Cliona O’Connor aka Lean Mean Momma

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's going on with the swimming- is she a coach now ? Why is she hoarse ? What did I miss ? Was that an Ireland singleton she was wearing in some story ? Is her girl swimming for the country now ? I'm confused with the snippetts

Reactions: 1
What's going on with the swimming- is she a coach now ? Why is she hoarse ? What did I miss ? Was that an Ireland singleton she was wearing in some story ? Is her girl swimming for the country now ? I'm confused with the snippetts
Anything the will keep Screechy O Connor in the limelight she'll take it, even if it's her kids that are involved. Loves acting the martyr. She's tired, she's sitting in her car, she's poolside you get the drift.

She'll be off to Fraaaaaaaaaance on the ferry soon for a break.

• Haha
The kids are old enuf now. Can she not just drop them off at the pool and feck off shopping for a few hours?

No screeching about the school bus tickets this year, to shut Screechy O Connor up they must have given her the bus tickets. I mean someone as important as herself couldn't possibly be expected to drive her kids to school.

Fraaaaaaaaaaaaance with the brood and kitchen sink was fairly low key aswell !

Reactions: 3
Older ones at secondary school now I think so maybe doesn’t need bus tickets?
She always made a song and dance about kids not getting tickets, she got on to Councillors the works. I mean it's not as though she was too busy to drive her kids to school, she wasn't going to work, the bit of traffic in the mornings used to mess up her plans for the gym etc...🙄 she eventually stopped whinging about it.

She always made a song and dance about kids not getting tickets, she got on to Councillors the works. I mean it's not as though she was too busy to drive her kids to school, she wasn't going to work, the bit of traffic in the mornings used to mess up her plans for the gym etc...🙄 she eventually stopped whinging about it.
Was she looking for free school bus passes for the kids??

No, just wanted them to get the bus to school. It was a huge inconvenience to be driving them to school, she didn't like being stuck in traffic.
All of these huns are the same. Bloody notions.

And I find the Cork ones some of the worst out there.

Reactions: 2
She’s gone off the scene. How will she cope being a regular joe when she’s spent so long trying to be in the media? Reality shows, insta , tv cooking slots etc?

She’s gone off the scene. How will she cope being a regular joe when she’s spent so long trying to be in the media? Reality shows, insta , tv cooking slots etc?
Now that the brood are back in school she'll be trying to stay relevant again with the cooking slots, when she's not "poolside" or standing on the side of a pitch, you know the things that most normal people do but don't feel the need to share it on Insta !!

Did she travel around France to loads of different campsites over the summer? For a month or 6 weeks?

Did she travel around France to loads of different campsites over the summer? For a month or 6 weeks?
The trip to Fraaaaaaaaaaaance was very low key this year, not alot of bragging about it. I think they went further south and broke the journey back to the fErRyyyyyy

• Haha
Breaking news....... the boys are on the bus. It could be privately operated or bus eireann. I'm not sure but I pass down that way and the husband is there waiting to put the boys on the bus.......

• Haha
Breaking news....... the boys are on the bus. It could be privately operated or bus eireann. I'm not sure but I pass down that way and the husband is there waiting to put the boys on the bus.......
Surprising we didn't hear her banging on about it but then again her carry on over it was embarrassing