Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. I appreciate that.

I’m not jealous of the fact she gets gifted these things - I’m happy to work hard for what we have. I’m jealous of the experiences she has and that her children have.

Been 2 years since our last holiday but we’ve just put a deposit down for a holiday next Easter. We will pay towards it each month and save hard in terms of spending money. I’m happy to do that. I just feel a little jealous that it’s hard work to get there yet CT has approx 8 holidays a year.
I do get what you mean. I just so far haven’t seen Clemmie Telford do a single thing I’d be jealous of! Of course I’d like to take my kids to St Lucia or Mauritius like MOD, but luckily a 55k holiday is not the norm for most so it feels unattainable for most of the population.

Reactions: 2
Clemmie is on the beg for another free holiday.

She will get gifted one for a tit review.

What would really make me stand up and pay attention to a holiday company, would be them gifting a holiday to a family that deserves it, someone like @noandroblog. She’s really been through the mill and deserves a break. Not Clemmie T who is on her 5th or 6th gifted holiday and could easily afford to pay for one herself.

Reactions: 4
She’s always on the beg. When I politely pointed out to her that one of her posts came across as begging she messages me no, she has the money to pay for it so why would she ask companies for freebies and then blocked me. She’s a tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s always on the beg. When I politely pointed out to her that one of her posts came across as begging she messages me no, she has the money to pay for it so why would she ask companies for freebies and then blocked me. She’s a tool.
If she had the intention of paying for things surely she would just google them?

Reactions: 3
It was in relation to her stories moaning that her kids had outgrown lots of clothing and she tagged Boden multiple times. What’s the point in tagging them? Just go on the Boden website and order them if you have that much money you fecking clown.

I was way more polite than that in my message so blocking me was rather extreme :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must think her followers are thick. Honestly, what did these morons do before Instagram? How did they ever make any decisions, they’re obviously incapable of going on google and researching. Oh right they are capable but no one would see their googling and offer them free tit.

The begging is just so cringe!

They know they are begging but they lie to themselves and each other. That’s why they get defensive and block.

Reactions: 5
Clemmie is on the beg for another free holiday.

She will get gifted one for a tit review.

What would really make me stand up and pay attention to a holiday company, would be them gifting a holiday to a family that deserves it, someone like @noandroblog. She’s really been through the mill and deserves a break. Not Clemmie T who is on her 5th or 6th gifted holiday and could easily afford to pay for one herself.
I recently starting following noandroblog, she's great.

Reactions: 1
But doesn’t she have to pay back some benefits she’s been getting *erroneously*? She’s probably so cut up about having to do that so she feels she’s entitled to another free holiday to get over the trauma.

• Haha
Genuinely, google! Or Pinterest. Or the millions of travel blogs and tips. Good lord. Why would you trust the recommendation of a total stranger who may have a bigger/smaller family or a bigger/smaller budget, different expectations of a holiday etc...

another bloody holiday!!!!!!! FFS why does she have to run our noses in it. 6th one so far this year?? & she’ll do it like she was doing us a service investigating it for us. Bore off. & her clothes ARE unflattering she is like Kevin & Perry. Mostly Perry.

*rub

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I messaged her when she got crappy about people's response to her begging for the puffa jacket....she said some bullshit along the lines of..."I see Instagram as a hive mind and use it collectively to find out...." (I think I threw up a bit in my mouth)

duck me, what utter drivel...you're a greedy and nothing is ever enough!

Reactions: 5
I recently starting following noandroblog, she's great.
She’s fab, I take my hat off to her for all the work she’s putting into her nursing degree with everything she has going on.

Genuinely, google! Or Pinterest. Or the millions of travel blogs and tips. Good lord. Why would you trust the recommendation of a total stranger who may have a bigger/smaller family or a bigger/smaller budget, different expectations of a holiday etc...
Because she wants a freebie.

She’s the worst instamum out there I think.

Reactions: 1
The fact that she was looking @watergatebay and not actually pricing up a long flight holiday suggests she is 100% hoping for a freebie offer or for some company to ‘reach out’.

I’m not jealous at all , not the holidays , the events or any of the gifts.

I would hate to be as greedy and materially obsessed as these people, Clemmie Telford is the No1 for this and appears to give absolutely no fucks.

I don’t feel jealous. I just feel judgemental. Here Clemmie is - a ‘creative’ with a full-time working husband, an expensive house, and the ability to afford things many others can’t - shamelessly begging online for freebies, whilst trading in her children's privacy for the privilege. She posted a photo once of a homeless person drinking, with a comment indicating his/her presence was lowering the tone of the park... this makes me think she, well, isn’t a particularly nice person.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I don’t feel jealous. I just feel judgemental. Here Clemmie is - a ‘creative’ with a full-time working husband, an expensive house, and the ability to afford things many others can’t - shamelessly begging online for freebies, whilst trading in her children's privacy for the privilege. She posted a photo once of a homeless person drinking, with a comment indicating his/her presence was lowering the tone of the park... this makes me think she, well, isn’t a particularly nice person.
How long ago was that ?

How long ago was that ?
About a year ago. She deleted it and put an apology in stories. It took comments from others to make her realise how sneery she sounded when totally invading another person’s privacy without their consent.

Reactions: 8
About a year ago. She deleted it and put an apology in stories. It took comments from others to make her realise how sneery she sounded when totally invading another person’s privacy without their consent.
Glad to hear her comments were picked up by others, what a nasty twit!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.