ClickForTaz - ends up as a stealer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched Taz for like 2 years. I didn't know she was 28. Why does she act like that?? I'm younger than her and don't act so ditsy
She thinks the whole "my life's a hot mess and I can't cope with adulting" act makes her relatable to a Millennial & Gen Z audience. In reality, it just makes her life seem like an incredibly fake and childish sitcom, complete with recycled ideas, painfully dumb slapstick comedy, glaring plot holes and zero character development.

Reactions: 10
Right on cue, she's claiming she took a break because she had burnout (again).

bc7okhx7ub444ci3ckvu4fpl3ukmn1noongmpcky3&rid=200w.gif

No, Taz, you really didn't. "Burnout" is not a catch-all term for general stress, anxiety and mental health problems. People don't get burnt out from "jobs" which pay them massive amounts of money to do nothing but go on holiday or pretend to be poor every few weeks to goof around in tone-deaf videos full of lies and performative stupidity.

And if that weren't bad enough, she makes this announcement to segue into the sponsored segment...for BetterHelp. Y'know, the hugely controversial scam therapy app that nobody should be recommending to anyone with mental health issues (or anyone at all, really). The app that a bunch of big YouTubers got caught faking mental health problems just so they could advertise it. She either did zero due diligence research into the brand before she greedily snatched the cash out of their hands, or she was aware of their controversial history and shady practices and just didn't care as long as she got paid.

That disgusting bullshit aside, the video's still terrible. She stays at a treehouse B&B, treats the place like tit (there's a small library of books which Taz violently tosses across the room because she "don't do that reading, like") and strains the limits of believability with her usual "I'm so bad at life, I'm just a giant uncoordinated child, aren't I quirky and relatable?!" routine.

She claims that she can't use keys (am I misremembering or has she pretended she got locked out/in in a bunch of B&B videos before as well?), she can't figure out ovens, she can't figure out showers. She pretends to fall over a bunch and eats nothing but unhealthy crap. It's just sad and pathetic to watch.

20220710_1932589976778683459056795678775-978974489009345768764RWER5345345357098]7.png

And then she spends half the video proudly bragging that she's gone minimal with her skincare routine and her skin has really cleared up. Only...there's a glaringly obvious filter on her face for the entire video and she looks like someone just smeared all the detail out of her face. It's the most bizarre tit.

And then it suddenly all makes sense when, after that weird, shoehorned preamble, she claims that she only uses one product now which has magically cleared up her face, and then holds it up for the camera... This is a blatant undeclared ad. She had to lie her ass off, put on a fake face filter to act like this product she's shilling did wonders.

She gets worse with every video.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The ‘burn out’ thing is getting so old now surely people don’t actually believe that!
I don’t doubt at all that she struggles with things but every other video she says she never prioritises her mental health and NOW is the time to do it.

Cannot believe at all that this is work for some people, making stupid money and still complaining 😂

Reactions: 7
Does anybody else get the feeling that she low key super rates her looks and that hot mess stuff is a total act?

Does anybody else get the feeling that she low key super rates her looks and that hot mess stuff is a total act?
For sureee, I think for someone to put themselves out there for so many people to look at they have to have at least a small part of them that thinks they're the dogs bollocks

Reactions: 3
How can you tell if someone put a filter on a video/their face?

Also thank you @gossip_guy for your lenghty comment! The burned out / Better Help comment you made is so accurate and much appreciated. I can't believe people still dare to advertise that tit. Did she put AD in the title? No right?

Reactions: 1
Shes so full of tit! Shes secretly so full of her self and very aware of how to do things! Shes very savvy. So this fake act is just so boring now and really annoying. But thats her tag line so she cant change now even tho shes nothing like she pretends! Shes so boring to watch now, ive decided to stop.

Reactions: 5
I used to watch her channel not knowing her age. I thought she was around 18 and some of her antics reminded me of when I was 18 and my best friend, then I found out how old she was, had a law degree etc. I soon got bored of the 'I'm so useless at everything and can't even boil an egg'. I haven't watched her for months and months. I clicked on the treehouse one and she looks thinner than I remember. her waist is tiny and her arms are sticks. I do think she might have an eating disorder.

Reactions: 6
Currently watching taz's new vlog in her second channel and that girl needs help. She looks helpless and no one in her life seems to do anything. I really think that she might be depressed and she probably isn't treating her adhd which looks like it's getter worse and worse because of her depression. She looks very isolated and always doing the same stuff every single day. I'm starting to believe that she reallyhad a burnout, not like she's overworked but more that her depression has reached a new milestone.
Plus, she admits that has been watching turning red over and over again. It's basically a movie based on an asian girl that's scared of not following the life plan that her family has set up for her ???

Currently watching taz's new vlog in her second channel and that girl needs help. She looks helpless and no one in her life seems to do anything. I really think that she might be depressed and she probably isn't treating her adhd which looks like it's getter worse and worse because of her depression. She looks very isolated and always doing the same stuff every single day. I'm starting to believe that she reallyhad a burnout, not like she's overworked but more that her depression has reached a new milestone.
Plus, she admits that has been watching turning red over and over again. It's basically a movie based on an asian girl that's scared of not following the life plan that her family has set up for her ???
Totally forgot she had a thread! I think a lot of youtubers with MH issues seem to get worse over time, the lack of any real routine, not having proper responsibilities etc. I think having a "normal" job with more routine and structure would help her
Also does anyone know if she bought that tesla or it was gifted?

Reactions: 2
Totally forgot she had a thread! I think a lot of youtubers with MH issues seem to get worse over time, the lack of any real routine, not having proper responsibilities etc. I think having a "normal" job with more routine and structure would help her
Also does anyone know if she bought that tesla or it was gifted?
As someone who is homebound (due to illness), I can 100% say it's detrimental for your mental health. In some ways it's definitely better, no boss yelling at you, no stress, living a carefree life. But on the other hand it's extremely isolating and incredibly lonely. Of course what I'm going through is different from someone like her, but in a way I understand why her MH is getting worse and worse over time. Having no structure, nothing to go to and nobody waiting for you (and I don't mean followers, because at the end of the day they are strangers) is lonely.
It's sad that a lot of these influencers become too full of themselves at the same time, their pride gets in their way and refuse to get/accept help and also to look for a solution because they get numbers and money driven.
Also this kind of job must be mentally very unfulfilling as she's intelligent enough to do something more challenging.

As someone who is homebound (due to illness), I can 100% say it's detrimental for your mental health. In some ways it's definitely better, no boss yelling at you, no stress, living a carefree life. But on the other hand it's extremely isolating and incredibly lonely. Of course what I'm going through is different from someone like her, but in a way I understand why her MH is getting worse and worse over time. Having no structure, nothing to go to and nobody waiting for you (and I don't mean followers, because at the end of the day they are strangers) is lonely.
It's sad that a lot of these influencers become too full of themselves at the same time, their pride gets in their way and refuse to get/accept help and also to look for a solution because they get numbers and money driven.
Also this kind of job must be mentally very unfulfilling as she's intelligent enough to do something more challenging.
Agreed, I felt the same in furlough. at the beginning was amazing, free time off and paid! But after a while it really had a very detrimental effect that has been pretty long lasting at this point. Also agree about intellectually, the thing is even without a job per say she could be doing a lot to stretch her mind, courses or things like that, she clearly has the time and money to do so

Another week, another lazy video that Taz has made several times before, that's clearly staged (a 'stay in the car challenge' in which most of the time is unaccounted for (and neither of them needed to use the toilet for 24 hours?) and one of the two participants is clearly not in the vehicle for massive sections) and feels suspiciously like yet another undeclared ad for a gifted Tesla.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Another week, another lazy video that Taz has made several times before, that's clearly staged (a 'stay in the car challenge' in which most of the time is unaccounted for (and neither of them needed to use the toilet for 24 hours?) and one of the two participants is clearly not in the vehicle for massive sections) and feels suspiciously like yet another undeclared ad for a gifted Tesla.
ANOTHER one? :ROFLMAO: Next challenge will be another waking up at somethingsomething am i swear.

• Haha
ANOTHER one? :ROFLMAO: Next challenge will be another waking up at somethingsomething am i swear.
It's been more than a week since she did the last "I woke up at 5am and THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED!" video, so she's long overdue to churn another one out and act like it's the first time she made it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's been more than a week since she did the last "I woke up at 5am and THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED!" video, so she's long overdue to churn another one out and act like it's the first time she made it.
And then another I ate for 1 pound a day for a week AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED! video and says it's so easy being poor. Love being poor! So easy. No idea why people are complaining! Even have lot of food leftover! Will last me for weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And then another I ate for 1 pound a day for a week AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED! video and says it's so easy being poor. Love being poor! So easy. No idea why people are complaining! Even have lot of food leftover! Will last me for weeks!
It'll be especially tone deaf now that the pound is worth less than ever, so she'll definitely do it.

Don't forget the opening montage of her "accidentally" dropping things/falling over/driving her Tesla through the wall of a Lidl, giggling and then going "It's fine, it's fine, it's fine..."

Then:

(Acts like she's being very adventurous trying a common, popular food that she's already tried many times before, but pretends she hasn't.) "It's actually not that bad!" ("Accidentally" drops meal all over the floor.)

(Tries a very inoffensive food, acts like she's going to vomit everywhere.) "I don't like it..." (Throws food away and orders a takeaway off-camera.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8