Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
Dear God, there was nobody that needed to see that. No doubt she was hailed as being "brave" etc. 🙄
You got it. The picture is in her insta account. If you google her name and in the toilet, loads of articles pop up about it. Think it was from last November. There’s another one of her taken with the baby forty weeks after she was born. This one was taken of her at 40 weeks pregnant.

Reactions: 1

BluerMoon

Clemmie is on the beg for another free holiday.

She will get gifted one for a shit review.

What would really make me stand up and pay attention to a holiday company, would be them gifting a holiday to a family that deserves it, someone like @noandroblog. She’s really been through the mill and deserves a break. Not Clemmie T who is on her 5th or 6th gifted holiday and could easily afford to pay for one herself.
I recently starting following noandroblog, she's great.

Reactions: 1

Tublet83

VIP Member
It was calling her out on something she said about her kids. There was her, and Steph from don't buy her flowers and two others.

Then they did a advert for fish fingers because of it.
I remember that! I’m sure the unmummiest mum was one as well

Cdelli

She has a girl i think, she's like 2/3 years old. Just the one child. She does now, although unsure what she does. Yes i remember that! She's been on them for about a year i think.. she has been asking for advice on coming off them for a while
. She has only one child? Does she work? She’s asked for advice about quitting anti depressants. That seems so wrong on an Insta account.
She has three children I believe

Wippsg

Giving up drink is hard. I’d be surprised if she sticks to it. I followed someone else who stopped drinking and was all clean living etc but note she’s back on the sauce now albeit in presumably a more moderate fashion.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I went to unfollow her and watched her stories. She’s posted her son in a hideous minirodini outfit with tootsamaginty socks 🙄 how out of touch and privileged. And clear example hear of money not equally taste. Both tagged but not an ad or gifted 🙄
Her husband has taken 3 children away so she can influence others with shit. How kind.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Agreed. Although to be fair, the OP was amusing in a bonkers way, it was the replies to it that turned it into shit. It’s probably still in ‘classics’ somewhere.
Along with Maui Hailee , a fictional spoilt Princess who was so foul I can’t believe she’d have friends or a man wanting to marry her .

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
She’s done a few swipe ups today. Not sure if they’re ads or not but they’re not marked as such. Is she just trying to be helpful or are they sneaky ads?

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Yeah, they must have been some sort of portakabin. I’m sure Clemmie was spared the horror of a proper portaloo. She hangs out at better festivals 😆