Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one loves the attention, the real yummy mummy. Remember the tantrum she had over the kids bus tickets ? If she just got off her ass and drove her kids to school like normal people she might be more relateable. She has nothing to do and all day to do it. A dose if ever there was one.
She totally does, I still remember her on that Channel 4 reality programme back in the day, it was when Big Brother was making people famous and she thought she would get famous too…..didn’t happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know I'm obsessed but her hair & she's cooking on tv. It's not great hair anyway so would be much healthier looking if it was shorter (and tied up when cooking)

Did she say last night her hair was falling out? It’s literally only the seed for an ad I’d say !

I used to really like her, love her fashion style and healthy ideas and outdoors stuff but then either I twigged or she ramped up it’s just all AD AD AD
Now she is never on insta. She just puts up two recipe reels a week and literally that’s it

Reactions: 4
She’s looking closer to 60 today with the pic of her led down. She looks so different xxxxx

Reactions: 1
No mention of the caravan in West Cork for this year yet - must be planning to spend the Summer somewhere more exotic !

I
No mention of the caravan in West Cork for this year yet - must be planning to spend the Summer somewhere more exotic !
I was expecting a few stories from Lanza to be honest.They will probably head off to FRaaaaaaaaance for a month this year with the contents of the house and family friends in tow.

• Haha
Not that it’s a bad thing but she’s stopped posting the kids as well. Something must have happened for her to pull back so much.

Not that it’s a bad thing but she’s stopped posting the kids as well. Something must have happened for her to pull back so much.
I noticed this too -it’s a good thing
A cork paediatrician is talking about this on insta at the moment saying how incredibly unethical it is for kids to be on social media in particular promoting products etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ll never set foot in SISU or cash n carry kitchens for that matter !!! €675 for that treatment and sure she’s pure loaded !!! why don’t they do an insta prize she wrecks my head ad ad ad ad …

I’ll never set foot in SISU or cash n carry kitchens for that matter !!! €675 for that treatment and sure she’s pure loaded !!! why don’t they do an insta prize she wrecks my head ad ad ad ad …
Came on to post about this.
non invasive skin treatment! Lady if someone is sticking needles in your face that’s invasive. I think she looks fine as she is. Why do they always have to start messing with their faces?

Came on to post about this.
non invasive skin treatment! Lady if someone is sticking needles in your face that’s invasive. I think she looks fine as she is. Why do they always have to start messing with their faces?
They will do anything if they’re getting it for free!

• Heart
I was in Mallow today and straight off spotted her daughter at a swimming gala (my daughters first one).

It’s simply awful that a stranger (me) knows exactly what she looks like from all the exposure on Insta. Poor child.

Then herself rocks up later- probably just after a run- and stands around in a vest and the tiny shorts she’s fond of 🙄 I’m totally jealous of the figure but no need to rub it in our faces 🙈

Reactions: 2
I was in Mallow today and straight off spotted her daughter at a swimming gala (my daughters first one).

It’s simply awful that a stranger (me) knows exactly what she looks like from all the exposure on Insta. Poor child.

Then herself rocks up later- probably just after a run- and stands around in a vest and the tiny shorts she’s fond of 🙄 I’m totally jealous of the figure but no need to rub it in our faces 🙈
Ah she looks haggard though!

Reactions: 5