Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gutted but I knew it was coming, we are shocking. Bringing Gnonto on for the last 2 minutes… oh well he passed his driving test this week so he can drive about to all the championship sides 🤣🩵🤍💛

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omigod we only went and bloody did it ⚽👒
We did, still not quite sunk in & thank God Lockyer is ok. My heart was bursting with pride for Pelly he has become a Luton legend. I'd love us to keep Marvellous & I think Alfie Doughty will relish the premier league

• Heart
Reactions: 1
"sell the club and duck off home"

"you're not fit to wear the shirt"

Our season in two sentences. Clear out the deadwood, hope the 49ers are for real and we'l be a 'new' club.

One positive is that it's the last time we will ever see Weston McKennie in a Leeds shirt. 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We did, still not quite sunk in & thank God Lockyer is ok. My heart was bursting with pride for Pelly he has become a Luton legend. I'd love us to keep Marvellous & I think Alfie Doughty will relish the premier league
We will miss you down here!! X

Thank god it’s all over now. This season has been death by a thousand paper cuts but hopefully all the mercenary players will do one now (yes James Maddison, I’m looking at you) and also our DoF and chief exec will too.

Reactions: 4
Our owner didn't even bother turning up yesterday because he is a coward, same for our chief director. Our boardroom box was empty. Hopefully today we get the news that the 49ers have taken control and Radrizzani can bugger off to Sampdoria. Yes, while the club he owns was busy being relegated he was buying another one.

Absolute circus. Ship them all out.

Our owner didn't even bother turning up yesterday because he is a coward, same for our chief director. Our boardroom box was empty. Hopefully today we get the news that the 49ers have taken control and Radrizzani can bugger off to Sampdoria. Yes, while the club he owns was busy being relegated he was buying another one.

Absolute circus. Ship them all out.
Same for the Everton board.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Well that was underwhelming. Only Luke Ayling could be bothered to turn up 😭
We’ve been here before, several times. I’m predicting a good few years in the CL before we ever get a sniff of Premiership football again.
If we are going to rebuild, then we need new owners in sooner rather than later.
MOT

Dark and difficult times lie ahead ( Albus Dumbledore)

Reactions: 4
"sell the club and duck off home"

"you're not fit to wear the shirt"

Our season in two sentences. Clear out the deadwood, hope the 49ers are for real and we'l be a 'new' club.
Elland Road chants were top tier yesterday…

Personal favourite: when the pitch invader came on, ducking and weaving the security, and we started chanting “he’s got more fight than you!” to the players 🤣

• Haha
I was just listening to The Athletic's podcast about Leicester and Leeds being relegated and until recently the Leicester first team had table service at the training ground, someone came along and cleared their plates! And the first team ate in a separate part of the restaurant (?!) than the u23/21/18s. Can you imagine that?!

(No offence to our Leicester fans!)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was just listening to The Athletic's podcast about Leicester and Leeds being relegated and until recently the Leicester first team had table service at the training ground, someone came along and cleared their plates! And the first team ate in a separate part of the restaurant (?!) than the u23/21/18s. Can you imagine that?!

The whole culture of the club needs to change now we’ve gone down. They need to graft and earn their place. No doubt some of them will get moves away and tbf I don’t care if they do.

Reactions: 6

No offence taken, the whole thing is embarrassing. Like Lola said, very few of us will give a tiny rats ass when most of our players get picked off or go because their contracts have ended. The only one I don’t want to go is Kelechi. Hopefully Vards will stay and we keep KDH and Iversen.

I know you aren't all Leeds fan but there is some absolutely fuckery going on at Leeds. Our owner is using our stadium as security to buy an also relegated team in Italy. He couldn't do more to piss Leeds fans off this week. If hadn't been so arrogant he could have sold up this time last year for £300m, road off on the coat tails that they brought us Bielsa, promotion and a club we could be proud of. But oh no, he was to go all Ridsdalebatescellino on us.

Why can this club never just get on with things?

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I know you aren't all Leeds fan but these is some absolutely fuckery going on at Leeds. Our owner is using our stadium as security to buy an also relegated team in Spain. He couldn't do more to piss Leeds fans off this week. If hadn't been so arrogant he could have sold up this tune last year for £300m, road off on the coat tails that they brought us Bielsa, promotion and a club we could be proud off. But oh no, he was to go all Ridsdalebatescellino on us.

Why can thid club never just get on with things?
I've just read about this and bleeping fuming. Radz has shown no respect for the club or the fans and that showed when he couldn't be bothered to attend the last game. How the duck is he allowed to get away with this 🤬

I've just read about this and bleeping fuming. Radz has shown no respect for the club or the fans and that showed when he couldn't be bothered to attend the last game. How the duck is he allowed to get away with this 🤬
It is beyond baffling and infuriating. Best bit is the 49ers, Angus Kinnear etc. had no idea he was doing this, they found out the same way we all day. Flabberghasting.

He can't be allowed to get away with this. And he will never be able to set foot in West Yorkshire again.
---
I'll do what I like.

Screenshot_20230601_175910_Dolphin.jpg

Reactions: 1
It is beyond baffling and infuriating. Best bit is the 49ers, Angus Kinnear etc. had no idea he was doing this, they found out the same way we all day. Flabberghasting.

He can't be allowed to get away with this. And he will never be able to set foot in West Yorkshire again.
---
I'll do what I like.

View attachment 2210737
Reading more on this he offered Leeds but it wasn't accepted though just having the thought to do this shows a lack of respect. That email to Athletic proves what an arrogant little man he has become. He has failed to keep Leeds in the premiership by allowing his director of football to make some poor decisions so now he is bored. He wants a new toy

• Angry
I am just so furious I don't even know what to say. The whole idea is so incredible. And then to tell us it is nobody's business. 😡🤬

Not too long ago he had us be the first team wearing "Football is for the fans" t shirts. Short memory.

I know you aren't all Leeds fan but there is some absolutely fuckery going on at Leeds. Our owner is using our stadium as security to buy an also relegated team in Italy. He couldn't do more to piss Leeds fans off this week. If hadn't been so arrogant he could have sold up this time last year for £300m, road off on the coat tails that they brought us Bielsa, promotion and a club we could be proud of. But oh no, he was to go all Ridsdalebatescellino on us.

Why can this club never just get on with things?
Gypsys curse 😞

---
I'll do what I like.

View attachment 2210737
Seems like someone needs some media training! Telling journalists that things are none of their business is an amaaaaaazing way to get them drop a story. Not. Poor comms team (who will most definitely have not advised this and who will most definitely have been ignored).

I really feel for you, Ordinary Jelly. When owners act this recklessly like this with 100-year-old-plus clubs with incredible history, heritage and fanbase, it's absolutely gutting. You could almost understand the heartlessness (not really, but you know what I mean) if the decisions made good business sense, but this is just tantrummy muppetry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.