Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keepitw0nky

Chatty Member
I didn't expect her to do a talking gig (podcast or live) IG stories are painful enough, it never flows naturally when she talks.

Mustard

VIP Member
Yes, that’s the problem. She has a perfectly decent figure but hasn’t got a clue how to dress for it. Her clothes look like she’s raided a 14 year old boy’s wardrobe.
Her waist is right up by her bust. Even though she has good legs she should not wear those socks with her trainers and a dress. And, considering she works in advertising she must have access to stylists all.the.time.

Taco Cat

That toilet photo 😮. I have teen sons and all I can think of is their peers screenshotting it. Its out there forever. Jeez

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I never leave my pram in my locked car overnight, let alone leave my pram containing valuables in an unlocked car! I do feel for her though, horrible thing to happen

Lily2505

Agghhh!! The Telfords are camping again and they’ve been to the storage unit to get the stuff.

Hope they’re more organised this time 😉

On a separate note I’ve never understood long beards, I always picture food getting stuck in them 😥.
You just know it's not going to end well.

Smallwomble

Another undisclosed advert from Telford. She’s been sent a box of bread and is banging on about how amazing it is on her stories.

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
I think so too! A welcome change Clemmie! Keep it up! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Tell me more about this please?

Agreed! Felt real and considered. This is where I have no issue with free tickets when someone shares info like that. Not self indulgent pics of instamums in bodysuits posing like they need to wee 🤣

I’m feeling rather nosey and have definitely missed this so please elaborate 🤭
i thought it was just me that thinks DLAM (the worst culprit for this pose) always looks like shes desperately holding in a wee🤣