Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably hadn’t washed the guide colour off yet when she took that photo. It won’t stay that dark.

At work yesterday I was in a meeting with Clemmie’s doppelgänger (she was kiwi and not named clemmie 100% not her). Looked so much like her I was waiting for her to start flogging fruit and veg boxes in the middle of my meeting 😂

Reactions: 1
CT failed to do any research again. Look at today’s stories. She’s made such a hash of an important topic again.

Reactions: 2
She went to some talk and after it produced a list of “three things she’d learnt” about HIV& AIDS - then had to go back and corrrecf herself as 2 of the list of 3 things were incorrect 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
You can tell she just doesn’t give a s%€t!! She’s all about the MAC make up. She’s so trying to be someone she isn’t. Woke and hip and cool but it’s fake BS she’s none of these things IRL

Reactions: 5
Yeh I mean it’s an important topic to F*** UP like that. Afterwards she said “sorry I’m tired with three kids” but it takes 2 minutes to google that stuff- so to share misinformation to thousands of followers about such an important topic is pretty appalling really

Reactions: 4
And what about those people who didn't see her apology stories where she corrected herself? She wants to raise awareness of stuff but can never be arsed doing her research.

Reactions: 3
This is my first ever post on Tattle although been lurking for a while. Has you seen her latest clanger?! She’s posted a message about her podcast transcripts being available and she’s been called out over the image she’s used as it’s not British Sign Language. Attention to detail as always 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is my first ever post on Tattle although been lurking for a while. Has you seen her latest clanger?! She’s posted a message about her podcast transcripts being available and she’s been called out over the image she’s used as it’s not British Sign Language. Attention to detail as always 🙃
F65372F6-4A5D-42FF-A555-91CCEB3218BD.jpeg

Is this a record for the day?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.