Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mod did this through the same woman, then after some ‘feedback’ mod suddenly announced she would be donating her cut to charity. She was very reluctant

Reactions: 2
She must be selling gifts and keeping the money, if she were donating to charity she wouldn’t miss the chance to brag about it. Can’t believe people are actually buying her crap

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she’s selling the kitchen porter white jacket and pull up socks if not , why not?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just had a look at the selling page. About 18 items totalling over £700. Looks like everything sold too! Wow. She must have thousands of pounds worth of clothes & shoes in her wardrobe. Her fashion sense is terrible though.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She didn't, it was child benefit, she'd been claiming it but hadn't declared it on her tax return, income increased to over the threshold, and she should have been paying it back. Tax man caught up with her and she was sent a bill. She claimed she had no idea she was no longer eligible for it but I do self assessment, there's a box to fill in where you declare child benefit, it quite clearly says if you are earning over a certain amount you will have to pay it back and when you submit your tax return it then gives the amount within your tax calculation, but clearly all that passed her by :unsure::rolleyes:
Do you think when brands talk about exclusivity/percentages/price per grid pic that the finer details pass her by then? ;)

Reactions: 1
If she’s selling stuff that was gifted by companies she should be declaring the income on her tax return If you sell old/used stuff on eBay it’s fine but if she’s selling stuff as being new the tax man might be very interested

Reactions: 6
She didn't, it was child benefit, she'd been claiming it but hadn't declared it on her tax return, income increased to over the threshold, and she should have been paying it back. Tax man caught up with her and she was sent a bill. She claimed she had no idea she was no longer eligible for it but I do self assessment, there's a box to fill in where you declare child benefit, it quite clearly says if you are earning over a certain amount you will have to pay it back and when you submit your tax return it then gives the amount within your tax calculation, but clearly all that passed her by :unsure::rolleyes:
It’s a substantial sum before you have to pay it back in whole or part isn’t it? I believe 50K per parent? Could be incorrect but hardly living on the breadline is it. But your own hairdryer CT 😂

Clemmie is doing an insta sale of her clothes this evening.... presumably it's a load of stuff she got for free (#gifted) and she's now literally cashing in. I know a lot of you ladies love her, um, style 🙄😆

It's all stuff she blatantly got for free. I searched the page as surely the money is going to charity but it doesn't look like it. MOD just did a huge sale too.
The ‘influencers’ who use that page usually do mention a charity who is receiving the proceeds. Not Clemmie T though. 😅

I really dislike her ( or the person she portrays to be online ). She comes across as spoilt , unkind , privileged ( yet desperate to appear not to be) selfish and she just tries too hard. Please can 2019 all these instamums are cancelled ?

Reactions: 9
I think she is trying far too hard to be younger, trendier and hip. The comments about her being pregnant, just get on with it and write it off to a bad outfit choice. Boiler suits are not for her! Jumping on a fashion bandwagon wether is suits you or not is part of the issue.

Today’s dress is something my oldest girl would wear with flair. It is about picking and choosing what trend suits you. Although at least she has on better length socks today!

Reactions: 3
I think she is trying far too hard to be younger, trendier and hip. The comments about her being pregnant, just get on with it and write it off to a bad outfit choice. Boiler suits are not for her! Jumping on a fashion bandwagon wether is suits you or not is part of the issue.

Today’s dress is something my oldest girl would wear with flair. It is about picking and choosing what trend suits you. Although at least she has on better length socks today!
It’s tricky as it’s rude to message someone asking if they are pregnant and I would never do it, but your followers may be young or old, have social issues (I have an older child with learning difficulties who would just ask anyone anything) and I’ve also noticed similar comments on posts from certain cultures where they don’t have the same social norms and it’s not seen as rude.
Clemmie does look heavily pregnant in that outfit, it’s not the fabric. When I watched her stories, I thought she looked pregnant. She has dreadful dress sense and is trying to be someone she is not, if she dressed for her shape and to suit her I’m sure she’d look lovely, calling the woman a witch is pointless. She engaged. If any response she should’ve just said that’s very hurtful, I’m not.

Today’s outfit is tragic. She is literally Kevin and Perry. I’m amazed she doesn’t have a baseball cap on backwards. She’ll be swealtering later and it’s hideously unflattering.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought influencers were meant to influence you, I’ve said it before but she just looks like a wino to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good lord!

I feel for her, as that message was unnecessary and it must be upsetting to receive something like that. I am all for dressing for yourself and wearing what you like and feel happy in, unfortunately she looks absolutely ridiculous in today’s “outfit” but more importantly she looks really uncomfortable and self conscious.

Reactions: 3
The jumpsuit was awful on her, there’s very few that can wear jumpsuits and truly look their best.

Today’s outfit is probably worse, on her it just looks like she forgot to out on jeans/leggings or whatever. It does nothing for her.

Reactions: 2
The jumpsuit was awful on her, there’s very few that can wear jumpsuits and truly look their best.

Today’s outfit is probably worse, on her it just looks like she forgot to out on jeans/leggings or whatever. It does nothing for her.
It’s a particularly unflattering jumpsuit too - the colour, cut - everything! I wouldn’t even contemplate wearing any jumpsuit as I’d look like a telly tubby, let alone a pale pink one..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.