Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

meetmeinthemiddle

I’m genuinely confused about the F&F women-in-swimwear-strutting-in-front-of-a-mirror-event was about? I’m guessing it is the whole ‘body positive’ Instagram push, but it flies in the face of modern feminism entirely? What a peculiar thing to do. Just... why??
I dunno but it’s given Inpo some much needed content

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Those Shrimp outfits do not look good. Is it an ad or did she buy herself? If an ad I’m sure they regret sending to her, has put everyone off their clothes. If not an ad please why bother? Why the urgency to show us after a bath just try on clothes in privacy we really really don’t need to see that
Absolutely agree. Really terrible clothes. Not good for her figure but quite unpleasant anyway. The green monstrosity she was thinking of keeping? Oh dear.

ChesterDraws

I just remember because he made such a big deal of it, like he's the only man to ever do it.

I think it was only a temporary contract for a year.
Have they done a ‘list’ about it? You know, to reach out to all the men out there 🤣

Back in October she said she was working in ‘consultancy’.
Freelance perhaps? Seems like she’d definitely tell everyone is she was back full time- keeping it real like she does 🤭

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Trouble is it’s all so fake. A bunch of people in better fitting, more flattering swimwear, have bigged her up and encouraged her to do this. It’s a faux boost. It’s not actually Clemmie feeling confident or positive. Motherpukka has tried on some hilarious (poor fitting) outfits and talks often about her fluctuating weight. I always thinks she looks good and that’s because she is comfortable in her skin.
Clemmie Telford needs to chill out and stop trying to be someone else. That pink swimsuit is the worst in the line up. It’s horrible colour and devoid of any style. It stands out from all the others. The heels are weird as trying to sex it up. Maybe her husband would have a laugh and enjoy this, but to put it out there as a body positivity post is misguided. It’s very readers wives.
And the spread legs

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I don’t feel jealous. I just feel judgemental. Here Clemmie is - a ‘creative’ with a full-time working husband, an expensive house, and the ability to afford things many others can’t - shamelessly begging online for freebies, whilst trading in her children's privacy for the privilege. She posted a photo once of a homeless person drinking, with a comment indicating his/her presence was lowering the tone of the park... this makes me think she, well, isn’t a particularly nice person.
How long ago was that ?

She’s done an episode with @bluebaglife which will be really interesting. I love Lisa’s work. Such a great example of how Instagram can be used to make a difference and portray a message/story
I agree with Lisa to a certain extent but unfollowed as I felt she was too woe betide me at times. People are in prison (most of the time) because they have broken the law, Lisa behaved at times as if she was the victim and felt the government should reimburse her for supporting her boyfriend.

Everlyjames12

. She has only one child? Does she work? She’s asked for advice about quitting anti depressants. That seems so wrong on an Insta account.
She has a girl i think, she's like 2/3 years old. Just the one child. She does now, although unsure what she does. Yes i remember that! She's been on them for about a year i think.. she has been asking for advice on coming off them for a while

Mustard

VIP Member
MOD lives near the Freers.

if she put in for a home swap there are loads of people who would love a pad in Notting Hill. She probably means she wants a second home by the sea, in which case she probably will rock up in the HA office of Ramsgate. She was born into social housing don't forget, so for her it is a right, not something she should feel grateful for.
How does being born into social housing mean that you end up with the same?

BluerMoon

She didn't, it was child benefit, she'd been claiming it but hadn't declared it on her tax return, income increased to over the threshold, and she should have been paying it back. Tax man caught up with her and she was sent a bill. She claimed she had no idea she was no longer eligible for it but I do self assessment, there's a box to fill in where you declare child benefit, it quite clearly says if you are earning over a certain amount you will have to pay it back and when you submit your tax return it then gives the amount within your tax calculation, but clearly all that passed her by :unsure::rolleyes:
It’s a substantial sum before you have to pay it back in whole or part isn’t it? I believe 50K per parent? Could be incorrect but hardly living on the breadline is it. But your own hairdryer CT 😂

Clemmie is doing an insta sale of her clothes this evening.... presumably it's a load of stuff she got for free (#gifted) and she's now literally cashing in. I know a lot of you ladies love her, um, style 🙄😆

It's all stuff she blatantly got for free. I searched the page as surely the money is going to charity but it doesn't look like it. MOD just did a huge sale too.
The ‘influencers’ who use that page usually do mention a charity who is receiving the proceeds. Not Clemmie T though. 😅

Pommes

Chatty Member
Clemmie claiming she didn’t go to Glasto this year because she was too anxious...more like didn’t get offered free tickets 😂 love how she’s put she’ll definitely try to go next year. *Hint hint someone remember to send her freebies yeah??*
What is that about? Is Bestival very different?

Genuinely, google! Or Pinterest. Or the millions of travel blogs and tips. Good lord. Why would you trust the recommendation of a total stranger who may have a bigger/smaller family or a bigger/smaller budget, different expectations of a holiday etc...