Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another undisclosed advert from Telford. She’s been sent a box of bread and is banging on about how amazing it is on her stories.

Twenty quid for a “family” box of bread. Shall chalk this up as more “tit that middle class folk buy to look richer than they are”.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This is ridiculous! By her own admission, the bread company only messaged clemmie this week to ask if she wanted some bread. It wasn’t an off the cuff suggestion during a quick chat in the toilet queue !!

The company had her contact details and clearly knew she was an influencer! No way do small little bakeries go round sending people huge volumes (loafs) or bread for free!! What a joke.

Edit- ok she’s now updated and labelled it “gifted” 👍🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hi Clemmie you’re clearly reading on here.
Not an ad is when you buy something with your own money and then recommend it to people because you think it’s good.
When your #gifted a box of bread and then said how amazing it was without mentioning it’s gifted in your original stories that to me is misleading to your followers and an undisclosed advert.
End of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She was fun to follow when she did her festival tips with kids and her holiday dash to France.

She’s gone back to being the irritating posh London Mama with the free bread delivery 🙄

Reactions: 4
The company is in Bristol. Not sure of the point of getting bread delivered if you don’t live nearby. It also doesn’t say if price includes delivery. Sourdough here, near me starts at £4.50. I usually go to Borough before 5 pm to get sweeping reductions and then slice and put in freezer.

Reactions: 1
The company is in Bristol. Not sure of the point of getting bread delivered if you don’t live nearby. It also doesn’t say if price includes delivery. Sourdough here, near me starts at £4.50. I usually go to Borough before 5 pm to get sweeping reductions and then slice and put in freezer.
Do you know which company/bakery it is?

I’ve deleted my Instagram and was wondering if it’s the famous bakery that I’m thinking of

Do you know which company/bakery it is?

I’ve deleted my Instagram and was wondering if it’s the famous bakery that I’m thinking of
Hobbs house bakery. They have 12k follows.

She’s also deleted the story where she actually the story where she admitted the bread was gifted 🙄. How long till she deletes the rest of the stories?!

Reactions: 2
Hobbs House Bakery. They are followed by a local Bakery to me. I think it’s a prett tight knit community in the UK.

Ahh hello rude, aggressive grabby Clemmie. You’ve come back from your holiday...
Honestly. How can she say that’s not an ad.

Bread for toast... Bread for sandwiches...

Bread for when the bog roll runs out and those laxatives take effect #AD.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is the betting they come home early due to poor weather so they can eat all the #notgifted bread?

Hobbs house bakery. They have 12k follows.

She’s also deleted the story where she actually the story where she admitted the bread was gifted 🙄. How long till she deletes the rest of the stories?!
I messaged them to share my thoughts.
With so many families going hungry in the UK and Bristol this summer they choose to gift a affluent influencer its sickening.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whhyyyyyy is she outside the front of her house in #gifted shapewear?! Imagine looking out your window and seeing that. Ffs woman!! Isn’t she a creative type?! This is seriously lacking common sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.