Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe the poo ad. She is totally farcical! Definitely a mash up of Nathan Barley and Alan Partridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this break gifted? I noticed this mama life was on a gifted break and it looked as if Hooper could be at the same place! TML said there was no one else there and made it sound a bit tit.

Sorry not TML it’s that mummy smile who is away n

Last edited:
She does my head in - going on about being sober and why more pubs are not embracing this. Missing a Sainsbury’s event due to be on yet another holiday. duck MW do they ever actually work?

She acts like some martyr for not drinking and looks for constant approval. I have been pretty much tea total since becoming a mum. The thought of being pissed and one of my children falling ill has always worried me (yep, I am a consistent over thinker and have these thoughts all the time).

Seedlip costs as much as gin! Also last week in our local Asda it was cheaper to buy four beers than any of their soft drinks. The government sugar tax is making sure of that - although I don’t understand how that works with alcohol as a lot of these Gins that influencers rave about are actually gin liquors so mostly sugar!

Reactions: 8
She does my head in - going on about being sober and why more pubs are not embracing this. Missing a Sainsbury’s event due to be on yet another holiday. duck MW do they ever actually work?

She acts like some martyr for not drinking and looks for constant approval. I have been pretty much tea total since becoming a mum. The thought of being pissed and one of my children falling ill has always worried me (yep, I am a consistent over thinker and have these thoughts all the time).

Seedlip costs as much as gin! Also last week in our local Asda it was cheaper to buy four beers than any of their soft drinks. The government sugar tax is making sure of that - although I don’t understand how that works with alcohol as a lot of these Gins that influencers rave about are actually gin liquors so mostly sugar!
She’s ALWAYS looking for approval, or reassurance. Every single one of her posts has a mistake in it- either factually or grammatically or it’s just stupid!!! I actually can’t believe how much she embarrasses herself. Her posts are even interesting. I’m going to have to unfollow that massive uninteresting mess!!!!

Reactions: 7
She’s ALWAYS looking for approval, or reassurance. Every single one of her posts has a mistake in it- either factually or grammatically or it’s just stupid!!! I actually can’t believe how much she embarrasses herself. Her posts are even interesting. I’m going to have to unfollow that massive uninteresting mess!!!!
But how will you find out about Camp Bowelival? If she’s bloated or if the #gifted Tena catch the loose stools after she smokes a fag to loosen it all and pops a couple of laxatives #festivalrebel #poppingpills.

Also another bleeping irritating thing this complete #gifted twit has pissed me off with this week is her first night away in 😱 2 years 😱
OH duck OFF TELFORD YOU WANKER. Try having a disabled child and make it 17 years you silly thoughtless 💩. Given you have a 14 month old and we’re pregnant that sounds very lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Classic Telford on stories today having to apologise AGAIN for getting it wrong and not doing her research. How hard is it to fact check first? She was clearly fishing for a 'collab' with Sainsbury's now she's sober. In fact, her 'list' on quitting booze was probably timed to synch with the Sainsbury's pub opening....
Also how hard is it to format a blog post? I read one of her lists today and the font randomly changed size half way through. She's so lazy.

Reactions: 9
And all of them in their 30’s. So boring
They all look like they in 40’s let’s hope ELIZABETH Arden can help. Maybe it’s the secrect insta mum (skin) revival group?

I can’t understand why Anna was speaking to a group of invited, privileged women, her campaign is better than that. The Flex Appeal campaign is brilliant but it needs to be aimed at women with ‘real’ jobs. Jobs like in call centres, women in retail, office workers, women working in the construction industry like me. Not influencers and faux-marketing ‘professionals’ with little experience of the real world.

Half of these guests earn money, selling an unobtainable dream to women that are potentially cleaning bleeping toilets for a living and the only flexibility they require is the ability to curl the back of their hair with their gifted dyson hair dryer. I’m disappointed.
Anyone with a full time job and kids doesn’t have time to be scrolling the gram. They are in WhatsApp groups with school mums so they don’t forget stuff & can ask favours.

Reactions: 6
What a mess!

Firstly, how the mighty have fallen! Advertising laxatives is not really on point with her branding of tattooed, Uber cool mum, body positivity, of south London?

But the childish jokes about constipation and poo are just dreadful. How can the brand be comfortable with this?
Also the story looked like a car crash big blobs of text & if you didn’t see the whole thing start to finish it you could begin to doubt your own sanity. I wonder if any other influencers are part of the campaign?

Reading these latest comments has really tickled me. Clemmie is becoming a parody of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please please can someone write an instamum comedy, can’t actually make up half they say and do. It’s cringe comedy gold! She thinks her overstaring (moon cup chat, moths eating her knickers, dishwasher with trainers in and her kids cups, advertising laxative she’s never tried, body positivity photo shoot all sprayed the same orange colour, the naked bog photo) endears her to us but we’re not her fans I don’t know anyone who follows her who actually like her we follow for the above! The cringe fest!

Reactions: 11
Please please can someone write an instamum comedy, can’t actually make up half they say and do. It’s cringe comedy gold! She thinks her overstaring (moon cup chat, moths eating her knickers, dishwasher with trainers in and her kids cups, advertising laxative she’s never tried, body positivity photo shoot all sprayed the same orange colour, the naked bog photo) endears her to us but we’re not her fans I don’t know anyone who follows her who actually like her we follow for the above! The cringe fest!
And include a campbestival trip!!!

Reactions: 3
So I’ve been in hospital having a baby. But do mine eyes deceive or has Constipated Clemmie deleted her reckless, crappy post advertising medicine she’s never used?

Reactions: 6
So I’ve been in hospital having a baby. But do mine eyes deceive or has Constipated Clemmie deleted her reckless, crappy post advertising medicine she’s never used?
Ooh congratulations!!

And yes looks like you’re right 😂😂😂 do you think she still gets paid? Or maybe thats why she deleted because the company probably didn’t pay up after that mess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s such an idiot! The Nathan barley/ Alan partridge of insta mums! Can picture the camera panning in now her wearing a MOTHER tshirt with sports socks pulled up to her knees, brand new white trainers, a silver Tiba & Marl pack pack walking down the street doing an insta gurning story ignoring her kids who are scooting off miles down the road.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s such an idiot! The Nathan barley/ Alan partridge of insta mums! Can picture the camera panning in now her wearing a MOTHER tshirt with sports socks pulled up to her knees, brand new white trainers, a silver Tiba & Marl pack pack walking down the street doing an insta gurning story ignoring her kids who are scooting off miles down the road.
I live in the same area and can confirm I have actually seen this happen in the flesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.