Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massive congrats to Luton! From a Sunderland fan very relieved I didn’t suffer a shootout 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Looking forward to Manchester City, Arsenal etc. visiting Kenilworth Road, from a soulless bowl to an actual football ground.

Thrilled for Luton and our Luton fans on here 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@ordinaryjelly we need to go down to the championship and rebuild the team. Unfortunately Leeds do not attract quality footballers and we have brought in players not worth their fee. I'm pleased Orta has gone and Andrea's will be next due to be next. Our future is uncertain and we definitely need a decent director of football. Leeds were known for producing home grown talent however now we ship them out and do not give them the opportunity to play for the first team. Look at our under 21's. As a season ticket holder I'm not looking forward to tomorrow as I agree with you it will be toxic. 4.30 pm kick off so plenty of time for alcohol and fans already unhappy with players and the board, they will freely show their feelings if we do go down.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You'll stay up.

We are a club devoid of just about anyone, no players who can play, no manager of our own, no director of football and our chairman has been overseas this week buying another football club.

Elland Road will be toxic tomorrow.
---
I hope this doesn't go to penalties. Imagine the pressure of taking a penalty in the game that has the most lucrative prize in the world.
It all depends on Everton because I absolutely don’t trust us to beat West Ham and that’s what we need to do and hope Everton draw or lose - not likely. Good luck to everyone anyway, it’s been what feels like the longest season ever!

I feel f*cking sick about football today and am hungover too. Please, please, please Everton

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good luck to you all! I know it’s not possible for you all to stay up, but if it’s any consolation the championship is wonderful x

I’m still not sure if I should watch the game or go to sleep. If they do stay up, I can’t bear another season like the last 2. UTFT 💙
I’ve not gone today as I was at a wedding last night and trains were expensive but I’m at home and I just can’t stop crying, I’m so stressed out 😭😭😭😭😭

Looking forward to Manchester City, Arsenal etc. visiting Kenilworth Road, from a soulless bowl to an actual football ground.

Thrilled for Luton and our Luton fans on here 🥳
Ah thanks I've just about recovered since yesterday, great day but I'm going to miss the championship

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.