Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another free holiday.
Lol at houmous suitcase issues?
Who puts houmous in suitcase.
Does she have any wonky carrots to go with it exotic snacks like kiwi/mango.
Working with smart meter to use save the environment whilst clocking up airmiles and wearing cheap supermarket throw away fashion.
Irony is not dead.
The houmous was in her hand luggage but had to be put in a plastic bag to go through checks. It’s not really an issue at all. She’s just having a bit of middle class fun.

Reactions: 3
Florence and Fred was organised by PR Mastermind CJ Brough. Definitely a paid job for them all.
But the pr company think they smashed it with latest campaign stats and engagement look positive.

The houmous was in her hand luggage but had to be put in a plastic bag to go through checks. It’s not really an issue at all. She’s just having a bit of middle class fun.
Yes I got the contrived cliche joke she was trying to make to look funny
Just made her look# middle class#pathetic!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Clemmie reminds me of Bo Selecta Mel B with her constant gurning and blokey walk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeh found this whole embarrassing charade to be completely vulgar, non inclusive and grabby. Absolutely no way I will buy a swimsuit from Tesco now

Thing is - on a smaller scale - can you imagine posting a pic of yourself on your Instagram and asking your mates to give you validation on your body? Let alone seek the validation from a load of strangers... but only because you’re being paid to do so to promote a brand.
She definitely needs a stylist. She doesn’t know how to dress for her body shape. She’s short waisted. All department stores have personnel shoppers now.

She definitely needs a stylist. She doesn’t know how to dress for her body shape. She’s short waisted. All department stores have personnel shoppers now.
Yes, that’s the problem. She has a perfectly decent figure but hasn’t got a clue how to dress for it. Her clothes look like she’s raided a 14 year old boy’s wardrobe.

Reactions: 2
Yes, that’s the problem. She has a perfectly decent figure but hasn’t got a clue how to dress for it. Her clothes look like she’s raided a 14 year old boy’s wardrobe.
Her waist is right up by her bust. Even though she has good legs she should not wear those socks with her trainers and a dress. And, considering she works in advertising she must have access to stylists all.the.time.

Clemmie is so unprofessional in her 'curation' of her lists. She doesn't do the research or due diligence to deal with sensitive topics and mental health issues. It's really unprofessional

Reactions: 5
I’ve just said that on another thread. Fair enough it was a courteous DM but if she’d researched it properly it wouldn’t have been needed.

Clemmie is so unprofessional in her 'curation' of her lists. She doesn't do the research or due diligence to deal with sensitive topics and mental health issues. It's really unprofessional
I dont think she does much other than read them. She basically gets other people to write all these "lists" about (sometimes very interesting) subjects- but there appears to be no collaboration, no editing or rewriting, they arent curated at all- unless "curating" in this case literally just means posting them. They arent even SPAG checked. It's just her good luck that some of the people have been very good writers.

Reactions: 4
I dont think she does much other than read them. She basically gets other people to write all these "lists" about (sometimes very interesting) subjects- but there appears to be no collaboration, no editing or rewriting, they arent curated at all- unless "curating" in this case literally just means posting them. They arent even SPAG checked. It's just her good luck that some of the people have been very good writers.
Couldn't agree more. I'm a professional writer and editor and am embarrassed on her behalf.

Reactions: 9
Saw a recent picture of the dog in her husband’s account. Said he’d come back from a 2 week holiday. Seems like they send him away to be boarded somewhere.

Wonder if the Telfords have had any luck selling their £900k house yet.

Let’s not forget her “list” about her and her husband “surviving a financial crisis”. Such a brave and inspiring list to share. Turns out their families are minted and the Telford’s just borrowed some money to tide them over. Wow. What a financial crisis that was.

Let’s not forget her “list” about her and her husband “surviving a financial crisis”. Such a brave and inspiring list to share. Turns out their families are minted and the Telford’s just borrowed some money to tide them over. Wow. What a financial crisis that was.
I think she posted something over the weekend about the sale falling through and being back to square one. Suppose they'll just have to soldier on for a while longer, poor loves.

She posted asking for architect recommendations in Thanet, so I assume she’s following the Hoopers to Ramsgate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.