Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Godsmacked she went for prettiness over the correct bloody sign language for where the vast majority of her audience are based in the language they'll speak. So entitled and rude, she's getting praise for inclusivity - are you kidding me?!

Reactions: 6
Godsmacked she went for prettiness over the correct bloody sign language for where the vast majority of her audience are based in the language they'll speak. So entitled and rude, she's getting praise for inclusivity - are you kidding me?!
The fact that she openly admitted this shows that the aesthetic appeal of her squares is more important than making her content accessible. That is a massive faux pas on her part and the fact that she even had to ask beggars belief. She doesn't care about inclusivity, she just wants to come across as if she does.

Reactions: 10
She deleted the two peoples posts who pointed it out which I thinks a bit mean.
I thought this! She didn’t need to delete their posts she could have replied “I’ve edited the caption to reflect this, thanks for letting me know” - and given them credit for highlighting.

Reactions: 7
The fact that she openly admitted this shows that the aesthetic appeal of her squares is more important than making her content accessible. That is a massive faux pas on her part and the fact that she even had to ask beggars belief. She doesn't care about inclusivity, she just wants to come across as if she does.
Definitely. It is incredibly rude and offensive! "Soz its essentially in another language, your language wasn't insta pretty enough"

She is just the embodiment of one of those posh girls that lands a job in media through connections but doesn't have two brains cell to rub together. Her cringeworthy attempts at being 'woke' are so transparent. These 'grammers are as pedestrian as it comes and about as edgy as a bouncy ball. No amount of Reebok classics and ankle socks will ever make her cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is at it again. It getting tags right. I do wonder how on earth she got her job at Facebook and Instagram. Plus how the hell did she get so many followers?

Reactions: 1
Also how is she qualified for judging design?! Having a panel of instamums on the panel kind of makes a mockery of the award.

Reactions: 5
The title Mother of All Lists is incredibly stupid and bears no relation to what is produced.

Reactions: 2
The title Mother of All Lists is incredibly stupid and bears no relation to what is produced.
Yes, I don’t really understand it. From what I gather it is a story written in incorrect (list) form?

Reactions: 1
She’s asked her followers do they get universal credit - 4% said they did. So what’s she actually doing going on about it. Its like she’s trying so hard to be right on. Virtue meet signal.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just looked at her page .

She’s being very po faced and offended about a Jill Murphy book; “A piece of cake” about a family of talking elephants who live in a house , go on a diet and jog around the park😁.
Hardly a book to take seriously about healthy eating and I don’t think children back then ( mine included) were damaged by the message.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She’s being very po faced and offended about a Jill Murphy book; “A piece of cake” about a family of talking elephants who live in a house , go on a diet and jog around the park😁.
Hardly a book to take seriously about healthy eating and I don’t think children back then ( mine included) were damaged by the message.
We had this as kids and as a fairly recent print for our kids (part of a set of Large family books) they are funny and lovely. Not sure what she’s making such a fuss about to be honest.

Yeah, she’s so effing woke, innit.

Reactions: 4
I think Mrs Large was a great mum, I mean you never once see a phone in her hand.... ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep don’t remember mrs large flogging her kids for a free holiday. Lord knows she deserves one!

I am a bit grossed out by this whole UC thing. Do we need middle class clemmie with her 900k house being honest with us about UC? What does she think she’s going to achieve? Are we meant to feel enlightened by her talking crap about something she has no experience of and never will? I know she’ll drag in a token peasant to do the hard work for her but still.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep don’t remember mrs large flogging her kids for a free holiday. Lord knows she deserves one!

I am a bit grossed out by this whole UC thing. Do we need middle class clemmie with her 900k house being honest with us about UC? What does she think she’s going to achieve? Are we meant to feel enlightened by her talking crap about something she has no experience of and never will? I know she’ll drag in a token peasant to do the hard work for her but still.

She's a classic example of white privilege furthering itself by using others who are in a less privileged position. Her entire platform relies on the hard work of others. She reaps the rewards. I bet she doesn't pay her guests or her writers either.

Reactions: 11
She's a classic example of white privilege furthering itself by using others who are in a less privileged position. Her entire platform relies on the hard work of others. She reaps the rewards. I bet she doesn't pay her guests or her writers either.
She definitely doesn't, I know that for a fact. And she doesn't edit them either! Curator is putting it strongly!

• Angry
She asked me to write a post for her blog once on an important topic really close to my life. I put my heart into it and lots of time, that in my personal life I really don’t have. I sent her personal photos to go with the piece. And she never replied...

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.