ClickForTaz - ends up as a stealer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll be especially tone deaf now that the pound is worth less than ever, so she'll definitely do it.

Don't forget the opening montage of her "accidentally" dropping things/falling over/driving her Tesla through the wall of a Lidl, giggling and then going "It's fine, it's fine, it's fine..."

Then:

(Acts like she's being very adventurous trying a common, popular food that she's already tried many times before, but pretends she hasn't.) "It's actually not that bad!" ("Accidentally" drops meal all over the floor.)

(Tries a very inoffensive food, acts like she's going to vomit everywhere.) "I don't like it..." (Throws food away and orders a takeaway off-camera.)
you should go into script writing~

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So after stalking Jay on Instagram she has a girl tagged in her bio saying "I love you" in French so false alarm 😂

I would have thought the same to be fair
Taz was just on holidays in Malaysia where Jay is from so I assume with her.

It seems they're pretty close now but it could be that Jay is Taz's editor now so they hang out a lot through that.

Reactions: 1
Sorry for the double post but earlier today I was cooking oatmeal in the microwave and accidentally turned it on too long, spilling some. Couldn't help but think tit I'm having a Taz moment 😬😬😬😬🤣 Felt so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't understand why Taz doesn't address these long silences across all platforms?? Your literal job is a Youtuber, how is it okay to go for weeks/months without any content?

Surely that affects her income, which won't look good if she wants to apply to mortgage lenders with wildly
varying levels of income (Although not sure if that dream is still alive...)

Reactions: 5
I can't understand why Taz doesn't address these long silences across all platforms?? Your literal job is a Youtuber, how is it okay to go for weeks/months without any content?

Surely that affects her income, which won't look good if she wants to apply to mortgage lenders with wildly

She makes a regular income from her back catalogue of videos already up on YouTube. Additionally gets regular and steady money coming in from all her merch drops, her advance from her book, a cut of the final sales if her book (annual royalties?) then all her ads and spons will be huge (huge!) bonuses throughout the year.

It's crazy to think about, but then bankers get paid hugely inflated salaries with eye boggling bonuses for effectively gambling. Madness all round.

She does appear lazy (very lazy) though, an awful lot of influencers/youtubers do. They seem to love the life of luxury and lesuire and become totally un relatable to their auidence. Maybe she'll buy a luxury flat with Jay, say in Notting Hill and live happily ever after?

Reactions: 4

She does address it, but in the most half-assed way possible, and just hand-waves it away every time by playing the "me getting paid to piss around in the supermarket every few weeks, cook beans on toast and then go on holiday for the 17th time in a year was burning me out and affecting my mental health" card. Then she gets a lot of unearned sympathy from fans who let her slack off every time after, then praise her for churning out another recycled, low-effort videos.

If I had to wait months for new episodes of a TV show, then after all that time, they just reran an old episode with slightly different footage, I'd bail and watch something else. Her fans have pretty low standards for what they'll sit through.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it's because her audience is very young, they don't understand the manipulation yet so she can just go on with it

Reactions: 3
The most recent big breaks (2+ months minimum) I've seen NO mention of it on her instastories or youtube videos - she just jumps back in like nothings happened. And expects everyone to have no questions about her disappearance! Poor effort for a content creator.

And she just made her "I ate out of vending machines for 24 hours" video again...

It's beyond embarrassing how lazy her content is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And she just made her "I ate out of vending machines for 24 hours" video again...

does she have a "hilarious" clip of her not knowing how to use one as if she never has before?

just imagine in any other job you put this little effort in, you would be fired asap. I am a teacher and the equivalent would basically be me teaching the same (badly planned/unplanned) lesson over and over again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
does she have a "hilarious" clip of her not knowing how to use one as if she never has before?
There's extended clips of her struggling to open simple packaging and failing to get vending machines to accept money. She's also annoyingly manic, probably because she keeps eating nothing but sugar.

The funniest thing is her saying "the food court was loaded with amazing-looking shops, but of course, I can only eat from vending machines, so I didn't try any of those..." when you know she was just turning the camera off and immediately going for a Singapore McDonalds off-screen between vending machines.

The '24 hour' timescale of this one is just as dodgy as every other one she does. She's also got someone with her, but doesn't show or acknowledge their presence, then starts bragging that she's far more confident filming in public overseas, as though she's out there by herself.

There's extended clips of her struggling to open simple packaging and failing to get vending machines to accept money. She's also annoyingly manic, probably because she keeps eating nothing but sugar.

The funniest thing is her saying "the food court was loaded with amazing-looking shops, but of course, I can only eat from vending machines, so I didn't try any of those..." when you know she was just turning the camera off and immediately going for a Singapore McDonalds off-screen between vending machines.

The '24 hour' timescale of this one is just as dodgy as every other one she does. She's also got someone with her, but doesn't show or acknowledge their presence, then starts bragging that she's far more confident filming in public overseas, as though she's out there by herself.
Exactly, and there is so much more she could do/eat in Singapore! Any ideas who she is with?

Reactions: 4
Another week of Taz content and it's entirely recycled crap again.

First another 'I ate [insert food here] for 24 hours' video, now another 'I stayed in a cheap hotel' video.

Unti56757tle7756756756876d.jpg

"That was my first night in a capsule hotel," Taz says in the video.

Unti56757tle7756756756456456876d.jpg

Yeah...not really, Taz. Not only is this a video trend that other YouTubers have been doing for 4+ years (and much better than Taz), it's yet another video Taz herself has made before.

Oh, and it's another ad video, wherein she pretends that the Google Pixel is her new phone of choice, but will immediately dump it for her iPhone in the next video.

• Sick
watching her video eating korean food, usual clips of her dropping food on the floor, no research into what is breakfast food or not etc etc. Also, does it irrationally annoy anyone else when youtubers (Grace does this too) have people sort of in shot (like on the sofa) but no mention of who they are with? and is that fruit not jsut a flat peach?! they are everywhere in summer

Reactions: 7
saw her latest singapore airport vid, idk it's just so weird to me she hardly ever acknowledges the other person clearly travelling with her and filming her, and keeps saying "i did this, i did that, i ate breakfast here" when it's a "we" ??

saw her latest singapore airport vid, idk it's just so weird to me she hardly ever acknowledges the other person clearly travelling with her and filming her, and keeps saying "i did this, i did that, i ate breakfast here" when it's a "we" ??
Yeah, she's been doing it the whole trip, but it's especially bad in the new video.

Surprise, surprise, another 'I DID [BLANK] FOR 48 HOURS' video with sus timescales (there's like 4 or 5 outfit changes in the first morning).

She spends almost the entire video desperately trying to hide the fact that she's not alone, saying she's by herself even though there's clearly someone holding the camera in half the shots. Then she just shows that Jay is with her and goes right back to acting like she's alone until Jay reappears.

It's so weird and raises so many more questions about the logistics of the whole video. Also why is she wearing a face mask in her hotel room but doesn't wear one in any actual public spaces?

Clearly she thinks her audience is a bunch of losers who can't put 1+1 together

Reactions: 2
I don’t get how she can do what she does in London & be able to afford it especially as thing are now.

Reactions: 1