ClickForTaz - ends up as a stealer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why shed waste so much paying for two bedrooms when she lives alone, I would much rather be saving up to buy somewhere
I think she has bought it. It looks brand new, like no one has lived there before and she said it was filthy but it looked like builders mess to me. I'm wondering if she used the help to buy scheme

Reactions: 1
new houses do get pretty filthy so that doesn't say much
Do you guys like the new house?

Reactions: 2
That flat isn't what I'd go for bcs I hate soulless newbuilds. I understand there's something to be said for not having to change/fix anything once you're in, but to me they are so depressing. Taz can work anywhere, so I don't get why she went for a FLAT in LONDON. For the same price that probably cost I'd be buying a huge house somewhere with beautiful scenery. If you can afford it, why go for a leasehold??? Service charges, ground rent, and never truly owning it. Nope, bad decision imo. But if she's happy...

Reactions: 4
Really weird to see Sorted Food doing collab videos with Taz and other z list Youtubers lately.wonder if they share the same management?

Reactions: 9
Wow sorted food went downhill then eh? Who wants to collaborate with Ms burning food for fun?

Reactions: 7
How is she even paying for her life in London? Especially now that she's upgraded her flat? Like I'm genuinely asking, because she barely posts anymore. And when she does post, it's so half-assed.

For example, her "I Tried To Be Nocturnal" vid was literally just a standard day in her life...I fail to see the "challenge" there lol. She always has a sh*t sleep schedule and sh*t eating habits. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just found this thread! I've been watching her videos for about 3 years now.
I don't think she's a bad person but I just can't believe she's nearly 30!
I honestly thought she was fresh out of uni age 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just found this thread! I've been watching her videos for about 3 years now.
I don't think she's a bad person but I just can't believe she's nearly 30!
I honestly thought she was fresh out of uni age 😂
I think you need to look more closely at the face, she's definitely 30 lol. I am a little bit older than she is, you can definitely tell

I think you need to look more closely at the face, she's definitely 30 lol. I am a little bit older than she is, you can definitely tell
I think the poster meant from her behaviour (unless I have read I wrong!)

dead thread but came to say, what even is her content anymore. boring af

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the poster meant from her behaviour (unless I have read I wrong!)
Didn't see this replies, but yes. Definitely meant from her behaviour 😂
---
The way she acts.
I'm a year or 2 older than her and I couldn't imagine being as immature as she is 😂

Reactions: 3
Her views have really dropped so I have no idea how she's sustaining her lifestyle!!

I used to watch and enjoy her content even if I found Taz grating, but now even the titles don't look interesting. An Italian food shop taste test?? Why on earth would anyone want to get her opinion on that topic?! "Only eating at Costco for 24 hours" just....isn't really a challenge? I could eat pizza and hot dogs all day, it's not worth clicking on.

In fact looking back at all her content for the last year or so, it's so heavily focussed on food. The girl who doesn't like cheesy things and only cooks ramen? I don't know why she's chosen to focus on that style of content. Sure, her "living off a pound" videos did well, but it wasn't her culinary skills people came for. She used to do MILDLY challenging things.

1694682435632.png

How is this a challenge for a woman that openly admits to having a trash sleeping pattern and living off 4 hours sleep!!!

Just nothing worth watching.

Her views have really dropped so I have no idea how she's sustaining her lifestyle!!

I used to watch and enjoy her content even if I found Taz grating, but now even the titles don't look interesting. An Italian food shop taste test?? Why on earth would anyone want to get her opinion on that topic?! "Only eating at Costco for 24 hours" just....isn't really a challenge? I could eat pizza and hot dogs all day, it's not worth clicking on.

In fact looking back at all her content for the last year or so, it's so heavily focussed on food. The girl who doesn't like cheesy things and only cooks ramen? I don't know why she's chosen to focus on that style of content. Sure, her "living off a pound" videos did well, but it wasn't her culinary skills people came for. She used to do MILDLY challenging things.

View attachment 2447771

How is this a challenge for a woman that openly admits to having a trash sleeping pattern and living off 4 hours sleep!!!

Just nothing worth watching.
All she did was test a bunch of things as a midnight snack and then tried a couple of things as a breakfast as well😂