ClickForTaz - ends up as a stealer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been what a month, and nothing? Wonder what she us up to behind the scenes, perhaps she's already bought herself her luxury London house and is overseeing the renovations?! Obviously she will kerp pretending to be eating on just a pound a day to be relatable.

Do we think there will be another It's fine x3 hoodie push for spring?
She's probably "burnt out" again from the arduous effort that went into recycling the same few videos yet again and jetting off to Paris. I'm sure she's probably prepping another "I woke up at [Insert time here] and THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED!" video as we speak, though.

Reactions: 6
I actually cannot watch her videos anymore after that Gordon Ramsay one 😩
An entire video dedicated to her making spaghetti is just painful to watch at this point!

• Sick
  • Sad
Her thumbnail photos are so cringey I almost shiver when I see them, why is she so embarrassing? She’s a one trick pony

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched any Taz videos for ages because her cute/incompetent thing drives me crazy but clicked on her recent zero waste video and it is already a mess. First of all, justifying getting a new car because her old one was diesel and this one is electric. There is honestly no reason a single, able-bodied person living in a massive city like London needs a car. Public transport is excellent. Getting a new car (or any car at all) so you feel a bit better is NOT environmentally friendly. Second, she begins her zero waste shopping by going to a big box supermarket and picking up anything that looks like it might not have plastic packaging. Zero waste is not just about packaging, but about not making unnecessary purchases that will lead to waste. Did she really need bath salts? She just bought them because they were in cardboard 🤦‍♀️. Also, the "cardboard" juice carton is literally lined with plastic?! And when have you ever bought a box of cookies like that where they were floating about loose in the box... Thirdly, she lives in London! Why was her first port-off-call not going to one of the many excellent farmers markets?! Her content is so incredibly low effort.

Reactions: 10
Haven't watched any Taz videos for ages because her cute/incompetent thing drives me crazy but clicked on her recent zero waste video and it is already a mess. First of all, justifying getting a new car because her old one was diesel and this one is electric. There is honestly no reason a single, able-bodied person living in a massive city like London needs a car. Public transport is excellent. Getting a new car (or any car at all) so you feel a bit better is NOT environmentally friendly. Second, she begins her zero waste shopping by going to a big box supermarket and picking up anything that looks like it might not have plastic packaging. Zero waste is not just about packaging, but about not making unnecessary purchases that will lead to waste. Did she really need bath salts? She just bought them because they were in cardboard 🤦‍♀️. Also, the "cardboard" juice carton is literally lined with plastic?! And when have you ever bought a box of cookies like that where they were floating about loose in the box... Thirdly, she lives in London! Why was her first port-off-call not going to one of the many excellent farmers markets?! Her content is so incredibly low effort.
Literally his, how can anyone think liquid could be stored in a container made of solely cardboard? I get that for lots of people it is impossible to go to different shops and get different things but she has NOTHING but free time! London is full of zero waste shops /markets/ Asian/ Turkish grocers where you can easily buy veg etc without packaging. Her explaining at the start of the video that she never plans anything explains why her channel is so dull imo

Reactions: 5
Literally his, how can anyone think liquid could be stored in a container made of solely cardboard? I get that for lots of people it is impossible to go to different shops and get different things but she has NOTHING but free time! London is full of zero waste shops /markets/ Asian/ Turkish grocers where you can easily buy veg etc without packaging. Her explaining at the start of the video that she never plans anything explains why her channel is so dull imo
I watched the zero waste... Nice job shoe horning the new car in there to make sure all bases are covered for her taxes. She didn't even show it, the colour, the make (hiding the registration obviously) talk about the cost, or how she charges it etc.

More showing off of baked goods that are clearly picked at, at best or given to family, or just chucked out.

Didn't address fast fashion, or just the buying of clothes in general. She has a huge wardrobe which she never mentions and is always shopping. I like her clothes, but she ignored her over consumption of clothes, and it was relevant for the video.

BBC sounds must be paying well. I don't believe she listens to Stacey or uses the app.

I think she has bought a house and is having it done up to a high speck behind the scenes. Maybe she even has a bf / gf keeping her busy??

I do like Taz as a person as I think she’s a polite and very sweet girl. I used to watch Taz until late 2020. I used to really like her videos but she started to reuse and recycle the same ideas. I still haven’t watched any of her new videos since I stopped but it is sad how she declined and is still repeating old video ideas. I wish her the best and hope she’s happy, because her channel is 👀😬🥴🫣🫠. I say this all respectfully.

Reactions: 4
Anyone know why she has gone so quiet?
Probably taking a page out of the Emma Chamberlain playbook and expecting that people will be clamouring for her return if she goes on unannounced hiatus. That only works if you have the kind of following that Emma does.

She'll likely return in a few weeks with another "I had burnout for 48 hours...AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED!" video where she basks in the attention and praise for being brave enough to talk about the struggle of getting shitloads of money for recycling tasteless, low-effort content over and over and spending the other 98% of your time sitting around doing whatever you want without a care in the world. It's a tough life. Few can relate. Woe is Taz.

I'd have a newfound respect for her if she'd realised her content was lazy and shameless at best, offensively stupid and stupidly offensive at worst (a wealthy, lazy YouTuber pretending to be poor for a bit of fun and donating zero money to charity, or saying it's easy to live on a budget when she gets paid to do almost nothing and doesn't have to worry about money, bills, etc., is disgusting). If she announced that she was taking a break to reflect and change because she had no ideas or creativity, or decided to move on from YouTube to do something different, I'd be like, "Good for you."

She's been making the same 4 videos for years, and they're all low-effort, ad-filled, merch-shilling, fake and performative, tone-deaf messes. It's time to close up shop. But that's not what she's doing.

Untitled5685454436566785757746757674655675456755757555rty6567575.png

She posted a request for video editors a month ago, so she's clearly planning a return to making the same tit, only somehow putting even less work into it because she'll pay someone else to do it.

Newsflash, Taz: Hiring an editor will not help you be less creatively bankrupt. It'll just mean someone else has to struggle to try to make your crappy content watchable.

Probably taking a page out of the Emma Chamberlain playbook and expecting that people will be clamouring for her return if she goes on unannounced hiatus. That only works if you have the kind of following that Emma does.

She'll likely return in a few weeks with another "I had burnout for 48 hours...AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED!" video where she basks in the attention and praise for being brave enough to talk about the struggle of getting shitloads of money for recycling tasteless, low-effort content over and over and spending the other 98% of your time sitting around doing whatever you want without a care in the world. It's a tough life. Few can relate. Woe is Taz.

I'd have a newfound respect for her if she'd realised her content was lazy and shameless at best, offensively stupid and stupidly offensive at worst (a wealthy, lazy YouTuber pretending to be poor for a bit of fun and donating zero money to charity, or saying it's easy to live on a budget when she gets paid to do almost nothing and doesn't have to worry about money, bills, etc., is disgusting). If she announced that she was taking a break to reflect and change because she had no ideas or creativity, or decided to move on from YouTube to do something different, I'd be like, "Good for you."

She's been making the same 4 videos for years, and they're all low-effort, ad-filled, merch-shilling, fake and performative, tone-deaf messes. It's time to close up shop. But that's not what she's doing.

View attachment 1366118

She posted a request for video editors a month ago, so she's clearly planning a return to making the same tit, only somehow putting even less work into it because she'll pay someone else to do it.

Newsflash, Taz: Hiring an editor will not help you be less creatively bankrupt. It'll just mean someone else has to struggle to try to make your crappy content watchable.
Wow! You're spot on - 100% looking for an editor to do even less work herself!

She might be putting more effort into her paid work on insta and tiktok, plus of course another merch drop. She must make a lot of money off those clothes - anyone ever seen one been worn out in the real world!?

I still think she is buying a house, maybe even a few cheaper houses as HMO's or student housing back in Cardiff. Someone else, maybe even a family member will manage them for her for a small fee.

Reactions: 4
Seems like she's back after 4 months.. now I know she doesn't need to apologise for disappearing but atleast some kind of explanation? she has such a big fan base and thats the least she could do!

It probably was for mental health reasons and judging from her new video it looks like she lost tons of weight, I hope she is in a better place now atleast

Seems like she's back after 4 months.. now I know she doesn't need to apologise for disappearing but atleast some kind of explanation? she has such a big fan base and thats the least she could do!

It probably was for mental health reasons and judging from her new video it looks like she lost tons of weight, I hope she is in a better place now atleast
She's been active on TikTok, which has caused all her fans to be like "Umm, what the duck?" considering she bailed on YouTube and Insta without an explanation.

She posted a jokey TikTok meme video alluding to her being "overworked" and "burnt out" (from what, exactly, I'm unsure, since she's just been recycling the same three videos for years), but she also claims to be a perfectionist in it (despite all her creative output proving the opposite) so I have to assume she's joking. At least I hope she is, because she clearly hasn't read the room if she's claiming once again that she's burnt out from getting paid to churn out the same crappy video several times a month while doing nothing else but laze about and jet off on holidays while most people struggle to pay their bills in a cost of living crisis.

If you're a public figure constantly asking viewers and fans to financially support you by sitting through all your crappy, low-effort sponsored ad videos and buy all your poor quality merch, then even just a broad explanation is owed on your main channel when you vanish and return without a word. Even just a heads-up to say "I'll be taking an indefinite break to focus on my mental health". Instead she's very much been fanning the flames of mystery by continuing to give people an opportunity to comment but refusing to respond to all the messages of concern because she likes the attention of people constantly asking "Where is Taz? We want Taz back!" and the inevitable "Our queen is back!" posts she'll get to boost her ego on her return.

Considering she came back with yet another "I ate only [insert food here] for [insert time here] and THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED" video that she's already made several times before...she should've quit entirely. She certainly hasn't uncovered any imagination or creativity while she was away.

And considering she looks scarily thin and on the verge of collapse, I don't think continuing to making tone-deaf, exploitative food videos the continued focus of her channel is a wise plan. Hopefully she's getting some therapy and help with her diet off-screen because she's not looking good.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
just watching her latest video, first of all the title "shocking results" I very much doubt, and her intro of "this week I will be.." as if she has been publishing a video every week...as other people have said she looks SO thin

Yeah between her looking thinner and mentioning she skipped meals I had to turn it off, it felt like one big trigger fest

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ngl, I’ve always thought she has had a tricky relationship with food and the main telling point is her hair! She I think moved out of home to avoid any more conversations around food etc! She needs to speak someone properly opposed to just running away from YouTube and then saying she’s burnt out (which could be true) but it happens alot!!

Reactions: 8
Watched the video and it's just the same old crap, but it looks like she's hired that editor she was searching for the other month, because she has animated inserts all over the place now. So she does even less work for these half-assed videos than ever before and doesn't credit the editor.

It's also her usual nonsense where she acts like she's never done this exact thing before. Unlike her usual videos, she does say up front that she's used the app before in videos, but then she acts like the whole thing is a brand new experience. "This might be a game-changer" gets said, which is her go-to catchphrase for "I'll hype up this thing, then never use it again until the next time I pretend to use it for the first time ever".

She says the app she's advertising is fantastic because you're saving a tonne of money on high-priced food, which is all well and good, but that's only if you're doing all your weekly shopping at expensive fast food places.

For someone who exclusively makes the same few food challenge videos over and over, you'd think she'd be able to compare the savings of this app vs. the cost of an average weekly supermarket shop buying discounted foods. But nope, same tit as usual.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched her in ages but after reading your comments I took a look, she looks incredibly unhealthy and so thin. Her face looks so fallen.

I also noticed, when did her mouth get so crooked?

It must be hard to navigate having eating issues and food being such an important feature on your channel, which I'm sure also came from her eating issues.

Going offline would be best for her for sure and to move to other things.

Reactions: 3
New video.

It's just a 15 minute undeclared Tesla ad full of the usual blatantly staged "drama" and performative stupidity.

The headline is the usual clickbait lies: "Tesla Autopilot Roadtrip for 24 Hours *chaos*" She apparently starts out at 16:06 and gets back 02:15 a day and a half later. If that's how time works, then I think work owe me a lot of annual leave.

She apparently researches the route and shows herself doing do, then acts completely surprised that there aren't many charging stations in the middle of nowhere in Wales. Has lots of convenient near misses almost running out of battery then magically it all works out at the last second every single time. It's undoubtedly all staged so she gets to do her usual "Oh, my life is a mess! Aren't I relatable?!" schtick.

She never clarifies where the car came from. She says she might get rid of the car, but is it bought, rented for the sake of a video, or a loan for advertising purposes? Gonna have to assume the latter with how shady she is about not declaring ads. That and she lives in London and never travels unless it's a paid, sponsored trip abroad, why would she buy a car?

And she still isn't crediting the editor now doing half her work for her.

She really should've just retired from YouTube.

Reactions: 7
She never clarifies where the car came from. She says she might get rid of the car, but is it bought, rented for the sake of a video, or a loan for advertising purposes? Gonna have to assume the latter with how shady she is about not declaring ads. That and she lives in London and never travels unless it's a paid, sponsored trip abroad, why would she buy a car?
I wondered if she bought it too and saw the Tesla in her video 3 months ago, so she must have which I think is strange as I agree London is so well connected. The only people from London I know who have Tesla are families.

I haven't watched Taz for like 2 years. I didn't know she was 28. Why does she act like that?? I'm younger than her and don't act so ditsy

Reactions: 3