Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry now a bloody collab with home sense ! She is loaded ! Puts me off shopping there

Reactions: 3
Go away and go google. On the hunt now for a new air fryer!!!

Reactions: 4
God she is always on the beg, Screechy O Connor would peel an orange in her pocket, she's tight fisted, an embarrassment!
She had one gifted a few years ago but as she had one, she was doing a give away. Never mentioned it again

Is she still on insta?
See the sister and family are all off to France for holidays
She used to be a die hard France goer
Now - nothing
A caravan beside a crappy looking inlet
What’s going on?

Is she still on insta?
See the sister and family are all off to France for holidays
She used to be a die hard France goer
Now - nothing
A caravan beside a crappy looking inlet
What’s going on?
Screechy O Connor will definitely be off to Fraaaaaaaaaaaance with the best friends and the kitchen sink for 3 weeks, the usual. She just doesn't give her followers the heads up anymore of her impending trips, you'll just see snippets on her stories of them cycling, dragging stuff to the beach with the trolley and sunsets on the beach. Stay tuned!!

Reactions: 1
Cliona pretending her week in Majorca is a huge effort while she is actually loving all the bragging 🙄

Reactions: 2
Cliona pretending her week in Majorca is a huge effort while she is actually loving all the bragging 🙄
Child going for the olympics?
mid Cliona can’t make it big ( not for lack of trying) maybe she’s stepping aside to push a child?

Reactions: 2
Must be nearly time for the trip to Fraaaaaaaaaance with the friends and the kitchen sink in tow. I look forward to a good beach sunset!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don’t think she has gone to France with the kids in a few years? Did she go last year?
seems happy in her caravan ?