Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in two minds with her. I think her ‘lists’ have potential, but she’s so sloppy in how they’re executed- her SPAG is atrocious! And she doesn’t pay the original contributors. How is that supporting women?

She’s often on the beg for something, yet makes no effort to present herself well. I know it can’t be easy having three young children to care for, but both her and her husband are home full time. That is 100% a luxury.

She comes across as lazy and thoughtless. No mean, just doesn’t think things through. And don’t even get me started on that laxatives post! 🤣 what on Earth was that about?? 😂😂😂 No dignity when the cash comes rolling in. Also in breach of regulations stating ‘celebrities’ can’t dispense medical advice.

I agree that she can’t feel great about herself compared to the top instamums, but she won’t get there when she keeps putting herself forward as a Poundland version of Hooper.

I think she is just a different league beneath them. You would nearly feel sorry for her as she is clearly not making the insta stuff work and her husband seems like a dose as well.
Making it work enough that neither she or her husband have jobs beyond the gram though 😏

Reactions: 4
I’m in two minds with her. I think her ‘lists’ have potential, but she’s so sloppy in how they’re executed- her SPAG is atrocious! And she doesn’t pay the original contributors. How is that supporting women?

She’s often on the beg for something, yet makes no effort to present herself well. I know it can’t be easy having three young children to care for, but both her and her husband are home full time. That is 100% a luxury.

She comes across as lazy and thoughtless. No mean, just doesn’t think things through. And don’t even get me started on that laxatives post! 🤣 what on Earth was that about?? 😂😂😂 No dignity when the cash comes rolling in. Also in breach of regulations stating ‘celebrities’ can’t dispense medical advice.

I agree that she can’t feel great about herself compared to the top instamums, but she won’t get there when she keeps putting herself forward as a Poundland version of Hooper.

Making it work enough that neither she or her husband have jobs beyond the gram though 😏
Yes I totally ageee with all of above. Hooper is also supported by a very well paid husband who can support the family single handedly. Poor Telford doesn’t have that cushion.

I also find it sloppy when she’s dirty because she has small kids. We’ve all been there but didn’t look like we were pulled through a bush backwards.

Reactions: 4
Her husband has a job, he has taken leave to look after the kids while she works.

I still can't get over how she doesn't know the difference between HIV and Aids after going to an event and putting it on her stories. Then blaming it on having a baby.

Reactions: 5
Her husband has a job, he has taken leave to look after the kids while she works.

I still can't get over how she doesn't know the difference between HIV and Aids after going to an event and putting it on her stories. Then blaming it on having a baby.
I stand corrected. I thought he had taken time off work but wasn’t earning paternity pay? Either way, they’re still in a very fortunate position.

She does this a lot. Her stories regularly feature errors which she either deletes or makes a lame apology for.

I don’t think there’s any malice or nastiness to her but she is one of the prime examples of how privilege rewards privilege. She has a good idea and is well connected. Whether she has any real talent remains to be seen as she just doesn’t put the effort in. She doesn’t make the most of the opportunities given to her. That’s why I’m annoyed by her.

Reactions: 5
I stand corrected. I thought he had taken time off work but wasn’t earning paternity pay? Either way, they’re still in a very fortunate position.

She does this a lot. Her stories regularly feature errors which she either deletes or makes a lame apology for.

I don’t think there’s any malice or nastiness to her but she is one of the prime examples of how privilege rewards privilege. She has a good idea and is well connected. Whether she has any real talent remains to be seen as she just doesn’t put the effort in. She doesn’t make the most of the opportunities given to her. That’s why I’m annoyed by her.
Looks like he's back at work, in October he said he was on 3 month's paternity leave.

Reactions: 3
I just remember because he made such a big deal of it, like he's the only man to ever do it.

I think it was only a temporary contract for a year.
Back in October she said she was working in ‘consultancy’.

Reactions: 1
I just remember because he made such a big deal of it, like he's the only man to ever do it.

I think it was only a temporary contract for a year.
Have they done a ‘list’ about it? You know, to reach out to all the men out there 🤣

Back in October she said she was working in ‘consultancy’.
Freelance perhaps? Seems like she’d definitely tell everyone is she was back full time- keeping it real like she does 🤭

She makes camping look like the most complicated thing ever. Why does she need so much stuff? And that’s just the camping gear, she’s not packed the clothes/dress up/20 tones of glitter yet 😰
How can Regatta sponsor her!?!

Last edited:
Agghhh!! The Telfords are camping again and they’ve been to the storage unit to get the stuff.

Hope they’re more organised this time 😉

On a separate note I’ve never understood long beards, I always picture food getting stuck in them 😥.

Reactions: 8
Agghhh!! The Telfords are camping again and they’ve been to the storage unit to get the stuff.

On a separate note I’ve never understood long beards, I always picture food getting stuck in them 😥.
Long beards are vile. I had a flatmate with one. When he ate cereal, the milk ran down his beard.

• Sick
Reactions: 3

That beard is gross. He needs a #spon from a beard oil company and a good trim

You just know it's not going to end well.

me neither ..i blame this fear of beards on the twits by Roald Dahl 😂 and the bloke next to me on the train has a beard and its got crumbs in it 🤮

me neither ..i blame this fear of beards on the twits by Roald Dahl 😂 and the bloke next to me on the train has a beard and its got crumbs in it 🤮
I’d feel a bit irritated if I saw that, like “have you seen what’s living in your beard , you daft sod “ .

Honestly, leave the beard out of it. This woman has bigger issues going on. I am absolutely pissed at this @regattaoutdoors collab. They know piss all about camping and are not all 'outdoorsy' people. Why is this company paying HER?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.