Climate Activists

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are the nutters today? Anybody know?
There was a breaking of windows at JPMorgan which presumably has some great significance.
Two of the heavy duty street level windows, the extinction rebellier responsible posing with what appears to be a poor and disappointingly small imitation of Mallett's mallet.

Reactions: 1
Having their yearly bath?
The XR mob are a strange bunch.

A mix of the unemployed (whom don't ever want a job) but are happy to leach off our benefits, whilst roaming around protesting about the 'ills' of society.

On the other hand, Islington leftists in million pound plus properties, with the gas guzzling car parked on the street outside. Money is no concern to them, nor is their moral compass, which seems somewhat skewed.

Reactions: 6
There was a breaking of windows at JPMorgan which presumably has some great significance.
Two of the heavy duty street level windows, the extinction rebellier responsible posing with what appears to be a poor and disappointingly small imitation of Mallett's mallet.
25 bank street? I used to work there

They're so cringe. Just that name, I can barely say it, so immature, extinction rebellion 🤮sounds like something you would come up with at school. If they were such rebels surely they would put some passion into it. If you know you'd be arrested then don't be such a wet Lettuce. Smash windows properly etc. They are such wimps, ridiculous, dancing around like new age hippies, the crying when they are confronted and challenged😬
They need to pack it in now. Even those who gave them the benefit of doubt have had enough. Control freaks who get pleasure from forcing people to do whatever crazy tit they make up 🤪
They've turned people off big time.

Reactions: 2
25 bank street? I used to work there
Sorry, not sure - saw it on the news and either they didn't specify or I was already turning back to what I had been doing - having decided it was pointless vandalism and therefore probably also muttering something including but not limited to 'FFS'.

Also, I could have found the answer in less time than it took to type this 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Sorry, not sure - saw it on the news and either they didn't specify or I was already turning back to what I had been doing - having decided it was pointless vandalism and therefore probably also muttering something including but not limited to 'FFS'.

Also, I could have found the answer in less time than it took to type this 🤦‍♀️
Sorry I should of googled I though you knew. It was embankment, one report said hq which it isn’t

We need the police to act like this a bit more often.

I like the woman in red bleating and bleating "I'm trying to leave". Too late for that now petal. Hope you enjoy getting an arrest record after just ten seconds of "activism".

Reactions: 3
Sorry I should of googled I though you knew. It was embankment, one report said hq which it isn’t
No problem, I'm just glad to reap the rewards of being utterly noncommittal unless absolutely necessary - all the benefits of not being wrong, without the annoyance and effort of having to be right.

I like the woman in red bleating and bleating "I'm trying to leave". Too late for that now petal. Hope you enjoy getting an arrest record after just ten seconds of "activism".

“I was JUST leaving! Why are you arresting me??”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

At least stand by your principles luv - I am so tired of whiny, hypocritical middle class types. They don’t appreciate they get treated with kid gloves in comparison to the overstuffed cells, lack of remand and 24hrs Magistrates Courts temporarily laid on to deal with the not so well-heeled demonstrators (and looters) of August 2011.

Reactions: 5
I saw they were breaking windows at a bank yesterday... so daring.

They really are putting off the public with their daft actions.

Reactions: 4
They are back at JPMorgan today, in Canary Wharf. Lots of police ready for them at 8am! I was leaving on the tube, hope they are gone by the time I’m back later.. meant to be going for a Friday night drink I can’t be doing with it.. they’ve already disrupted me in central twice this week 😂

• Haha

Well done, the coppers !

• Wow
If you ever get the chance to speak face to face with an XR protester, please ask them why they aren't protesting in China.

A country that produces 28% of the entire worlds co2 emissions, is building new coal fired power stations year on year and has no desire to go green in any real meaningful way.

Of course they are thick as pigshit, many of them.

They don't seem to understand even if the UK was carbon minus, it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference until the likes of China and the U.S are on board.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well done to the drivers who tried to move the Insulate Britain idiots from the M25.

If the Police continue to be f***ing useless at dealing with these law breakers, then what do they expect? They really have no grounds for complaint when members of the public step in to do what they should be doing in the first place.

Moving them on ASAP.

Well done to the drivers who tried to move the Insulate Britain idiots from the M25.

If the Police continue to be f***ing useless at dealing with these law breakers, then what do they expect? They really have no grounds for complaint when members of the public step in to do what they should be doing in the first place.

Moving them on ASAP.

In a statement, Insulate Britain said: ‘We demand credible action now.

‘Proper jobs for hundreds of thousands of people to start the first real step – to insulate all the homes of this country – which pound for pound gives us the biggest reduction in carbon emissions.

At least their not deleting the comments on their page.

Ffs emergency services need to get through.

"There has also been a serious road traffic collision on the anti-clockwise carriageway at Junction 9 involving 4 vehicles, which police, fire service and ambulances services attended."

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

‘Proper jobs for hundreds of thousands of people to start the first real step – to insulate all the homes of this country – which pound for pound gives us the biggest reduction in carbon emissions.

Ffs emergency services need to get through.

"There has also been a serious road traffic collision on the anti-clockwise carriageway at Junction 9 involving 4 vehicles, which police, fire service and ambulances services attended."

I was greatly inconvenienced on the M25 today (funny how they don’t protest in the rain like yesterday).

Once I got home, I ordered a garden incinerator off Amazon which I’ll use every time they inconvenience me further. This time, I simply moved all my recycling into general waste. Great job guys!

• Haha

Birdbrained. They don’t even realise this carbon neutral drive is going to disadvantage so many social housing tenants because there is already a massive deficit but targets that still need meeting. Not like SH tenants are on their radar 🙄

Thing that REALLY gets me. Causes disruption to the M25 So how many cars/vans/lorries were sat idling?
Did they all walk to the protest, or did they drive/train/taxi?
And before they witch at the regular commuter, how about shouting at China/India/US? While we are all being forced into Green, the rest of the world??

Reactions: 3
We already had a scheme that offers low income families grants to insulate their homes and it's stuff everyone can get from B&Q or homebase cheaply if it hasn't been done already. How does stopping traffic convince people to think "yes I must consider insulating when I get home." No info or real advice to the benefits which could have been done simply by handing out leaflets and actually talking to people.

1631744125984.png
1631744171243.png
1631744265227.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7