Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palm23

Some of the lists are genuinely interesting and the writers have clearly put so much thought and heart into them. But then they are ruined by not being proofed or edited properly. It means some parts of the lists don't make sense, due to a simple typo or missing word. I'm a writer and know how important editors are. Clemmie is letting her writers down.

Reactions: 8

Scarlett30

I’d say with the hygiene standards like putting muddy shoes in the dishwasher along side their dishes she has no problem 💩-ing

• Sick

Tattyanna

I think she just thinks everything about her is super cool and looks down her nose at ordinary people. Does anyone remember an insta story she did about how AWFUL it was when she was walking her kids to school on a sunny morning and her vibe was totallg ruined because they passed a homeless person in the park, drinking cider, and it just spoiled the instagrammableness of her morning! Not that it made her sad, that she had so much and others had so little, or made her think about what might have happened to someone to end up in such circumstances, just annoyed that they had got in the way of her perfect morning!

• Wow

Droops17

I’m more concerned about the fact that she’s advertising a medicine to her followers that she’s never used herself. Where’s the integrity for fuck sake?!

Onthefence

She’ll be down the HA demanding somewhere, it’s her right after all 🙄.
There’s no way she’d stand a chance getting social housing in Thanet. The reason mod et al can afford mansions in Thanet is because it’s actually a very socially deprived area. You wouldn’t know it the way instamums talk about it but notice how none of them work in Thanet or use state schools? Their moving here is gentrification at its peak

Smallwomble

I had my kid around the time they were all doing the undeclared ads. I remember seeing there lifestyles and wondering how they did it. How my life didn’t measure up. Little did I know they didn’t pay for any of it and it was all given to them.
I used to go to the ‘mothers meetings’ and the key players (including the Clemmie s) would be there lapping up the free shit and doing talks about how they juggle it all. It was just a vapid echo chamber of self praise.

Honestly what was she up to today? She seems so desperate, horribly self conscious and just a bit of a sad sack. I actually feel a bit sorry for her but then I see she’s posting pics of her family’s filthy undies and that sympathy disappears. Her poor kids! What happens when a child goes up to one of them at school and says “oh I saw your mums period stained pants on instagram!” 😳

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Tesco enlisted a bunch of the usual suspects, the Insta women to flog some pretty naff swimwear , dress it up as bloody ‘body positivity’ 🙄 and get them cat walking in high heels to whoops and cheers ; you gooooo girl!

Is there anything she ( and Inpo) will turn down ?

Pommes

Chatty Member
How long ago was that ?
About a year ago. She deleted it and put an apology in stories. It took comments from others to make her realise how sneery she sounded when totally invading another person’s privacy without their consent.

ExhaustedDad

I stopped following a while ago. Just went for a look at the latest pics and there’s actually a dirty knickers on amongst her laundry pics - that is just rank. Nobody needs to see that level of ‘real’ 🤢
WTF IS THAT 🤢

Is that a Moonpig malfunction?

5B6A0FEA-3EA3-4D52-A327-728A02EA170B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I can’t understand why Anna was speaking to a group of invited, privileged women, her campaign is better than that. The Flex Appeal campaign is brilliant but it needs to be aimed at women with ‘real’ jobs. Jobs like in call centres, women in retail, office workers, women working in the construction industry like me. Not influencers and faux-marketing ‘professionals’ with little experience of the real world.

Half of these guests earn money, selling an unobtainable dream to women that are potentially cleaning fucking toilets for a living and the only flexibility they require is the ability to curl the back of their hair with their gifted dyson hair dryer. I’m disappointed.
I was surprised to see her there, I thought she had successfully pulled away from this group.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I was just coming on to say the same thing, appalling is right! If my children did that I would give out to them.
I spotted Clemmie too - maybe Simon should use the Sky app to limit her screen time?! ;)
I thought I spied MOD! Another evening out instead of being home with her family

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Agghhh!! The Telfords are camping again and they’ve been to the storage unit to get the stuff.

Hope they’re more organised this time 😉

On a separate note I’ve never understood long beards, I always picture food getting stuck in them 😥.

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I heard a podcast today from Simon Sinek - who is a great person to listen too if you are interested in leadership and improvement.

He mentioned something that struck such a cord with me and my thoughts on the instamums. He talked about when a company chooses to only do the bare minimum and what the law states you must do rather than morally what is actually the right thing to do which is likely to be way way more. Organisations often only do the absolute minimum based on costs.

The instamums will do the absolute minimum around transparency. Often citing ‘this complies with the ASA’ (ie this ‘press discount’ madness)

Why can’t they choose to do what so many people really want rather than the minimum that’s asked of them? Why can’t they be open, transparent, and really act on feedback and morally do the right thing.

Instawanker

She does my head in - going on about being sober and why more pubs are not embracing this. Missing a Sainsbury’s event due to be on yet another holiday. Fuck MW do they ever actually work?

She acts like some martyr for not drinking and looks for constant approval. I have been pretty much tea total since becoming a mum. The thought of being pissed and one of my children falling ill has always worried me (yep, I am a consistent over thinker and have these thoughts all the time).

Seedlip costs as much as gin! Also last week in our local Asda it was cheaper to buy four beers than any of their soft drinks. The government sugar tax is making sure of that - although I don’t understand how that works with alcohol as a lot of these Gins that influencers rave about are actually gin liquors so mostly sugar!

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
There's no way I would admit to leaving the car unlocked until I had checked my insurance documents - it could invalidate the insurance.

That engagement ring must worth north of 5k - the stones are at least 1.5 carats.

Ben's family must be enraged with her - imagine if someone lost your family heirloom through leaving it in an unlocked car. I've done daft things, but bloody hell that's beyond. In Peckham ffs.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I don’t want to be mean and cynical I just find it hard to believe anything these influencers say.

Slatternly

See That Mummy Smile’s latest post. I think she is complaining about this site. 😂
Ha ha!! I think I get more kicks out of the comments these days. All those sappy huns replying as if she’s just penned a revolution ’I love this darling’ ‘god. That’s so true hun.’ Imagine if really life was like this where everyone jizzed syrup into their gusset whenever you say something banal. They can’t be real surely??

• Haha