Wondering if it’s worth having a tenner on him to be next manager, wouldn’t rule it out given the tit show that’s happening at Leeds again!

I think he left with Big Sam but given communicating with fans is bottom of their priorities we will probably never know.

I think we need a complete clear out of everyone, and start from a complete clean slate with the younger players given a chance.

I think he left with Big Sam but given communicating with fans is bottom of their priorities we will probably never know.

I think we need a complete clear out of everyone, and start from a complete clean slate with the younger players given a chance.
That’s what Burnley did (hubby is a fan) and it’s worked for them.
Maybe we should be docked 15 points again. One of the best periods for Leeds results wise 😁

R.I.P Gordon McQueen
A cracking centre-half, great memories of watching him in a Scotland shirt when I was a youngster.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.