Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I generally like her style! ( runs off to hide 🔫🔫)

the hair is too long though it kinda drags her face down if you get me. She has zero body fat so the age shows more and the hair is only eventuating

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she’s tagging her local politician in the post about the swimming pool not opening in the mornings. Complain to the business owners, get the sports club to complain to business owners. If an employee is not showing up on time, complain to the business. If it’s just someone to open the door, arrange for your club to get a key and set up themselves.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she’s tagging her local politician in the post about the swimming pool not opening in the mornings. Complain to the business owners, get the sports club to complain to business owners. If an employee is not showing up on time, complain to the business. If it’s just someone to open the door, arrange for your club to get a key and set up themselves.
Our local pool is state funded like semi private abd is useless maybe it’s the same for hers

She did the same when she couldn't get bus tickets for her kids and the school was only down the road

Reactions: 2
Our local pool is state funded like semi private abd is useless maybe it’s the same for hers
Actually that makes a bit more sense. Our nearest one is private I think as in not state funded, it’s a business owned one.
She’d be better raising it with a local councillor who might actually be able to do something about it rather than the Minister for Trade Enterprise and Employment for whom children’s recreational activities are not in his remit.

Actually that makes a bit more sense. Our nearest one is private I think as in not state funded, it’s a business owned one.
She’d be better raising it with a local councillor who might actually be able to do something about it rather than the Minister for Trade Enterprise and Employment for whom children’s recreational activities are not in his remit.
Simon Coveney would be local to her though

Do primary school age kids go swimming at 6am every morning before school ? What's it all in aid of ? Why cant they stay in bed and swim at the weekend ?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Do primary school age kids go swimming at 6am every morning before school ? What's it all in aid of ? Why cant they stay in bed and swim at the weekend ?
One of these pushy yummy mummys I guess. Loves the attention it brings to herself and the kids and then loves whinging about it on insta. Such a busy Mom, no pool open bladdy bladdy bla. You know the types.....busier than every other Mom.

Reactions: 5
She is always moaning about bringing her kids swimming - why tell loads of strangers if their activity is too much!

Reactions: 3
She is always moaning about bringing her kids swimming - why tell loads of strangers if their activity is too much!
Why even do the activity if it's too much for her? I mean she doesn't work outside of the home and all she has to do is accept freebies and make a video of what they are having for dinner. Many parents would love that luxury to stay at home. She's part of that very entitled busier than you brigade.

Why even do the activity if it's too much for her? I mean she doesn't work outside of the home and all she has to do is accept freebies and make a video of what they are having for dinner. Many parents would love that luxury to stay at home. She's part of that very entitled busier than you brigade.
Literally
She makes porridge
Brings kids swimming /school
Does a workout /run
Makes a video of a seasonal dish
Picks kids up
Dinner
Lights candle
Watch Netflix in the new room
Bed
Doesn’t put on any eye cream
Repeat the next day

that’s her insta and her life it seems

It’s very like most mams only lots and lots and lots also have a full time job outside the home too

she leads a golden life it appears

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has always been like that, her parents are nice people but definitely have notions above their station (as my mother would say) and she married well and gave up any notion of working herself to just be a yummy mummy !!! Totally unrelatable

Reactions: 6
That Austria trip - 4 skiing and ski school flights hotel transfers €10,000 minimum

• Wow
That Austria trip - 4 skiing and ski school flights hotel transfers €10,000 minimum
Another thing for her to brag about with the yummy mummy brigade, she's the biggest pain in the hola. She belongs to a certain type, the type that look you up and down before the speak to you.

Her voice is like chalk on a blackboard.

Reactions: 5
Literally
She makes porridge
Brings kids swimming /school
Does a workout /run
Makes a video of a seasonal dish
Picks kids up
Dinner
Lights candle
Watch Netflix in the new room
Bed
Doesn’t put on any eye cream
Repeat the next day

that’s her insta and her life it seems

It’s very like most mams only lots and lots and lots also have a full time job outside the home too

she leads a golden life it appears
Omg the “ doesn’t put on any eye cream” has me finished 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha