Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still all in our own hands, but I have zero faith we can do it. Leeds make me ill.
I could’ve written this post about Everton. It’s definitely between us for the final spot. I’m concerned West Ham just aren’t going to do anything tomorrow, we really needed to win today.
Injuries have killed us

Reactions: 2
It’s never nice to see any club go down, absolutely horrible feeling. No matter who goes down I think itll be a big miss.

Reactions: 1
West Ham are probably still drunk after Thursday and now we’re mathematically safe, I wouldn’t put it past us to not be super bothered today.
That said, it’s the last home game of the season and Declan’s likely last home game (6 years to the day since his first senior appearance, also at the bowl 😭) so maybe they’ll turn up?! Who knows.

We're ready. Two coaches of Big Sams and one of nuns. Do or die. Fully expect us to die.

Screenshot_20230521_085842_Dolphin.jpg

Screenshot_20230521_090149_Dolphin.jpg

---
West Ham are probably still drunk after Thursday and now we’re mathematically safe, I wouldn’t put it past us to not be super bothered today.
That said, it’s the last home game of the season and Declan’s likely last home game (6 years to the day since his first senior appearance, also at the bowl 😭) so maybe they’ll turn up?! Who knows.
We turned up drunk (seriously) against Derby the last game of the season when we were promoted and still made them look like school boys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Bunch of bottle jobs. Get rid of the majority of them and start over with a decent manager. But first we need to sort out the top. 49ers where are you? Get rid of Radrizanni (thought it was impossible to get relegated?) And Kinnear. Find us a decent director of football who isn't constantly buying £35m projects and get people in who believe in our club.

I've made my opinion on the Championship clear. It's a welcome release.

So let's go. 💙🤍💛

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bunch of bottle jobs. Get rid of the majority of them and start over with a decent manager. But first we need to sort out the top. 49ers where are you? Get rid of Radrizanni (thought it was impossible to get relegated?) And Kinnear. Find us a decent director of football who isn't constantly buying £35m projects and get people in who believe in our club.

I've made my opinion on the Championship clear. It's a welcome release.

So let's go. 💙🤍💛
Disappointing, baffling, mismanaged. I actually don’t blame the players for all of it.
Championship, here we come. No VAR 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
IMG_3146.jpeg

💙💙💙
I love watching the celebrations. Now to focus on the two finals. Hopefully no one gets injured in the last two games. One game won’t change anything in the league anyway and the other possibly but probably will be sorted by then. So can rest players without it affecting the rest of the teams in the league.
Haaland swearing live on sky 😂
Foden having 5 league titles at 22 (23 really).
Alvarez could win the World Cup, premier league, fa cup and cl in one season.
Hoping Gundogan stays

Attachments

It is nice to see one born and bred Leeds boy be successful (and one sit on the bench and still get in on the confetti) Only success Leeds will ever see.

Unfortunately I can not see leeds beating spurs next week after watching the second half of yesterday's match. When Bamford went of injured (again) the players just fell a part. Ayling stated the fitness levels have gone down since bielsa left now they don't play murder ball and that is evident on the pitch. Sam should have been brought in after the sacking of Marsch however the board never takes the obvious route. The same in the tansfer windows we never buy players to play in the positions we desperately need strengthening. I also think we have missed Dallas this season but I may be bias as I'm a big fan not just I his playing 🤣.

I'm pleased for kelvin Philip's even though he hasn't really done anything to deserve a medal however I think any of us would choose to move jobs if the money was right. He is still leeds and I would welcome him back if the opportunity arose but I know I may be in the minority

Promotion to the premier league was a chance to build a better team and a revamped stadium… we are going back down with neither.

Bielsa knew the team lacked quality but what they did lack in talent he made sure they made up for in fitness and stamina… when that has been taken away, we are left with what we are seeing now.

But on a positive, Leeds fans will always have each other and that’s what makes our club or any football club for that matter! 🟡🔵⚪

Reactions: 2
They gave up months ago! The whole squad needs gutting and a rebuild is needed. It’s been clear for awhile that it was going to happen
We’re an actual mess. Hate that there’s a tiny bit of hope for Sunday now. We may win but Everton will do what they need to so down we go.

We’re an actual mess. Hate that there’s a tiny bit of hope for Sunday now. We may win but Everton will do what they need to so down we go.
Leeds will be joining you. I can not see us beating Spurs the way we have been playing lately or the other teams at risk of relegation losing all their matches.

Football,eh. It'd be fun they said, eh.

When I was 4 my dad came back from playing football, it was Saturday evening and we were all eating spaghetti bolognese. He says to us "girls if you want to live in this house you have to support Leeds or you have to leave" I thought bloody hell I better support Leeds then, I don't want to leave. When I was teenager, he said to me "Jelly, if you want me to come to your wedding you better marry a Leeds fan or I won't be there" So, I married a Leeds fan.

Cheers Dad. It has been so much fun. (bar about 5 seasons, champs league, 1991/92 and Bielsa) I am 42, the fun to frustration ration is not in my favour 5:42.

26 year home and away season ticket holders (still have them both now I live in hope of being well enough to go back)

It's the fans that make it and thank God we have ace fans. 💙🤍💛

• Heart
Reactions: 6
At least we'll never know what life supporting a normal club is, a club that just exist and do but never do not.

It's a dysfunctional relationship alright.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.