Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A base salary of £500,000. Nothing in Premier League terms. A salary of £3m if he keeps us up. Some incentive

Reactions: 1
In the worst kept secret in football this season Big Sam had taken over for four games. I'm finally confident we could stay up. 💙🤍💛👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm looking forwards to the 10-0-0 formation being used against Man City. I can't see this ending happily for Leeds, Allardyce has only had one other job in the last 5 years, West Brom where he W4 D8 L14 and got them relegated.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha. Could you imagine that? I think every fan of the other 19 teams would enjoy that so much. Requires some miracle results from the teams below then but stranger things have happened.

Big Sam had his first press conference in 15 minutes looking forward to what he has to say
---
Isn't it great that the women's FA Cup final at Wembley has sold out. Women's football has come such a long way in the past few years.

Last edited:
So, Haaland broke the goals scored record last night. They play us at the weekend which will probably be a cricket score, then Everton and Chelsea. I think he will be well in to 40 goals. We are lucky to see him play.

Leeds said he was too expensive at £4m and we couldn't afford him before he went to Dortmund. He was born and bred in Leeds and his Dad really wanted that deal to work out. Probably one of the most Leeds-ish things we have done in recent years.

So, Haaland broke the goals scored record last night. They play us at the weekend which will probably be a cricket score, then Everton and Chelsea. I think he will be well in to 40 goals. We are lucky to see him play.

Leeds said he was too expensive at £4m and we couldn't afford him before he went to Dortmund. He was born and bred in Leeds and his Dad really wanted that deal to work out. Probably one of the most Leeds-ish things we have done in recent years.
Just imagine the comedy potential of behind the scenes coaching vids of Big Sam and Haaland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shame for Arsenal, but I still hold a glimmer of hope! Just need to win all of our final games now and pray for a very unlikely Man City slip up. Great win for Forest, I want them to stay up.
I also hope Luton go up to the prem, they deserve it. Great team. Plus would love to see all of the big boys playing at little old Kenilworth Road :LOL:
Yay, as a Luton fan, thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We're the first game to break the 3pm TV blackout rule today, just what l Leeds need an annihilation fruit the nation to see, we will be shown live on Sky. In another first tune in to see a cricket score from Man City. Absolute free hit today, l expect us to be in the relegation zone after todays games. 💙🤍💛

• Heart
I’m on holiday, thought I’d be able to listen on the radio. Been in the hotel all day as the weather has been bad so as I can’t listen on the radio been refresh Twitter for updates

As a team who are low on confidence, I think we have battled as well as we can, what do others think? Let’s face it, we are levels away from them even when we are at our best but the players have worked hard and stuck together 🤍💛💙

I don't think it is a bad half from us. Considering our recent performances which have been laughable, at least we have come back from the beach and turned up. It is a little bit like one of those FA Cup fixtures though Premier League club vs League Two club. We know we aren't the same league as them. We kind of look a little bit like an actual team whose players know each others name which is bizarre to see after the last twelve games. Another half the same and while our goal difference is not great it is still better than a few clubs below us and that could be what counts on the last day. 💙🤍💛

But Saturday 3pm football on the TV is ace.

• Heart
I think haalands hit his universal goal quota. The universe will physically not let them in anymore 🥲

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.