Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK after a few here. I'm not that interested in cooking food but do try to feed my family well and in the easiest way possible. But if u had a family of six ( I have a family of 8) would u be bothered (in real life) cutting carrots into bite size pieces then crushing them with a glass, no flecking way I would. I'd mash the whole lot in one go and add the parmesan and leave the Chilli flakes on the table for personal preference and slap it on the plate. Feck this pretensious shite. Maybe I'm just bitter
---
Sorry pretentious

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
OK after a few here. I'm not that interested in cooking food but do try to feed my family well and in the easiest way possible. But if u had a family of six ( I have a family of 8) would u be bothered (in real life) cutting carrots into bite size pieces then crushing them with a glass, no flecking way I would. I'd mash the whole lot in one go and add the parmesan and leave the Chilli flakes on the table for personal preference and slap it on the plate. Feck this pretensious shite. Maybe I'm just bitter
---
Sorry pretentious
Screechy O Connor has nothing to do and all day to do it, I have no doubt she has help in the house. So, cook, taxi service, gym and shop. She doesn't work other than that oh and holidays with the girls. Nice life!

Reactions: 3
I’d say she has a cleaner
Loads of people do now
I’d say she misses the height of insta when she was sharing so much of her life etc

I’m laughing she says she loves the Luna by Lisa lipsticks …and most of them they’re in their packaging so she hasn’t even used them ! So full of s**t

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Luna by cheap shite SHEIN
No wonder they’re still in the box
All gifted circa 2019 and never opened
The 63€ Tom fords well used tho👀

• Haha
She was friends with Doug Hewlett’s wife who was friends with Jess they all go to Lean with Lesley for PT as far as I know

OMG Screechy is like Jackie Stallone in her story with the silver trousers. Shook after seeing it !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s just aging and has low body fat so it shows more
She looks good and has nice style I think
Hasn’t puffed herself with fillers or Botox

Reactions: 1
She doesn't look at all healthy, just scrawny. I have seen women like her who train and watch what they eat and they don't have that masculine look about them. She looks malnourished.

I don’t think she looks healthy and fresh at all. She looks underweight with terrible sun damage. Fine if that’s your thing but it’s not a vibe I would be inspired by.

• Heart
That outfit probably costs at least €500. But you know what, it’s comfortable and warm so I think she’s dead right. It’s freezing out there tonight.