ClickForTaz - ends up as a stealer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how she can do what she does in London & be able to afford it especially as thing are now.
I doubt her merch sells particularly well, but she'll still be making quite a lot in ad revenue and every video she uploads is full of sponsor products and undeclared ads, so she'll be getting a lot of cash on the side.

I don't know why she chose to live in London since she doesn't appear to go anywhere most of the time and her money will go a lot further elsewhere, but she can easily afford it for now.

Reactions: 5
She bagged herself huge paid partnership's - BBC sounds, Gooogle pixel, nord vpn, her travel spons - did she do a trainline one, definitely did a youth hostel one. The telsa one etc.
She will have been paid for appearing in blogger magazine, her Ted talks, her poetry book advance plus royalties, all her old video views will generate a decent regular income all without her having to do a thing. I do think her merch does well enough - she wouldn't bother with it otherwise

It's possible she has some good investments as well, she's intelligent so i'm sure she had someone advise her where to put her money, perhaps she can live comfortably off of it

Reactions: 2
Her family are rather well off as well so I'm sure they could help out if needs be

Her family are rather well off as well so I'm sure they could help out if needs be
Are they? I never got the impression she was from a wealthy background. AFAIK she is from a Bangladeshi Muslim family in Cardiff and doesn't get on too well with her parents as they're quite traditional, and she's really not traditional at all. IIRC some poster on here or on another forum quite a while ago said her family even wanted her to get married at one point and she refused. She never really mentions her immediate family. I think this is probably why she's in London, she has a lot of cousins there who she seems to be very close to.

Reactions: 8
Are they? I never got the impression she was from a wealthy background. AFAIK she is from a Bangladeshi Muslim family in Cardiff and doesn't get on too well with her parents as they're quite traditional, and she's really not traditional at all. IIRC some poster on here or on another forum quite a while ago said her family even wanted her to get married at one point and she refused. She never really mentions her immediate family. I think this is probably why she's in London, she has a lot of cousins there who she seems to be very close to.
Yeah, her family really didn't seem wealthy, remember she used to film in her family home which wasn't particularly fancy and she went to one of the worst schools in Cardiff. If they had money her parents definitely would have gone private.

She did well in her education, but the odds were against her. Now she pretends not to be able to warm up porridge in a microwave...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I watch some of her videos intermittently. One from a while ago just came up, eating only potato smile for a week. She mentions the only way she would feel better would be throwing up what she ate... as someone who suffered bulmima for ages, is this a thought someone who didn't have an eating disorder would ever have? Genuine question

Reactions: 4
So I watch some of her videos intermittently. One from a while ago just came up, eating only potato smile for a week. She mentions the only way she would feel better would be throwing up what she ate... as someone who suffered bulmima for ages, is this a thought someone who didn't have an eating disorder would ever have? Genuine question
I feel like yes, if I was only eating potato smileys for a week that would be an understandable thought. That’s so unhealthy. What a stupid reckless video to make. Her video ideas are so crap.

Reactions: 6
I've been watching the mini series 'This is going to hurt' on iPlayer and it's just dawned on me that Shruti really reminds me of Taz, I think it's the moodiness and ill looking complexion 😅

Reactions: 1
Her latest video of "trying foods from around the world" or whatever tripe it is - the exact same format she has always done. She did well with her first videos like "Living on a pound a day" etc. and has just run with it, thinking anyone cares about her diet?? She literally eats ramen and baked beans 99% of the time. With focus on the i'M sO qUiRkY and ChAoTiC angle of course 😴

Her latest video of "trying foods from around the world" or whatever tripe it is - the exact same format she has always done. She did well with her first videos like "Living on a pound a day" etc. and has just run with it, thinking anyone cares about her diet?? She literally eats ramen and baked beans 99% of the time. With focus on the i'M sO qUiRkY and ChAoTiC angle of course 😴
She has 0 imagination

Reactions: 3
Thoughts on the new apartment? I don’t like it at all, it lacks any character
That's exactly what I thought, a cold white box with no interest. I hate open plan living rooms, everywhere smells of whatever you're cooking. I think she may have bought it

Reactions: 5
Taz is definitely running out of ideas for videos. Perhaps her new apartment is because she’s had to downsize. She’s living in London which costs so much so perhaps her income has fallen, or she wanted to be more central in the city which means more money, less space.

Reactions: 2
Taz is definitely running out of ideas for videos. Perhaps her new apartment is because she’s had to downsize. She’s living in London which costs so much so perhaps her income has fallen, or she wanted to be more central in the city which means more money, less space.
This apartment is way nicer than her last apartment though, so I can't imagine it being a lot cheaper.

The new apartment is bigger, it's 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and the spec is to a much higher standard. I'd say it's more expensive. Didn't she do a video saying her budget was £1500 a month for the old flat? Prices have skyrocketed since then

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The new apartment is bigger, it's 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and the spec is to a much higher standard. I'd say it's more expensive. Didn't she do a video saying her budget was £1500 a month for the old flat? Prices have skyrocketed since then
I don't know why shed waste so much paying for two bedrooms when she lives alone, I would much rather be saving up to buy somewhere

Reactions: 1