Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kutikuti

Her podcast is excruciatingly painfully to listen to. She’s not a natural public speaker/broadcaster and it shows. Just jumping on the podcast bandwagon

faceface

I know my ring is only insured when it's on me or in a safe. My ring is worth a fortune, would NEVER EVER put it in a purse. i wear it when exercising as safer than leaving it in a purse in a gym locker, let alone a parked car. What an absolute twat.
Why would she wear jewellery to go to a gym anyway? I take Pilates classes three times per week and go there in my gymwear and without jewellery. And I also go to a sauna regularly, I go there in my normal day outfit obviously and undress there but again: I leave my jewellery at home.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Yeah not sure how running around after your children translates into reducing gas/electricity consumption unless I’ve missed a trick. It’s a tenuous link.
She put a lot of effort in to be fair! Just kind of failed 😂

NotSherlockHuns

I like HCM. She is completely different to all the others and doesn't give a shit.

Clemmie with selling the clothes- it doesn't bother me if she bought them and is selling them and keeping the money, if she was gifted them that's a bit different!

Palm23

I commented on one of her posts and that’s how the conversation started. There were a few DMs, she sent me some guidelines for doing a piece and then I heard nothing from her again. This was months and months ago so I’m guessing she’s changed her mind but it would have been polite to at least reply!
That's appalling.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

Hot Cross Mum thread.

Boredofthem

I like HCM. She is completely different to all the others and doesn't give a shit.

Clemmie with selling the clothes- it doesn't bother me if she bought them and is selling them and keeping the money, if she was gifted them that's a bit different!
If they are gifted I think it’s wrong , If she bought them then it’s up to her. I really liked HCM but I feel she’s very slowly losing her edge and becoming an “instamum” I hope I’m wrong as she’s funny and honest

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I know! She posts funny memes which is how I found her. But, generally, she seems quite angry and fed up with everything. She does suffer with depression though and some of her posts have been quite worrying at times 😕
I followed her for about a day then found her to be as self obsessed as the rest.

Mustard

VIP Member
She has posted a few times about her daughter and it has only ever been negative. Toddlers tantrum and misbehave, i appreciate that but she never ever shows anything good about her child. Not even the smallest thing. It is very odd.

I agree she probably got pregnant by accident and doesn't really want the burden of a child. The weight thing is ridiculous. Other than joining SW (which she went on to bash and whine about obviously) she isn't doing anything productive to shift it
. She has only one child? Does she work? She’s asked for advice about quitting anti depressants. That seems so wrong on an Insta account.

Tothemoonandback

Yes 1,500 words is too long for a list.

Thanks for your kind words. Pretty sure if she did forget then she’s just ignored my subsequent replies to her message and email. I gave her a gentle nudge to make sure things had been received but not even a hint of a reply which I found rude and odd.
Can you tell if she’s read your replies and nudges? Is it possible this all ended up in junk email by accident and was never seen?