Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BingoWings

Chatty Member
Yeah I thought they all liked to support small businesses - bunch of hypocrites!

And because I know that this is an ad it totally takes away from the 'body positivity' they are trying to promote! Yeah no thanks F&F I won't buy your swim wear.

Also no diversity at all - will these big brands ever learn!

Actually didnt inpo do a campaign for something a while ago with M&S that lacked diversity, got called out over it was in tears on her stories, asked that her photos were not used .. behaved very sorry for herself - yet here she is prancing around with a bunch of WHITE middle class women? Odd.

Reactions: 8

Tothemoonandback

Not a fan of CT but just thiking that she can’t win really. We all get fed up of her middle class problems and veg boxes. She tries to talk about UC yet that’s irritating too. Is the problem that she’s not that likeable? Or are we being too harsh?

Her blog post about her “financial crisis” (that basically just resulted in her rich family loaning money), was obviously a low point. Much less irritating- but did anyone see her blog post once about her “struggles” to conceive her 3rd child? She was trying for 5 months so that’s only 4 unsuccessful cycles. Pretty much an average length of time for most healthy couples. Just found the tone of it odd. She sounded like someone who had been trying for years

Carobee

Clemmie Telford tattoos make her look so butch. Which might be fine now she’s trying to be all young and hip and living in Peckham. When she’s 60 and spread out a bit and on the beach with her grandchildren she’s going to look like an old sailor from Plymouth

• Haha

Yoyolady

Chatty Member
I don’t feel jealous. I just feel judgemental. Here Clemmie is - a ‘creative’ with a full-time working husband, an expensive house, and the ability to afford things many others can’t - shamelessly begging online for freebies, whilst trading in her children's privacy for the privilege. She posted a photo once of a homeless person drinking, with a comment indicating his/her presence was lowering the tone of the park... this makes me think she, well, isn’t a particularly nice person.
The park drinker was when I unfollowed. ‘It’s ruining the vibe’ is how she described someone who clearly was having a v tough time in life and also posted their pic. What an absolute tool

Kutikuti

To me all of this just proves something I’ve been thinking for a while. This instagrammers would do/sell ANYTHING for money. They don’t care about their followers or the ethics/safeguards of what they do, it’s all about the money

Scarlett30

It’s as bad as promoting skinny teas and detox drinks that these “insta mums” get on their soap box about.

It’s exactly the same!!! Urgh these people are so money hungry it’s infuriating

Kutikuti

She’s so sloppy. Why would you leave your expensive, family heirloom rings in your purse? And then put it inside an expensive buggy and leave it in the boot of your unlocked car in Peckham!?!?

I think it’s safe to say that Vauxhall won’t be loaning her any more cars any time soon

Last edited:

Tothemoonandback

MOD commented on her post calling out how tena lady isn't the solution - I really agree!
Yeah I agree with MOD but what she’s said has really irritated me given the ethics of some of the stuff she has promoted in the past. Let’s think - using 2yo twins to promote razors and ‘fanny admin’?! Not ideal.

Plus it’s all very well saying that this stops women seeking help, but what happens if we’ve sort help but the incontinence continues. Sometimes even operations will not sort incontinence problems

Last edited:

virgofalls

VIP Member
Haven’t commented on this thread in a while but Jesus Christ does this woman want to make it any more obvious that she’s on the beg.

Would take her less time to fill in a quote form on a car hire companies website than post on her stories and wait for replies.

So greedy. Yuck.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
What a mess!

Firstly, how the mighty have fallen! Advertising laxatives is not really on point with her branding of tattooed, Uber cool mum, body positivity, of south London?

But the childish jokes about constipation and poo are just dreadful. How can the brand be comfortable with this?

Dillydilly

I’m a little baffled by her Lists Live set-up, the attendees are obviously invited guests who I wouldn’t imagine are paying for their ticket! Elizabeth Arden sponsored the event and I’m guessing the meal/photography/table setting cards/programmes /flowers etc were all gifted or heavily discounted. So where is Clemmie making money from this ?
It just seems like an occasion for Influencers to pat one another on the back. The usual faces for her clique were out in force.

Scarlett30

I unfollowed a long long time ago. When she put her shoes that were covered in dog poo or muck I can’t remember which in the dishwasher that also had plates and cups in it 🤢

This was around the same time she was moaning that her kids were always vomiting and had the runs...... eeeeh it’s because she is a total dirt bird

• Wow
  • Sick

Kutikuti

The last thing I want in a festival is to be sh****g myself. Drink more water and eat better. She’s constipated because she boozes, eats super starchy food and doesn’t drink enough water.
Maybe she should of done the ad after trying the laxatives herself at the festival, it before. Is pretty unethical to promote medical products you haven’t used

U Wot

The article I think she was referring to was about the evolution of the influencer industry and as far as I can tell it barely touched on advertising transparency. Most of the big influencers are able bodied, white attractive women. She is one of them. I don't understand her point actually.

Palm23

Haven’t commented on this thread in a while but Jesus Christ does this woman want to make it any more obvious that she’s on the beg.

Would take her less time to fill in a quote form on a car hire companies website than post on her stories and wait for replies.

So greedy. Yuck.
Exactly. When I had to hire a car I went on google, found what I needed in less that 5 minutes. I'm embarrassed for her.

Instawanker

I'm so glad Clemmie is running workshops to help women with kids manage the 'juggle'. God knows how my mum managed in the days before IG. Telford really does live up her own arse.
How does she even have a juggle. You would never hear of a man doing a workshop on how to survive the juggle when he has a wife who stays at home and that is exactly the dynamics in her home with BT having his parental leave.

It is women like that who use the word mumprenaurs and actually set women back and she calls herself a feminist?

Reactions: 7

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
It really annoys me that she cant pay for her own hair cut! Hairdressing isnt a fab income but these people would bleed anyone dry ....it disgusts me!

Pay for your own hair cut Telford you leach !!!

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Good god that laundry pic is awful!!! I know we all have piles of dirty pants on our floors (well most of us surely!!) but I would NEVER, EVER, EVER post it on social media - have some dignity