Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would see body positivity as capitalising on the parts of your body that make you feel good. Picking clothes that reflect you personally and clothes which highlight what you consider to be your ‘good’ bits. Selecting colours that suit your personality and skin tone. I could never interpret it as flouncing around in a cheap ill-fitting pink swimming costume, in a hall, then broadcasting that video for the world to see. It smacks as doing ridiculous things for Instagram content.

Reactions: 7
Welcome to the CT pity party. Her body looks fine especially after 3 kids and I never realised what a great pair of legs she has as she is always wearing hideous clothing. What isn’t nice about her is her tit personality, greed and sense of entitlement
She has got amazing legs!

Reactions: 2
If you really have such body issues then why advertise yourself on the internet and rely on total strangers to lift you?

It is such an unhealthy example to set to your children that your self esteem and value comes from comments from strangers.

She does have good legs but what a god awful ill fitting costume. It was. It flattering in any way.

Yet again she will blame tattle for her body confidence issues and feeling tit about how she looks.

She was such a weird choice for the campaign as she isn’t a F&F wearer. It is all about reach. Middle class, CIs gendered woman who has a nearly million pound house and very expensive (albeit odd) fashion choices!

Reactions: 4
I was going to buy swim wear from Tesco but that advert put me off. Middle class woman dancing about in clothes for fun when we all know she wouldn’t actually wear them

Once again an important campaign has been coopted by marketeers, supermarkets and middle-class, white, able bodied cis women in order to sell tit. consumerism dressed up as feminism. Body positivity isn't these women putting on a bikini and showing their very normal, average bodies. Where are the BAME women or the disabled women? Does CT and co get how insulting the campaign is?

Have you seen on the scummy mummies instastory they introduced her as "the other Clemmie" I'm sure they were kidding but that's a bit below the belt

• Haha
That F&F thing was so random. None of them would be seen dead in Tesco stuff. What happened to supporting small businesses as well.

Yeah I thought they all liked to support small businesses - bunch of hypocrites!

And because I know that this is an ad it totally takes away from the 'body positivity' they are trying to promote! Yeah no thanks F&F I won't buy your swim wear.

Also no diversity at all - will these big brands ever learn!

Actually didnt inpo do a campaign for something a while ago with M&S that lacked diversity, got called out over it was in tears on her stories, asked that her photos were not used .. behaved very sorry for herself - yet here she is prancing around with a bunch of WHITE middle class women? Odd.

Reactions: 8
Yeh found this whole embarrassing charade to be completely vulgar, non inclusive and grabby. Absolutely no way I will buy a swimsuit from Tesco now

Thing is - on a smaller scale - can you imagine posting a pic of yourself on your Instagram and asking your mates to give you validation on your body? Let alone seek the validation from a load of strangers... but only because you’re being paid to do so to promote a brand.

Reactions: 7
Yeh found this whole embarrassing charade to be completely vulgar, non inclusive and grabby. Absolutely no way I will buy a swimsuit from Tesco now

Thing is - on a smaller scale - can you imagine posting a pic of yourself on your Instagram and asking your mates to give you validation on your body? Let alone seek the validation from a load of strangers... but only because you’re being paid to do so to promote a brand.
I agree with all your points.
I don't know where to start really but I feel she should all give Florence and fred feed back.
They clearly think influencers are so important as they keep working with various ones not forgiven them for gifting and hiding the free disneyland holiday to Mrs meldrum.

Why does clemmie pics on grid not have #AD as 1st rather than tagging f&d near the end.
Then I saw the tit show on f&f wonder how much they being paid as it's not all flattering it's an embarrassing middle class c/Insta cliche version of body positivity in the same way they jump on the mental health band wagon they all as bad as one another..
The heels add a sleazy touch do any real life females work at Tesco pr
Lack of diversity. She has nice legs but the swimsuit doesn't seem most flattering on her.
Do real women fall for this tit?
What exactly is clemmie role I don't get her.
Is she moving near mother of daughters
Does she come from a wealthy family?
What was her career pre kids?

Not marked #Ad so would they have been paid?
Well i wouldn't be doing it for a free swimsuit?
Maybe they paid by 3rd party usual sneaky trick.

F&F sponsor clemmies podcast
So as well as no #AD she failed to declare a previous working relationship.
Are the CMA guidelines not relevant to her?

Another free holiday.
Lol at houmous suitcase issues?
Who puts houmous in suitcase.
Does she have any wonky carrots to go with it exotic snacks like kiwi/mango.
Working with smart meter to use save the environment whilst clocking up airmiles and wearing cheap supermarket throw away fashion.
Irony is not dead.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There is absolutely no way she can ever legitimately moan about being knackered or physically worn out.

She is on holiday every other week.

Of course she’s very lucky but she is so far removed from the realities experienced by the rest of us I’m bleeping annoyed that she actually thinks she is like the rest of us .

My kids have never been on an airplane as we have never been able to afford a holiday abroad despite us both having decent jobs. I don’t begrudge anyone having a holiday but when she moans about it and takes so many free breaks, that really boils my piss.

She is so out of touch with how the majority live.

Reactions: 10
I’m actually embarrassed for them. What are they thinking. Strutting about in bathing suits. WTAF. It’s all emperors new clothes if I was head of marketing at Tesco I would be looking to see if there was any noticeable upswing in sales due to this shite and if not I’d sack the person who organised it and climb down off the bandwagon.

Reactions: 3
ugh. The whole thing is just so rank. They got paid for that is midblowing. Who pays these self entitled reality star wannabes to do this? Although let’s be honest, f&f got the last laugh with the pink jelly baby swimsuit. I looked up inpo (why do people follow her, annoying as duck)and I think she’s probably larger lady but her swimsuit looks so much better. Telford is the one trying to be edgy and fun but failing and not really doing herself any favours. She needs a stylist.
But well done f&f that’s the last time I purchase from you....

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.