Clemmie Telford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Clem T ( fashion maven) was thinking to decide “ I’ll wear that long sweatshirt with American tan tights , it’ll look great”

I know that any person is entitled to wear whatever they like but for the love of God Clemmie what made you think it was a good look.

Didn’t she know it was going to be a hot one today,?........oh I forgot the Telford’s don’t check the weather forecast🙄.

Reactions: 5
Thought it a contradictory choice. Like, if it's warm enough for bare legs then it's too warm for the big hoody. It's the equivalent of guys wearing flip flops and beanies. She's definitely not a natural fashionista but that won't stop her from trying.

Reactions: 4
Thought it a contradictory choice. Like, if it's warm enough for bare legs then it's too warm for the big hoody. It's the equivalent of guys wearing flip flops and beanies. She's definitely not a natural fashionista but that won't stop her from trying.
And in a way, fair play. It’s just a shame she’s not dressing to suit her figure as you can’t argue it’s quirky or original.

Reactions: 3
I don't want to witch about someone's appearance and she should wear whatever she feels comfortable in. But I don't get why you'd upload a story of you checking to see if you get visible gusset. Who thinks, yeah this is great content?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't want to witch about someone's appearance and she should wear whatever she feels comfortable in. But I don't get why you'd upload a story of you checking to see if you get visible gusset. Who thinks, yeah this is great content?!
Really strange idea.

Reactions: 1
She’s a typical privileged woman that thinks her life is hard because she can’t have everything she wants. Being unable to afford luxuries isn’t comparable to being unable to buy essentials

Reactions: 13
She's practically begging for DMs in today's stories. 'I know what looks good', 'do I?', 'don't I?'.... The answer is no, Clemmie, you really, really don't.

Reactions: 7
I literally think she’s fishes for a trolling. Seriously what’s her last post all about?! She’s just perpetuating the idea that shes just a slob

• Sick
  • Haha
Why on earth would you share with that many people that your husband thinks you stink? WEIRD.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve just listened to her podcast. I actually enjoyed MOD and FOD on it, they didn’t say anything revolutionary but an enjoyable listen. But Clemmie T’s droning voice .... but she does facilitate good chat. Credit where it’s due ...

Last edited:
The need for attention is genuinely worrying - why use instagram stories to post and check whether your dress is long enough? And why again use instagram to document that you need a shower - just go and have one. Bizarre!

Someone had commented that you can get wonky fruit at Aldi for a lot cheaper than her box and CT said maybe the box is more expensive because it has ‘high end’ fruit in it like kiwi and mango 🙄 The thing is, where I live, anybody who has money shops at Aldi. It’s not for the poor people like she seems to think. The car park is always full of Audi’s and Lidl.
Same here! Everyone loves a bargain don’t they?

Reactions: 2
Why can't Greta have normal Clarke's shoes? Not some designer brand that will duck her feet up?

Reactions: 3
It’s tricky as it’s rude to message someone asking if they are pregnant and I would never do it, but your followers may be young or old, have social issues (I have an older child with learning difficulties who would just ask anyone anything) and I’ve also noticed similar comments on posts from certain cultures where they don’t have the same social norms and it’s not seen as rude.
Clemmie does look heavily pregnant in that outfit, it’s not the fabric. When I watched her stories, I thought she looked pregnant. She has dreadful dress sense and is trying to be someone she is not, if she dressed for her shape and to suit her I’m sure she’d look lovely, calling the woman a witch is pointless. She engaged. If any response she should’ve just said that’s very hurtful, I’m not.

Today’s outfit is tragic. She is literally Kevin and Perry. I’m amazed she doesn’t have a baseball cap on backwards. She’ll be swealtering later and it’s hideously unflattering.
Agreed, I think she has a nice womanly figure. Her legs are great and she carries a bit of weight around her tum but has big boobs too. She could easily dress flatteringly with her figure, just her clothing choices are terrible and hug her in all the wrong places.

Why can't Greta have normal Clarke's shoes? Not some designer brand that will duck her feet up?
She did say she has size 1 feet and Clark's don't sell walking shoes for feet that small so I guess that is tricky !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.