Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe there are any people who messaged Clemmie asking her to share the recommendations she got sent. Also what kind of moron doesn't already know all.of the places she listed for winter sun already?! Hardly lists anywhere off the beaten track....
She may have talent in the blaggy, grabby world of advertising but I don't see she has any discernable talent anymore, except oversharing her kids' life and uploading other people's writing (which are badly proofread).

Reactions: 4
She has posted a few times about her daughter and it has only ever been negative. Toddlers tantrum and misbehave, i appreciate that but she never ever shows anything good about her child. Not even the smallest thing. It is very odd.

I agree she probably got pregnant by accident and doesn't really want the burden of a child. The weight thing is ridiculous. Other than joining SW (which she went on to bash and whine about obviously) she isn't doing anything productive to shift it
. She has only one child? Does she work? She’s asked for advice about quitting anti depressants. That seems so wrong on an Insta account.

. She has only one child? Does she work? She’s asked for advice about quitting anti depressants. That seems so wrong on an Insta account.
She has a girl i think, she's like 2/3 years old. Just the one child. She does now, although unsure what she does. Yes i remember that! She's been on them for about a year i think.. she has been asking for advice on coming off them for a while

I don’t feel jealous. I just feel judgemental. Here Clemmie is - a ‘creative’ with a full-time working husband, an expensive house, and the ability to afford things many others can’t - shamelessly begging online for freebies, whilst trading in her children's privacy for the privilege. She posted a photo once of a homeless person drinking, with a comment indicating his/her presence was lowering the tone of the park... this makes me think she, well, isn’t a particularly nice person.

I think I get husband is a stay at home. Those stories were a pure beg for a holiday. It’s embarrassing and shameful.

Reactions: 2
I think I get husband is a stay at home. Those stories were a pure beg for a holiday. It’s embarrassing and shameful.
I think it’s shared leave? She took 9 months he’s taken 3 or 6 or something

Reactions: 1
She has a girl i think, she's like 2/3 years old. Just the one child. She does now, although unsure what she does. Yes i remember that! She's been on them for about a year i think.. she has been asking for advice on coming off them for a while
She has three children I believe

I’m currently ROFL at CTs latest story where she showed a screenshot which accidentally shows that she’s muted a friend and then claims that she doesn’t know how that happened along with all the random unfollows. Yeah right! Her account on ninjalitics shows that she is positive every day for followings so I think highly unlikely that her account is randomly unfollowing, and never heard of random muting..... not as much of a nice girl as she makes out methinks....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m currently ROFL at CTs latest story where she showed a screenshot which accidentally shows that she’s muted a friend and then claims that she doesn’t know how that happened along with all the random unfollows. Yeah right! Her account on ninjalitics shows that she is positive every day for followings so I think highly unlikely that her account is randomly unfollowing, and never heard of random muting..... not as much of a nice girl as she makes out methinks....
I thought exactly the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can I ask what ninjalitics is?

I don’t feel jealous. I just feel judgemental. Here Clemmie is - a ‘creative’ with a full-time working husband, an expensive house, and the ability to afford things many others can’t - shamelessly begging online for freebies, whilst trading in her children's privacy for the privilege. She posted a photo once of a homeless person drinking, with a comment indicating his/her presence was lowering the tone of the park... this makes me think she, well, isn’t a particularly nice person.
The park drinker was when I unfollowed. ‘It’s ruining the vibe’ is how she described someone who clearly was having a v tough time in life and also posted their pic. What an absolute tool

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.