Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does being born into social housing mean that you end up with the same?
TMS explained unapologetically that as she had grown up in SH, under the old rules children were automatically entitled to apply for SH properties at 18, which both her and her sister did and got. Her sister gave hers up and bought somewhere else, but TMS said it was her right to keep it and she shouldn't be made to feel that just because she's in a healthy financial situation that she should give it up for someone maybe who is homeless etc. The very funny bit was that this all unfolded whilst she was on holiday in France and she tried to make out that they had money issues too. She came across terribly entitled, I was embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 9
Not just on holiday in France , she decamps there for the whole six weeks every summer as her Parents have another home there.

If I’ve misunderstood that I’m happy to be corrected but I’m sure she has stated that fact.

Reactions: 5
Blimey. I never heard of that social housing rule. How old is she?

Reactions: 1
Can Clemmie not just go on a holiday, can she only holiday when it’s an AD? Bloody hell. Talk about privileged, stuck up and totally clueless.

Reactions: 3
TMS explained unapologetically that as she had grown up in SH, under the old rules children were automatically entitled to apply for SH properties at 18, which both her and her sister did and got. Her sister gave hers up and bought somewhere else, but TMS said it was her right to keep it and she shouldn't be made to feel that just because she's in a healthy financial situation that she should give it up for someone maybe who is homeless etc. The very funny bit was that this all unfolded whilst she was on holiday in France and she tried to make out that they had money issues too. She came across terribly entitled, I was embarrassed for her.
Do you know how long she has had the flat for? I know someone whose parents were given a ‘council’ Georgian house in Islington in the seventies to house their family of baby triplets. They were then raised there and the parents later bought the house from the council. They were born 1970/71. Then, many years later she told me she had been in the council waiting list along with her sister for many years and in approximately 2005 she was offered a flat which she turned down. She was by that time married with a child and they had bought their first property. I wonder if that was similar to TMS. But it took years to get offered one. Does TMS ever show her flat?

Last edited:
Do you know how long she has had the flat for? I know someone whose parents were given a ‘council’ Georgian house in Islington in the seventies to house their family of baby triplets. They were then raised there and the parents later bought the house from the council. They were born 1970/71. Then, many years later she told me she had been in the council waiting list along with her sister for many years and in approximately 2005 she was offered a flat which she turned down. She was by that time married with a child and they had bought their first property. I wonder if that was similar to TMS. But it took years to get offered one. Does TMS ever show her flat?
When she was 18 she applied and very quickly got a studio flat in/around Portabello Road (as did her sister) I'm not sure how long she lived there before getting the current flat, but she made it all sound very easy! I think she tried to ameliorate the situation by saying that Notting Hill was not as expensive/renowned when she got it and now everyone assumes she is rich because she lives there. She was trying to be all navel gazing and 'don't judge a book by its cover' but it massively backfired, her husband came onto to the comments calling people jealous witches and I think it was all removed then.

Blimey. I never heard of that social housing rule. How old is she?
She thought it was such a shame that that rule was done away with as her children would not be able to afford to stay in Notting Hill, where they grew up. They'll have to join the rest of us peasants in the Midlands :ROFLMAO:

I just found the post, TMS used to have to tell people who thought she was rich that 'I'm rich in love but not in money!' :rolleyes: I can't do attachment thing but it's 18 August 2018 and shows a pic of the coloured houses in NH. Most of the offending comments have been deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I would not have talked about that in public or on a social media site.

Reactions: 2
So Clemmie does a camping trip as an #ad for Regatta and has to cut it short as they are too cold and 'broken'

Way to sell camping to us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Clemmie does a camping trip as an #ad for Regatta and has to cut it short as they are too cold and 'broken'

Way to sell camping to us!!
There was no way she was going camping unless she was being paid or at a festival. We have camped for the last 8 years and only ever had to come home once. Piss poor planning. Plus she didn’t sell it anyway as they forgot essentials. She will sell anything

Well if her stories are anything to go by they went under prepared and lacked organisation, 🙄, they left the roof box keys behind!

Honestly the pair of them come across as a couple of limp lettuces and couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag!

I’m a very long way short of perfect but I am organised and would be prepared for cold weather, they get right on my tits.

Well if her stories are anything to go by they went under prepared and lacked organisation, 🙄, they left the roof box keys behind!

Honestly the pair of them come across as a couple of limp lettuces and couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag!

I’m a very long way short of perfect but I am organised and would be prepared for cold weather, they get right on my tits.
The forecast had been known for a while , she took the Ragatta ££ without any thought about whether they might freeze their arses off, they are both idiots and you’ve got to feel a bit sorry for the kids stuck with them .

Last edited:
And she posted a list of her essentials... right because you’ve done such a good job of convincing me you know naff all about camping, that I’m then going to buy the stuff you recommend which you’re being paid to recommend!

To be fair she’s spoke about camping in the past. But Like hell she’ll be replacing her bell tent with the regatta one. Massive tents aren’t as insta friendly as bell tents are they?!

If I was Regatta and I’d paid her money for that story, I’d be wanting my money back. Seriously, when are these brands going to wise up?

Reactions: 6
If I was Regatta and I’d paid her money for that story, I’d be wanting my money back. Seriously, when are these brands going to wise up?
As a non-camper, she's done absolutely nothing to enthuse me!! I would be so paranoid about forgetting stuff for a camping trip (especially with little ones)- it completely baffles me that as well as forgetting the keys to be able to get all their stuff, they've forgotten rather a lot of important stuff!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.