Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so conflicted wanting sunderland to stay down but also wanting them to come up just cause it's been too long since a good old tyne & wear Derby 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm so conflicted wanting sunderland to stay down but also wanting them to come up just cause it's been too long since a good old tyne & wear Derby 💃
Can’t imagine our unbeaten run holding out much longer if this happened but hey funnier things have happened and I’d just be chuffed to bits to be there 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Good luck to our resident Leeds fans today from a Newcastle fan.
I've always liked Leeds so would actually be sad to see you go down 🙏🏻💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That is a decent point. Thought our 10-0-0 formation didn't well, didn't really think they looked much like scoring apart from penalties. Though why oh ehy they let tantrumming Bamford take our penalty I will never know, clearly a management decision but it was a crap penalty from a player devoid of confidence. Rodrigo can take a decent penalty. Oh well. We go again! 💙🤍💛
---
I'm really enjoying all the twists at the bottom, fun for a neutral i'm sure the supporters are feeling different.
Aside from Southampton going down today it is a real comprising between the other 4. Much more interesting than the top of the table.

Last edited:
Aside from Southampton going down today it is a real comprising between the other 4. Much more interesting than the top of the table.
2 'big' teams going down Just checked the last 10 season tables & never had that before

Reactions: 1
I’m in the minority of toon fans who actually want Sunderland and Middlesbrough to come up. Actually, the person that sits next to me at St. James’ wants them up too. I don’t harbour the hatred for the black cats and think it’d be great for the north east in both financial and footballing terms.

• Heart
I’m in the minority of toon fans who actually want Sunderland and Middlesbrough to come up. Actually, the person that sits next to me at St. James’ wants them up too. I don’t harbour the hatred for the black cats and think it’d be great for the north east in both financial and footballing terms.
Also if your rivals are in same league you get the chance to have the joy of beating them

Reactions: 3
I do like how Ryan Reynolds & Rob McElhenney are 2 of the first congratulating Notts County. They seem such decent guys

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.