Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She asked me to write a post for her blog once on an important topic really close to my life. I put my heart into it and lots of time, that in my personal life I really don’t have. I sent her personal photos to go with the piece. And she never replied...
That shows the real Clemmie Telford , it’s all about her, no one else matters.

How did you come across each other in the first place?

Reactions: 4
That shows the real Clemmie Telford , it’s all about her, no one else matters.

How did you come across each other in the first place?
I commented on one of her posts and that’s how the conversation started. There were a few DMs, she sent me some guidelines for doing a piece and then I heard nothing from her again. This was months and months ago so I’m guessing she’s changed her mind but it would have been polite to at least reply!

• Sad
I commented on one of her posts and that’s how the conversation started. There were a few DMs, she sent me some guidelines for doing a piece and then I heard nothing from her again. This was months and months ago so I’m guessing she’s changed her mind but it would have been polite to at least reply!
That’s very rude and unprofessional of her to not acknowledge the work you did.

Reactions: 6
Not a fan of CT but just thiking that she can’t win really. We all get fed up of her middle class problems and veg boxes. She tries to talk about UC yet that’s irritating too. Is the problem that she’s not that likeable? Or are we being too harsh?

Her blog post about her “financial crisis” (that basically just resulted in her rich family loaning money), was obviously a low point. Much less irritating- but did anyone see her blog post once about her “struggles” to conceive her 3rd child? She was trying for 5 months so that’s only 4 unsuccessful cycles. Pretty much an average length of time for most healthy couples. Just found the tone of it odd. She sounded like someone who had been trying for years

Reactions: 8
I think the problem is that she comes across as disgenuine as these issues are so far removed from her reality. It’s not that you can’t have people on to talk about other life experiences to yours but she is SO privileged and doesn’t acknowledge it that she comes across as stuck up and bitchy. In my opinion anyway

Reactions: 2
I think the problem is that she comes across as disgenuine as these issues are so far removed from her reality. It’s not that you can’t have people on to talk about other life experiences to yours but she is SO privileged and doesn’t acknowledge it that she comes across as stuck up and bitchy. In my opinion anyway
You’re right. She uses other people’s struggles and disadvantages as a platform to propel herself to the insta-fame that she craves. Big pat on the back because she can spout popular insta-checklist phrases like ‘start a conversation’, ‘diversify your feed’, ‘you curate your squares’ and feel like she is at the forefront of some odd version of insta-reality. It’s all very murky and all very much driven by money, nothing else. Supposedly we should all be grateful for her efforts and lap it up....

That's appalling.

She’s fishing for free eyelashes. She doesn’t give a sh*t what we all think of her she’s going to milk this all for as long as she can

She definitely doesn't, I know that for a fact. And she doesn't edit them either! Curator is putting it strongly!
All she does is post the lists- there is 0 editing. Luckily for her ~some~ of the "lists" have been written by people who are good writers and can edit their own work.

Not a fan of CT but just thiking that she can’t win really. We all get fed up of her middle class problems and veg boxes. She tries to talk about UC yet that’s irritating too. Is the problem that she’s not that likeable? Or are we being too harsh?

Her blog post about her “financial crisis” (that basically just resulted in her rich family loaning money), was obviously a low point. Much less irritating- but did anyone see her blog post once about her “struggles” to conceive her 3rd child? She was trying for 5 months so that’s only 4 unsuccessful cycles. Pretty much an average length of time for most healthy couples. Just found the tone of it odd. She sounded like someone who had been trying for years
I read that, I think they got pregnant 1st or 2nd cycle with the boys so, to poor Clemmie, 5 months seemed ages. Thought it was really insulting to equate 5 months of trying (of course it's disappointing it isn't when it isn't happening as fast as you'd like) with couples who try for YEARS, sometimes with no happy ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yeah when you’re trying, each month feels like forever. I get that. But you’d have thought after CT actually got pregnant (after only 4 unsuccessful cycles), and started writing an article, she’d have stepped back and thought “well it felt like ages but actually it was just a pretty standard length of time”. Instead the tone of the post was all wrong I felt.

Reactions: 9
Her blog is basically written by other people, she does duck all.
Her brand is embarrassing.

Reactions: 12
Hmm. A “financial crisis” and claiming the new ability to empathise with the poor people she sees on the bus. Followed by a constant stream of exotic winter and summer holidays. I can’t help but be really pleased every time they fail to sell their million pound house. Sorry etc but are we supposed to wish you nothing but more holidays and bigger houses in exchange for your “lists” ?

Reactions: 9
Once she was complaining about the house not shifting and someone commented that in a time of all time high rates of homelessness she could show some gratitude at having a home to sell. She completely missed the point and replied something along the lines of 'it's all crap'.

Reactions: 3
Once she was complaining about the house not shifting and someone commented that in a time of all time high rates of homelessness she could show some gratitude at having a home to sell. She completely missed the point and replied something along the lines of 'it's all crap'.
Another Clemmie who lives in a bubble and posts in a way that suggests she’s a bit thick.

Another Clemmie who lives in a bubble and posts in a way that suggests she’s a bit thick.
“A bit” thick?
Understatement of the century, she has no idea what she’s talking about and constantly tramples over important topics.

Any guesses for the next round of the podcast? I thought she had managed to get on all the ‘relevant’ instagrammers

Reactions: 1
“A bit” thick?
Understatement of the century, she has no idea what she’s talking about and constantly tramples over important topics.
She is like an exuberant puppy just bounding about all over the place and sniffing at everything hoping for a bit of attention or a whiff of something exciting. She has no focus and seems clueless most of the time.

Reactions: 6
Remember when she falsely claimed child benefit and had to pay it back as didn't realise they earnt too much? Lots of moaning.... Couldnt belive she was so thick.

Yep don’t remember mrs large flogging her kids for a free holiday. Lord knows she deserves one!

I am a bit grossed out by this whole UC thing. Do we need middle class clemmie with her 900k house being honest with us about UC? What does she think she’s going to achieve? Are we meant to feel enlightened by her talking crap about something she has no experience of and never will? I know she’ll drag in a token peasant to do the hard work for her but still.
The token poor lamb No & Ro to do it no doubt. She seems to be the name they churn out to stay 'down with the kids'

Why am I so shocked the sons name is Woodrow.
Woodrow.
Woodrow.
What is that all about?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.