Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carobee

She’s fishing for free eyelashes. She doesn’t give a sh*t what we all think of her she’s going to milk this all for as long as she can

Mustard

VIP Member
Saw a recent picture of the dog in her husband’s account. Said he’d come back from a 2 week holiday. Seems like they send him away to be boarded somewhere.

Mustard

VIP Member
I wonder whether she pulled out of CB a la Mother Pukka after the uproar over the white middle class parenting line up?

Or whether she’s not launching Lists Live at all for some other reason? (I mean, would people actually go?)

All the other influencers on the original line up were there. As well as some really brilliant ones covering SEND and single parenting.
Hunger mama posted on stories a bit of her talking at Single Parenting ‘forum’.
Frankly, the sound was terrible.

Mustard

VIP Member
When she was 18 she applied and very quickly got a studio flat in/around Portabello Road (as did her sister) I'm not sure how long she lived there before getting the current flat, but she made it all sound very easy! I think she tried to ameliorate the situation by saying that Notting Hill was not as expensive/renowned when she got it and now everyone assumes she is rich because she lives there. She was trying to be all navel gazing and 'don't judge a book by its cover' but it massively backfired, her husband came onto to the comments calling people jealous bitches and I think it was all removed then.

She thought it was such a shame that that rule was done away with as her children would not be able to afford to stay in Notting Hill, where they grew up. They'll have to join the rest of us peasants in the Midlands :ROFLMAO:

I just found the post, TMS used to have to tell people who thought she was rich that 'I'm rich in love but not in money!' :rolleyes: I can't do attachment thing but it's 18 August 2018 and shows a pic of the coloured houses in NH. Most of the offending comments have been deleted.
I found it and it was the 1st of August 2018, not the 18th. Still lots of aygy-bargy on there. Her husband went from being a painter to a location scout according to his insta account. 😯 @papatye

Han___

That’s what I thought - must be a gifted holiday because she even got the destination wrong

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I think she is just a different league beneath them. You would nearly feel sorry for her as she is clearly not making the insta stuff work and her husband seems like a dose as well.
I agree but even Dresslikeatwat (whose engagement is terrible for the amount of followers she has) managed to blag tickets. At least Telford is trying to address ‘ishoos’ with her lists. I think she needs to be more choosy with the brands she works with.

Boredofthem

To be honest, I can't see the appeal of HCM. I think she tries to hard to be funny and relavent. Followed her for a long time (before unfollowing recently) and just got the impression that her daughter is a big inconvenience on her life and the lifestyle she wants.
I think that she plays on that persona so it can come across bad. I moan all the time about being a mum but the people I moan to ( friends ) also see the joy my kids bring. By limiting posts of her daughter you don’t get to see that so she can’t win. I’m not a fan of her page currently but I think she uses insta to vent which doesn’t look good!

Wippsg

Is this break gifted? I noticed this mama life was on a gifted break and it looked as if Hooper could be at the same place! TML said there was no one else there and made it sound a bit shit.

Sorry not TML it’s that mummy smile who is away n

Last edited:

Pommes

Chatty Member
I’m currently ROFL at CTs latest story where she showed a screenshot which accidentally shows that she’s muted a friend and then claims that she doesn’t know how that happened along with all the random unfollows. Yeah right! Her account on ninjalitics shows that she is positive every day for followings so I think highly unlikely that her account is randomly unfollowing, and never heard of random muting..... not as much of a nice girl as she makes out methinks....
Can I ask what ninjalitics is?

I disagree, I don’t think it was her having a chance for some attention - I think she was speaking from a personal perspective, she’s mentioned incontinence issues before and finally doing something about them. I’m not a MOD fan, but come on. Sometimes I swear she can’t do right for bloody wrong here sometimes.

What a mess!

Firstly, how the mighty have fallen! Advertising laxatives is not really on point with her branding of tattooed, Uber cool mum, body positivity, of south London?

But the childish jokes about constipation and poo are just dreadful. How can the brand be comfortable with this?
Also the story looked like a car crash big blobs of text & if you didn’t see the whole thing start to finish it you could begin to doubt your own sanity. I wonder if any other influencers are part of the campaign?