ClickForTaz - ends up as a stealer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents weren't that well off from what I remember but don't forget she's done very very well for herself with her channel and she's intelligent. I'm pretty sure she invested a large chunk of her money so I'm assuming she can keep up her current lifestyle with that combined with what she makes from YT. She also had sponsors and her own merch. They also always get a lot of free stuff and she hasn't been spending money like crazy in the beginning like some do. Probably so she could keep it in the bank/invest it but also to keep up with her staged "help me i'm poor" persona. You can not pretend to be poor and make money off that when you have a very luxurious house. It just doesn't work like that. So she probably stuffed away all her money. She's also super AD friendly, no age restriction and YT favors her kind of content because of that so she probably gets a lot from adsense etc.
I have no doubts that she can maintain her lifestyle even from this amount of views. I have seen people with less views maintain a nice lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
Her views have really dropped so I have no idea how she's sustaining her lifestyle!!

I used to watch and enjoy her content even if I found Taz grating, but now even the titles don't look interesting. An Italian food shop taste test?? Why on earth would anyone want to get her opinion on that topic?! "Only eating at Costco for 24 hours" just....isn't really a challenge? I could eat pizza and hot dogs all day, it's not worth clicking on.

In fact looking back at all her content for the last year or so, it's so heavily focussed on food. The girl who doesn't like cheesy things and only cooks ramen? I don't know why she's chosen to focus on that style of content. Sure, her "living off a pound" videos did well, but it wasn't her culinary skills people came for. She used to do MILDLY challenging things.

View attachment 2447771

How is this a challenge for a woman that openly admits to having a trash sleeping pattern and living off 4 hours sleep!!!

Just nothing worth watching.
The problem is that her challenges aren't even interesting challenges.

Imagine if she did something like....doing yoga every day for an hour, for a month and documenting the effect that had on her well being, or reading a book every day for a month and seeing how it affected her writing. Yeah it's still click bait but it might be more interesting. Her videos are just glorified vlogs really there's nothing interesting there. She'll get the bus one day and the video will be like "only using public transport for 24 hours!" that's not a bleeping interesting video its just a day you decided not to drive or get an Uber...

Reactions: 8
That person who has been in her videos a lot recently called Jay- are they her friend or partner? Idk it kind of seems like they're more than friends

Reactions: 2
Her channel is dying. I do not see her lifestyle being sustainable.
The problem is that her challenges aren't even interesting challenges.

Imagine if she did something like....doing yoga every day for an hour, for a month and documenting the effect that had on her well being, or reading a book every day for a month and seeing how it affected her writing. Yeah it's still click bait but it might be more interesting. Her videos are just glorified vlogs really there's nothing interesting there. She'll get the bus one day and the video will be like "only using public transport for 24 hours!" that's not a bleeping interesting video its just a day you decided not to drive or get an Uber...
She stopped challenging herself a long time ago. She will not do anything like that because it's not her and it won't be chaotic enough for her. It sounds boring to be fair.

Did anyone see the private chef video and the comments on it? I won't lie, i too think they banged after lol

Reactions: 1
Her channel is dying. I do not see her lifestyle being sustainable.

She stopped challenging herself a long time ago. She will not do anything like that because it's not her and it won't be chaotic enough for her. It sounds boring to be fair.

Did anyone see the private chef video and the comments on it? I won't lie, i too think they banged after lol
I did. Everyone was saying how they had chemistry 🤣

Don't know who wanted it to happen more.. Taz and the chef or the audience. It was hilarious to watch.

Her latest video was tit but it gave me old Taz vibes. I believe she edited this one herself. Hence the blank phone screen in the end where Jay normally puts an extra cutscene. Wouldn't be surprised if she is unable to pay her any more. She did probably get rid of her Tesla for the same reason.

I presume it's someone else she's employed? 🤔
How does she make enough money to live on in London as well? When she barely makes content
Merchandise
Book advance
Book royalties
Talks she gives
Old youtube views
Old you tube ads (hello fresh, vpn, train app, deodorant)
Collabs like BBC sounds and google will have been huge

I don't think she affiliate links to her clothes or skincare though, which is weird as people often ask - guess she likes to gate keep.

Not me being open mouthed at how much money these people make 😶 her parents didn't seem to have any spare money to fund taz at all, she went to one of the worst performing schools in her area, her family home looked a bit run down / no frills etc. She made her own money, but her parents don't seem happy that she is no longer a white collar professional (from what's been shared on here)

I think you need to look more closely at the face, she's definitely 30 lol. I am a little bit older than she is, you can definitely tell
I do think she looks younger than 30, she has a youthful face and she is very slim which gives her a youthful vibe especially when combined with her style of dressing (imo) how can you tell from her face she looks 30? I need all the anti aging tips please!

Reactions: 2
Merchandise
Book advance
Book royalties
Talks she gives
Old youtube views
Old you tube ads (hello fresh, vpn, train app, deodorant)
Collabs like BBC sounds and google will have been huge

I don't think she affiliate links to her clothes or skincare though, which is weird as people often ask - guess she likes to gate keep.

Not me being open mouthed at how much money these people make 😶 her parents didn't seem to have any spare money to fund taz at all, she went to one of the worst performing schools in her area, her family home looked a bit run down / no frills etc. She made her own money, but her parents don't seem happy that she is no longer a white collar professional (from what's been shared on here)

I do think she looks younger than 30, she has a youthful face and she is very slim which gives her a youthful vibe especially when combined with her style of dressing (imo) how can you tell from her face she looks 30? I need all the anti aging tips please!
I thought this too. I'm a year older than Taz and she looks so much younger than me and most people I know my age 😂

She is a self made woman and has made bank but the cheap queen has surely saved it all for a house. She is not going to go into loss for any video. I do not see her keeping Jay on a payroll until she comfortably makes more than her rent and personal expenses per month.

Her merch links don't work and it's been a while since she has released anything. I do not believe many people bought her book or clothes for her to do more of it. Who even calls her for talks?

She is fit and cute. The secret behind it is a messed up sleeping schedule and bad eating habits like skipping breakfast altogether lol

ever since i've seen her videos i've always had the vibe she was lgbtq (my gaydar is normally quite good lol)

Reactions: 7
Watching the latest totally immoral free loading under false pretense for a week vlog. Is she wearing a wedding ring?