Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would honestly rather be a boring mid table team for a few years given the few years Everton have had 😂😂😂
Anyone who is on the verge of being relegated would rather be mid table! It’s a silly thing to say 😂😂

Reactions: 1
We are about to be relegated. I'd take games that matter over dull 2-1s every week and just not mastering to anyone, anyday. Leeds were not built to be obscure 👊🏻

Reactions: 2
We are about to be relegated. I'd take games that matter over dull 2-1s every week and just not mastering to anyone, anyday. Leeds were not built to be obscure 👊🏻
I’ve always said I’d rather ride the roller coaster than mid table mediocrity. Trouble is, we can never have a happy medium.

Just want it on record how much I am bursting with pride for these boys. They’re so bleeping young, and whilst yeah it was certainly one step too far, it’s not the end of our story but the beginning. Haway the lads! ♥🤍🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My little Luton Town just one game away from the Prem League, loved being at the Kenny last night, 40 years of supporting my beloved team, whatever happens at Wembley, we have proved that an unfashionable small club can do it if run correctly, so very very proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My little Luton Town just one game away from the Prem League, loved being at the Kenny last night, 40 years of supporting my beloved team, whatever happens at Wembley, we have proved that an unfashionable small club can do it if run correctly, so very very proud.
I was trying to remember your user name this morning to find you on here. What a night last night was. Everytime I think I couldn’t love the club any more something like last night happens ❤

• Heart
Just want it on record how much I am bursting with pride for these boys. They’re so bleeping young, and whilst yeah it was certainly one step too far, it’s not the end of our story but the beginning. Haway the lads! ♥🤍🥹
We are so far further on than we ever expected having only been promoted last season. It’s been a joy to watch the football we have played this season. The lads are brilliant, every one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really, really, really hope Luton can do it. Would love to see Man City, Scum, Liverpool and all their primadonna's turn up there.

Reactions: 3
I am cheering them on. Alan Campbell came through my teams youth academy and went from us to you. Cant believe he could be playing in the prem. I hope you get the promotion!!

Glad I booked the cl final weekend off, the last few years I’ve been working it. Just so happened to book last weeks cl game off as well and off this weeks. I didn’t necessarily book the final weekend off for that (but was hopeful it would work out well).

We are so far further on than we ever expected having only been promoted last season. It’s been a joy to watch the football we have played this season. The lads are brilliant, every one of them.
Sunderland gave us a good game on Saturday (and what a free kick they scored) and for such a young team they have done so well, it bodes well for the future
---
I am cheering them on. Alan Campbell came through my teams youth academy and went from us to you. Cant believe he could be playing in the prem. I hope you get the promotion!!
We love him in our house as my family and my husband come from Lanarkshire (Hamilton).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.