Club football #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to say how weird it is to see Robbie Keane back in Leeds gear after all these year. Pretty sure if he laced some boots up he'd still give Bamford a run for his money.
---
Oh and also, all their fans taking photos at their corner, so Premier League, all you can hear is WACCOE in the background. 👊🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Really pleased after that. All we wanted was to not get battered, not to drop out heads and not give up and we didn't. To only concede 2 away at City is a result in itself. Gives me some faith going into the last three games. We go again.💙🤍💛👊🏻

• Heart
The Liverpool fans booing the anthem are actually so cringe. I literally hate the monarchy and even I wouldn’t do that.

Reactions: 3
Liverpool fans are the first ones to give it out but the worst ones if you give it back to them, yet to meet a more whiny, snivelly bunch of fans.

Reactions: 7
Liverpool fans are the first ones to give it out but the worst ones if you give it back to them, yet to meet a more whiny, snivelly bunch of fans.
Along with PSG I genuinely think Liverpool has one of the worst fan bases in football tbh

Reactions: 4
Is it just me shocked how close Liverpool are to top 4 I thought they were doing much worse this season. Also sadly I saw that Chelsea are mathematically safe from relegation so that hope is over

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A drone has stopped play in the Chesterfield v Bromely game..not seen that before!

• Haha
  • Wow
🎶 I'm only here for the Teemu, here for the Teemu 🎶

I say that being 1-0 down and it's Pukki last game for us ...

I feel sorry for Millwall, they have a habit of bottling it at the last minute!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The last day of the football season is ace. I think the translation battle at the bottom of the prem will go to the last day too.
---
Of course I meant relegation. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The club do amazing things in the community, but as a West Ham fan I could never feel sorry for them lol.
above anything though, they aren’t ready in the slightest. Even if they did manage to win the playoffs, they’d be eaten alive in the Prem. Nothing about their football is exciting.

Reactions: 1
Luton fan here 👋🏼 When we have good seasons like this I always feel a bit sad when they are over. Hopefully 3 more games and some serious celebrations to come for us. Keeping everything crossed we are in the same league as Leeds and forest next season for some good weekend breaks (both games will be on a Wednesday night now)

Reactions: 7
Luton fan here 👋🏼 When we have good seasons like this I always feel a bit sad when they are over. Hopefully 3 more games and some serious celebrations to come for us. Keeping everything crossed we are in the same league as Leeds and forest next season for some good weekend breaks (both games will be on a Wednesday night now)
All the best from a Sunderland fan 🥹 very very nervous about this. We weren’t expecting to be anywhere near here I was genuinely praying we wouldn’t go back down nevermind this. Just to be here is enough for me, anything else is just a huge bonus. You’re a cracking side, and we are woeful at home so I’d feel quite confident if I was you!

Noone feels sorry for Millwall 😁
---
Really pleased after that. All we wanted was to not get battered, not to drop out heads and not give up and we didn't. To only concede 2 away at City is a result in itself. Gives me some faith going into the last three games. We go again.💙🤍💛👊🏻
Is it bad when you see a 2-1 defeat as a positive 😂
Our fate is in the hands of other clubs results as well. If we go back down, I won’t be too sad. I like Championship football. We can’t compete with teams whose squad cost almost three times as much as ours. There was no shame losing to Abu Dhabi United
MOT

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.